Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Survi, problem is Kallu never wanted to make him as Bhaiyaa... But its Kapil who made her sister...🀣 poor she!!

I just wish such day should never come into my life...πŸ˜†

Edited by gk_09 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Bhaiyyah?? u sure, are you sure you want to make him ur Bhaiyyah lol 

πŸ˜† Sonam Kaps called her sis on his own... πŸ˜Š that day she was happy at the same bit disappointed as Kaps wished her happy birthday πŸ˜ƒand disappointed coz he called her sis... πŸ˜†also there are some characters like me who calls Kaps bro even though he has never called me sis...πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju, tu toh duniya sabse badi sample hain... par koi na, as long as u r happy to consider his  as ur bro doesn't matter...accha hain, competition kam hain...πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, tu toh duniya sabse badi sample hain... par koi na, as long as u r happy to consider his  as ur bro doesn't matter...accha hain, competition kam hain...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but dii i really don't know i feel more comfortable whenever i have talked to him after that...😍  but somewhere it feels great dii that Kaps does like it when i call him bro...😊 so am happy...πŸ˜ƒ

haan haan aapko competition kam ho gayi..πŸ˜†. πŸ˜‰vaise aapki sabse badi competitor smiley kitne dinon se gayab hai na... miss her weapons...πŸ˜†
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly speaking... when i heard that Kapil is going to enter Laado and going to be cast opposite Janvi, i wasn't excited at all. But after watching some of the episodes, i was like 'oh my gosh... he is so great as Surya'...Truly amazing!! His dialogue delivery has become excellent!!
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMGGG!!!!

I never in my wildest dream thought that could be the case. 
Pooor girl!!!! but on the other hand OMG he wished her, lucky GIRL!!!

THat is like super awesum. If he ever or if i ever get to talk to him, i wish he cuts the sister bit out. 

I look at him in a different way :P :P 

And Sujji, ur ... unique, i suppose lol

darshana23 thumbnail
@poulomi12, yes agree! His dialogue delivery is superb! He was the reason I started watching RKAB and fad still continues...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

OMGGG!!!!

I never in my wildest dream thought that could be the case. 
Pooor girl!!!! but on the other hand OMG he wished her, lucky GIRL!!!

THat is like super awesum. If he ever or if i ever get to talk to him, i wish he cuts the sister bit out. 

I look at him in a different way :P :P 

And Sujji, ur ... unique, i suppose lol

@ bold πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that i know...πŸ˜‰ but knowing Kaps enough he follows the pledge all Indians are his brothers and sisters except one...πŸ˜† Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ha ha..sujii...really ur unique...😊

darshu di, sonam really hope that day shouldn't come ur way...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

i have seen some episodes of RKAB...& have some glimpses of kapil at that time...as per what i know about the show..in that kapil's character is soo soft..& cute,lovable character...but coming to PMMKA & NAIDL...kapil's character is like a rough & tough...& full of anger character...so we cant compare both of them...but we must say RKAB is the show by which kapil came into lime light...so i like him in that also

But frankly speaking  i love to see him more in rough & tough characters(like SURYA & SARJA...❀️❀️)...the way he delivers his dialogues was a plus point for him...totally i really enjoy to see him on the screen

Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

ha ha..sujii...really ur unique...😊

darshu di, sonam really hope that day shouldn't come ur way...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

i have seen some episodes of RKAB...& have some glimpses of kapil at that time...as per what i know about the show..in that kapil's character is soo soft..& cute,lovable character...but coming to PMMKA & NAIDL...kapil's character is like a rough & tough...& full of anger character...so we cant compare both of them...but we must say RKAB is the show by which kapil came into lime light...so i like him in that also

But frankly speaking  i love to see him more in rough & tough characters...the way he delivers his dialogues was a plus point for him...totally i really enjoy to see him on the screen

@ bold πŸ˜† 

Yup completely agree there...😊 Kaps characters are different... so his way of portraying every role is different... πŸ˜ƒ and i love the way he transforms himself into all the characters...❀️ so much that we are forced to believe that the character and Kaps are different... during Sarja toh i always used to feel Sarja had a different identity...😍