Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ameres

]

@bold- Exactly! What did she do to get such royal treatment from Abhay. πŸ˜†
Abhay ne pyaar se uthaya samjhlo aaj bahut bada kaam kiya. :P

Did she stand up for Thakurayn somewhere? Like maybe the Thakur figured out Thakurayn told Abhay about Kullu and then she went to save her and Abhay saw it? 
I'm figuring the Thakurayn's going to be the main catalyst in their prem ki kahani, so somewhere along those lines sound reasonable...

@red- Haha. Wishful thinking! But i still wish aisa ho! Phulwa slipped and both get so lost in that moment that they forget who they are and are supposed to hate each other and just go with the flow. πŸ˜³
Oooh it'll be quite sweet if they realise that deep underneath kuch kuch hota hain, and for once (in ze dark of the night) their feelings come alive...ooof haha somehow I think we're overromanticising a short 10second promo!

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@vita ...yeah Bua ruined the promo 😑why can't we only have PhAb in the promo πŸ˜‰
yes we can open character's AT too apart from jodi πŸ˜‰i was regular visitor at uttaran forum on IF there were characters AT as well along with jodis so we can have them here too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: vita93

@Kikyo - We should totally just put together all these fantastic videos and create an Abhay AT ~~πŸ˜†

Promo's been watched too many to count (akin to our fantastic shelter scene). But first 10 seconds only, when buaji appears it's back to 00:00

@Ameres - It seems like the staircase in front of the hall, so where's the pani coming from...? Did the Thakur install some fountain in between today and the promo day? Or is Abhay saving Phulwa from some apparent pipe leak that's gonna cause a flood...

@bold- We can do the same here. I mean its a jodi AT but we can discuss everything and all the characters as long as they are connected to the show. Finish this AT jaldi se so in next AT we will make different sections for their related stuff. πŸ˜‰

@red- πŸ€£
Pata nahi...my best guess is that they its drizzling (yes im still hoping they show rain :P) and they are outside in garden probably and for whatever reason Phulwa slips right into Abhays arms and then he picks her up and...rest is history. πŸ˜³
vita93 thumbnail
@Ameres - how to finish up this AT??? (Is there a limit?). Yes, I think we'd need to split up into specific sections soon eg. Phulwa and Abhay being angry, Phulwa and Abhay being lovey-dovey, Phulwa and Abhay staring competition, Phulwa-Abhay outfits (the dance party should be no 1), Phulwa-Abhay kickass attitude etc etc

Yay it should drizzle (so sad his hair lost its shape) so that Abhay can get wet in his WHITE shirt soon😍
Oooh maybe it's wet hence she slipped right into his arms...and he decided to take initiative...is scene se mujhe ek gaana yaad aya.
Raat akeli hain, bujh gaya diye...☺️

Ameres thumbnail

@Ameres - how to finish up this AT??? (Is there a limit?). Yes, I think we'd need to split up into specific sections soon eg. Phulwa and Abhay being angry, Phulwa and Abhay being lovey-dovey, Phulwa and Abhay staring competition, Phulwa-Abhay outfits (the dance party should be no 1), Phulwa-Abhay kickass attitude etc etc

Yes once we complete 150 pages we have to make a new thread. 
And yeah we can make different sections as in a video section having all the PhAb videos. 
One section containing their related articles or other creative stuff by fans. etc. 
Usually thats how it is done but we can innovate and come up with new sections! πŸ˜ƒ

Yay it should drizzle (so sad his hair lost its shape) so that Abhay can get wet in his WHITE shirt soon😍
Oh God! that white shirt is making me go gaga! And if that wasnt enough his wet sleeked back hair! Eeeks! β˜ΊοΈ
Here i was thinking he looked best in black and then...*boom* He came looking like an angel in that white shirt! πŸ˜

Oooh maybe it's wet hence she slipped right into his arms...and he decided to take initiative...is scene se mujhe ek gaana yaad aya.
Aww its one of my fav song! But...unfortunately this song has already been used on Abhay-Aarti. :/
So they wont be using it again. I wouldnt mind O re piya again. πŸ˜³

vita93 thumbnail
Yes once we complete 150 pages we have to make a new thread. 
And yeah we can make different sections as in a video section having all the PhAb videos. 
One section containing their related articles or other creative stuff by fans. etc. 
Usually thats how it is done but we can innovate and come up with new sections! πŸ˜ƒ

Haha, we've reached 26 pages easy in a week! If it continues at this rate, we could be looking at a new thread probably by FebπŸ˜†
Hehe that'll be quite dependent on their state of relationship by then, which I'm hoping would be in a better state then right now...

Oh God! that white shirt is making me go gaga! And if that wasnt enough his wet sleeked back hair! Eeeks! β˜ΊοΈ
Here i was thinking he looked best in black and then...*boom* He came looking like an angel in that white shirt! πŸ˜

Exactly! When he needs to be devilishly sexy, he swaggers down in black. And when he needs to be a hero, then he presents himself in white. What colour combo yaar!

Aww its one of my fav song! But...unfortunately this song has already been used on Abhay-Aarti. :/
So they wont be using it again. I wouldnt mind O re piya again. πŸ˜³

OH YA I completely forgot...Definitely! It's so absolutely their song! I thought maybe they might change it after his reveal, but they used it on the day Phulwa so happily threw off all the jewellery she painstakingly put on so I'm really really hoping they re-use it. It's so fitting on every PhAb scene! And it's no longer a sad, drunk scene like before. WOH HOSH MAIN HAIN
Edited by vita93 - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

@vita ...yeah Bua ruined the promo 😑why can't we only have PhAb in the promo πŸ˜‰

yes we can open character's AT too apart from jodi πŸ˜‰i was regular visitor at uttaran forum on IF there were characters AT as well along with jodis so we can have them here too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Stupid bua...And now she's got agendas against both of them...Whenever PhAb starts to become more real, kisiki buri nazar lag jati hain:(:(

That'd be cool! Though I guess for now they're being really mast with one another, so we'll probably stick to PhAbπŸ˜‰
Ameres thumbnail

Haha, we've reached 26 pages easy in a week! If it continues at this rate, we could be looking at a new thread probably by FebπŸ˜†
Hehe that'll be quite dependent on their state of relationship by then, which I'm hoping would be in a better state then right now...
FEB!? πŸ˜²  I was hoping Jan tak khatam kar lein. ATs shouldnt last so long. πŸ˜†

OH YA I completely forgot...Definitely! It's so absolutely their song! I thought maybe they might change it after his reveal, but they used it on the day Phulwa so happily threw off all the jewellery she painstakingly put on so I'm really really hoping they re-use it. It's so fitting on every PhAb scene! And it's no longer a sad, drunk scene like before. WOH HOSH MAIN HAIN

Hosh mein bhi madhosh. Lol. πŸ˜  
heres a song: Dekhke tumko hosh mein aana bhool gaye
Yaad rahe tum aur zamaana bhool gaye...

But yes i love O re piya song and it so suits them. Now i associate that song only with them. :P
If not that song but a good BG music so should be there and again better be a looong scene. 

Ameres thumbnail
I think we have run out of convo for tonight. lol. though i cant get tired discussing PhAb but gotta go. 
And i must stop watching the promo or else i will be sleeping on my lappy. πŸ˜†

Chalo catch ya later. Hopefully after an even more amazing epi and yes lots of PhAb scenes to discuss. :P 
Goodnight! :D
Duray thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb episode guys abhay na tu kamal he kardeya ye sab kaisa hova abhay.πŸ‘πŸΌ