Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vita93

@Ameres - Oof Abhay looked devilishly sexayy in black! Usse meri aankh uth nahin saktithi! Just kept oggling throughout the whole episode!

And when he was crying at the beginning, his face looked too adorable๐Ÿ˜ Itne acche bete hain woh...Poor Phulwa, she could only get him to see the Thakurayn's zakham with an insult๐Ÿ˜”

Otherwise, I'm going crazeee wondering if he'll actually feed her the cake (would she refuse instead??) AND WHAT ABOUT THE DANCE SCENE I SEE COMING ON!!

You said it! Abhay was just too HOT!! โ˜บ๏ธ
Please somebody post high quality pics. So i can drool more easily. ๐Ÿ˜

So true. He is the perfect son. He respects and  cares for his mother so much. And im glad he gave a good lecture to Bua and Sharbati. They deserve it. 
And dadi was best today. Loved her dialogues. ๐Ÿ˜†

@dance-- Oh God! i have posted it several times now but i keep getting excited more...I Want that dance scene!! I just hope it does happen! *fingers crossed* 
Waise i didnt like the song playing in BG. Wish they had chosen a more romantic number. Anyways even if the song aint right bus dance seq mil jaye i would be happy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Aur yeah cake...almost forget that in all the excitement. lol. Khilane tu pade ga. Even if they dont want to all the people will force them to do so. ๐Ÿ˜†
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dadi was fantastic! I couldn't stop laughing and had to replay the scenes over and over. LOL especially the comment about another bahu underneath the ghungat๐Ÿ˜†

@Song - Yesss it totally sounded like a joke! At least it wasn't as maha fail as bheege hoth tera in the supposed rape scene!๐Ÿคฃ Hopefully somewhere along the way, O Re Piya will start to play?๐Ÿ˜

Whatever happens, they deserve best-looking couple award of the day!
Ameres thumbnail
Hahahaha! That ghunghat comment was best. ๐Ÿ˜†

Bheega hont was epic fail. True. Itne intense scene mein bhi they made the viewer go like 'what haha'. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh i so wish O re piya starts playing. Imagine slow PhAb dance on O Re piya and PhAb for a change not glare but look at each other with a melancholic expression...sad at what could have been. 

Well bus jo bhi now i want a dance scene badly!! 

When Phulwa said to Abhay to give leave to his subordinate who just got married i thought someone would point out that even PhAb got recently married so even they should go on a small honeymoon. But sadly nobody did. 
And looking at the current track the honeymoon thingy doesnt seem likely but i hope koi aisa track ho. PhAb honeymoon. ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh wow phab it is๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘yipee mera naam select kiya thanks guys๐Ÿ˜Š

i love them but these days they r giving us too many fillers
i wish they conc on these two only
vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Hahahaha! That ghunghat comment was best. ๐Ÿ˜†

Bheega hont was epic fail. True. Itne intense scene mein bhi they made the viewer go like 'what haha'. ๐Ÿ˜†

Ohh i so wish O re piya starts playing. Imagine slow PhAb dance on O Re piya and PhAb for a change not glare but look at each other with a melancholic expression...sad at what could have been. 

Well bus jo bhi now i want a dance scene badly!! 

When Phulwa said to Abhay to give leave to his subordinate who just got married i thought someone would point out that even PhAb got recently married so even they should go on a small honeymoon. But sadly nobody did. 
And looking at the current track the honeymoon thingy doesnt seem likely but i hope koi aisa track ho. PhAb honeymoon. ๐Ÿ˜

@ Bold - YES ME TOO! Actually I was quite amused by that comment, when exactly did he get married! It's barely been 2 weeks since Abhay and Phulwa's wedding, and I remember the day Abhay got his promotion, he found the sub smiling and asked him whether he had just gotten promoted or married. LOL no link ๐Ÿ˜†

PhAb honeymoon...too soon my friend, too soon. Phulwa's more civil towards him, and actually feels a tinge of pity, but that's only because she knows he actually cares for the Thakurayn and blindly believes the Thakur. It was so nice when she kind of stood up for him the ep before, and called the Thakur a vishwasghat and said that when Abhay finds out about him he won't even hesitate to kill๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Good to see she has some positive views of him!

But Abhay...the way Phulwa keeps insulting and challenging him he's unlikely to feel any more civilly towards her. Well hopefully she can do some good for the Thakurayn in front of him at least, maybe it'll convince him she's good as well...
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

oh wow phab it is๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘yipee mera naam select kiya thanks guys๐Ÿ˜Š

i love them but these days they r giving us too many fillers
i wish they conc on these two only

Agree. Would love to watch more of these two but i guess the focus will be on Thakur as he is the reason Phulwa is here. And the revenge thing has to be done. 

But in between they can give us scenes. Which i hope get more everyday! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abhay was indeed looking so dashing in the party ..๐Ÿ˜ณPhulwa was also looking  pretty too ๐Ÿ˜ŠPhAb cute name together make such a hot couple ๐Ÿ˜ณday by day i am falling in love with them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
vita93 thumbnail
LOL tho can someone explain to me where exactly does Phulwa get all her clothes and jewellery from?? Highly doubt she brought along her own collection๐Ÿ˜†

And kudos to her for matching with her pyaare patimohodey!๐Ÿ‘
Ameres thumbnail
Vita-- Agree. Honeymoon thing is too soon. But nothing wrong with a little day dreaming? ๐Ÿ˜›

Yup Phulwa views regarding Abhays are changing. At least one of them is getting to understand the other, its good. 

True, the way she keeps challenging him its like she is looking for mauqa ladai karne ka. :P 
Not that im complaining. I quite enjoy her dialogues and satisfactory smile when she throws it in his face. ๐Ÿ˜†
But i fear for her as Abhay is very short tempered. Like you said if she keeps doing that then when will Abhay get a chance to actually get to know her. ๐Ÿค”

@Dresses and Jewelry- Most probably supplied by Badi Thakurian. She really likes Phulwa so bahu ko sab wohi provide karti hongi. :P

Edited by Ameres - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
@Ameres - Oooh I just keep listening to O Re Piya and keep replaying various ways of potential romantic scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Absolutely love her smug face! She has no fear of downright insulting the whole family at one go๐Ÿ‘
Mmhm he's already annoyed about Gauri's presence in the house. I suppose the cake thing where he totally skipped her and fed the Thakur should calm him down for a while. But seriously, these 2 taking their insults to a whole new level sigh๐Ÿ˜’

Thoda pyaar ya samajdari keliya bethi hoon. It would be nice if Phulwa outrightly did something nice for him once. Otherwise he's entirely convinced she'll try to torture him his whole life๐Ÿ˜”