SONIA WILL DIE!!

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

OMG!! SONIA IS SO SWEET😊 & SO SMART😃 BUT I NEVER KNEW THAT SHE WILL BE SO STUPID😡....😡

Y DID SHE HAND OVER AYUSH TO THAT KAVYA WHILE SHE KNWS THAT AYUSH LUVS HER SO MUCH...

I M SURE SHE WILL BE SO JEALOUS ON THE OTHER HAND & ALSO HAPPY COZ AYUSH IS HAPPY..

SHE WILL DIE🤢 IF SHE STAYS IN THIS CONDITION PLZ AYUSH GO BACK TO UR TRUE LUV SONIA😊

NYWAYS

TAKE CARE

ANOLI

XXX

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamerrrrr thumbnail
i think kaavya might die coz she sed in yesterday's epidode dat shez coming in between ayuush and sonia and she will make sure they go bak together and she sed she'll do anything to make sure dat happens...................so i think she might commit suicide....hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm😕
glamour_girl thumbnail
I wonder why sonia done that??😕
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
don't think too hard guys....Anoli is making you all fool.....as today is April1st....
angel_gurl29 thumbnail
yup she is just foolng u.......
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

I hope she dies, what good has become of her being on the show, with the exceptional fact that the show has lost ratings and become a stinker!!!

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

i dunno watz goin on but wateva iz goin on iz bad................

ayush+kaviya...............😡

AYUSH+SONIA👏😛

DEY BETTA GET BAQ 2GETHA AGAIN...............

maybe mayank gonna kill kaviya as well..v all noe dat he can du nething 2 get full control of vardaan...............hope he duz dat.........

ShaRmiLi`BiJLi thumbnail

Originally posted by: glamour_girl

I wonder why sonia done that??😕

hmmmzz i guess she did dat cuz shez thought bout everythyn dat happened 2 much .. u know how when they were supposedta get engaged, da engagement didnt follow thru cuz Ayush went 2 Kaviya .. n da pandit said dat .. yeh maangni kaal hi ho jaani chahiye thi..ab shadi nae ho sakti .. n all dat stuff .. so she waz kinda worried bout dat alreadi..n den da day of her wedding she kinda got DUMPED .. so i guess she juz finkz now .. dat itz not meant 2 be .. so even tho she luvz em 2 death .. she iz kinda sorta backin' outta it .. hmmmmz i dunno, daz wot i make of it

dkdisha thumbnail

ya i think kaviya mite die as well cuz she wants ayush and soniya back together i hope that hpapnes i will be happy i hate cowiya

Jessi

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
No Kavya wont die, she will try to commit suicide😡😭,but ayush will stop her {my friend sujal_tani(sonia) had this prediction!}