Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update
loved the marriage scene
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
wow...
what can i saw...firstly i will introduce myself..im Raz hiii...lol..
i was reading your ff...came across it when i was strolling the forum..and from the time i started caught my attention
Mashallah...you are a brilliant writer..and another good thing is your updates are sooo long..and not monotonous...i loved it...
now  talking about the last part...which i was upset...after taking two whole days sitting on the cell reading...and that was the end..i was praying you will update...
ofcourse gopi asked for a baby...
i love this whole ff...pm me plz
Edited by _naksh_raz - 12 years ago
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was a superb update Harini.

You have captivated the mischeviousness of the womenfolk and their attempts to hide the shoes effectively through the flashbacks.

You have ended on an private conversation, leaving the reader guessing just what did Gopi ask Ahem for - perhaps a baby!

Looking forward to the next update - hopefully we will get to find out just what Gopi's request was. Also for the honeymooners to go off on their holiday too.

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏Harini...enjoyed the part...well nani makes things lively !!! she got the girls & the boys to have fun & enjoy the wedding 😉 !!!

Well as much as we talk about Ahem being romantic in his own way...Jigar also seems to be romantic in his own way...gifting his wife before the wedding was cute 😊 !!!

Ahem's advice on getting married was the best part of the whole part...the one who despised his wedding is now telling his brother to believe in getting married 😆 ...

Ahem & Gopi played a sweet bhai & bhabi...Gopi understanding Deepu's thoughts before the wedding & offering to take her parent's photoframe along with them...both being happy when Jigar & Deepu were getting married...& then the gifts to the newly wedded had their love in it 😊 !!!

Ahem & Gopi are so atuned to each other...while giving the gifts, looking at each other, nodding at one another shows how much both love for one another & give importance to one another in their marriage...every partner wants that kind of importance from his or her spouse & out of love...u got the emotion so correct 👏

Well Ahem & Gopi are soul mates...agree on that but your heart years for more...& thats what Ahem is yearning...he wants a wife who makes demands on him...holds him ransom ...who gets him mad in anger...different opinions...suprise gifts...suprise seduction...may not be always but this brings spice in life...so will Gopi be able to understand him...& make it spicy for him...at the same time will Ahem also be able to make life spicy for his love 😉

Well Gopi loves Ahem so much she wants to bring his love into the world...when you love a person so much...you want to carry & bear his child...& she seems to have reflected Ahem's thoughts as he also loves her so much that he wants to see his love grow in her...so will both be able to fulfill each others love requests 😳😉 ???

Well a mole...cant put it past Urshi coz they have been silent for sometime now or is there a new enemy in the wing !!! well at one point it looked like the story would end...but then the story continues with new twists & new challenges for all 4 of them together as a family, as couples & also individuals...hope the CVs get some gyan & also look at SNS this way 😉 !!!

Waiting for the next part 😉
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Res

**Edited**

Harini that was fantastic and awesome update ...loved it🤗

i was grinning like an idiot all the way😃

- Aww gopi and deepu ... both the girls with no parents will have their parents in the form of their in-laws and what great bonding and love between gopi and deepu amazing👏

-The whole wedding and the shoe hiding was real fun... and exciting boys vs girls.. LOL koki and parag were the best ... koki asking for cashew and parag feeling pride in it😆
- so even though Ahem knew the location... he chose to loose the game...so that he can see the smile and happiness in the girl's faces or rather his wife's face... so he won it in the end..even though he lost it technically... smart man,,,, harini how sweet and smart is ur Ahemji😍
-Wow Mauritius...that is the perfect place for honeymoon... what more can i say😳...
-so we have a farmhouse outing coming up

- and harini... i know what gopi asked for ... what will a wife ask a husband when she has everything in her life ... she asked for baby am i right😛

and u r adding a new track to ur happy romantic story...by planting a mole in the office... now who is this😕 new twist ..will wait for it😛

Thank you so much Munni🤗 
I am real glad you liked the update.. Koki and Parag was my favorite part. 😉 Parag poor man was happy to be assisting his wife while she wanted the girls to win..
Ahamji.. Well what can I say. He is smart and perfect for his Gopi. He will do anything to keep her smiling..😛
Well you seem to have guessed what Gopi asked for.. Development on that in the coming updates😳
Thank you😊

Originally posted by: Sandy914

Res

harini... always 🤗, wonderful update.. it is wroth for waiting o long :)  I just loved the update, how beautifully u have put into the words about relations... 👏 Jiger & deepu got married.. nani&baa are really playful.. koki is too good to get shoes, 😃

and what was that gopi asked him? was it something related to the jiger's gift thsat ahem was talking??

and what is happening a Modi industries? your precap is increasing anxiety?? 

waiting for the next update 😛

Thanks Sandy😃
I am glad I was able to entertain you with the update.. What did Gopi ask Ahem.. A lot have guessed correctly and you will know in the coming updates.. 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruti

superbbb update!!!!!! 👏

loved it!!!!!!!
pm wd d next update

Thank you😃
Will pm on updating.. Will be updating today😛

Originally posted by: sks21

wonderful update harini...loved it

koki helping the girls to steal the shoes liked that a lot...
finally jigar and deepu are married😊...
and the big question what did gopi ask ahem???cant wait to know what it is
update soon

Thank you kavya😊
I loved the Koki - Parag scene too..😉
You will know what Gopi wants very soon.. In the coming updates😃

Originally posted by: abbay

👏 loved it!!!!

Thanks Abbay.😊

Originally posted by: hanaGoHem

supurb lovely  update im sure she ask about a baby  

Thank you. 😛 Maybe you are right. The secret will be out in the next update😊

Originally posted by: vibz88

You actually got them married:-( :-( :-( oki. Am more excited about the precap!thanks 4the pm.

😆 Looks like I did.. afterall Rashi was not around and Jigar had to have a saathiya😉
I am glad you read it though.. And Thank you so much😃

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

that was another superb update.
i enjoyed the whole wedding scene
my guess is gopi wants a child from aham.

Thank you😛
I am glad you liked the update.. What Aham and Gopi want is an open secret now😆 Coming updates will tell us what it is.😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sathya.s

Harini, you are a great writer. An awesome update. I loved each and every line! What did Gopi ask for? For a child? Please update soon. Waiting for more beutiful moments with the Modi family 😛

Thank you Sathya.😛 Those are very kind words😊
I hope I can give you what you look forward to.. Update in a few minutes😃

Originally posted by: Xarina

Excellent, interesting and uplifting.   Intrigued with the mole in the office and Gopi's request.  Please update soon.

Thank you Xarina. 😛
The mole problem will be taken care of very soon. I am glad that you liked it😛

Originally posted by: 5cents

Harini🤗, abs wonderful update...LOVED it so much👏. Apart from the wonderful characterization, you have described all the relationships and ceremonies with utmost details... kudos to you⭐️. I had to read then re read to get all the fine and minute details😳. 

Gopi has asked for a bonny baby lol😉. Ahem can help in baby making but bonny nor not is not in his hands 😆. Nice suspense and turn in the story.  
Waiting eagerly with anxiety for the next part😃 

Aww Thank you so much Tina🤗
Those are really kind words and I cannot find words to say what they mean to me. 
You guys always find my suspense out, don't you😆 That is an open secret now.. Further updates and we will see if the secret comes out completely in the open.
I am glad you liked the characters.. If only they become a little lose in SNS, this family is a very nice one to be😛
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshu27

fantastic update harini...loved seeing the whole modi family happy and having fun at the wedding...deepu and gopi get along so well...i liked that hetal and koki asked for a week in the farm ouse...the ladies do deserve a break...ahem being so open in front of his family is a revelation...jigar and deepu are going to mauritius for their haneymoon...they will definitely have fun...i think i know what gopi is going to ask for...so whats up with the mole in the office...cant wait to read more...thanks for the pm

Thank you Varshu😛 Your words always make me smile😊
I just could not get the ceremony details without the emotions..  Aham has learnt to be happy openly with his family. Gopi taught him that.. 
Jigar and Deepu will certainly have fun. And I know that you guys know what she asked for.. Your guess is correct. Let us see how that develops further😃
You are most welcome. Will pm on the next update😊

Originally posted by: luckylucky1

nice update harini...loved it... 👏

Thanks😛
Glad you liked it😊

Originally posted by: angl143

Fantastic Update!!! ⭐️ Loved the Deepu-Gopi scene and the Gohem scene !!! Their silent unspoken communication is definitely really beautifully described!! U r a genius !!! 👏

Thank you so much😛
GoHem are a shy couple and they understand each and every action and gesture. They need no words spoken. Their silent love is unique and beautiful😛

Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

👍🏼👍🏼simply  tooo good.. 😛 👍🏼 

Thank you so much😛

Originally posted by: minoushka93

harini that was superb!! i laughed so much at koki's prank to get the shoes! this is exactly her doing 😆 and parag was so pleased to help for once that he completely forgot his mission

I love ahem, he's so tender ith gopi, he lost in puurpose to make her happy, and he is wo willing to oblige her. I love it
and gopi was so sweet, she's so happy with her family that she has nothing else to ask for. so cute!

and once again you ended your chapter with a cliffhanger, I wonder what is happening in modi office and what gopi asked for that is same than what ahem wants..;

in a word your chapter was SUPERB 🤗

Aww Thank you so much for these words and encouragement😛
The Koki-Parag scene is my favorite too.. .I am sure there is a funny bone to Koki except that she hides it well😉
Aham is just so much in love.. He has his wife to show him what it is to keep losing for another's joy. When she does so much, he will do everything to make her happy. 😃
Thank you again🤗

Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Thanks Tina😛

Thank you😃

Originally posted by: tangam

Harini a happy wedding like the detail you put into it just enough to enjoy and not so much that would drag the shole update...the emotional 1st part between Gopi and Deepu was touching esp Koki being witness...(actually spoke volumes about your love for koki's charactor)...

I'm guessing its a baby they both want...
Also clever man Ahemji he knows where to lose...
So we go into a new era of the mole...lets see how this saga carries on...

Thank you Tangam😛
I do love Koki a lot..😳 And she is perfect mother material.. She does not show her love but she does love everyone.😊 I am glad you found the update interesting. Mole and secrets coming right up

Originally posted by: goody7775

awesome harini 🤗😊

Thank you..😃

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update
loved the marriage scene

Thank you.. I am really glad you liked it😛
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _naksh_raz

wow...

what can i saw...firstly i will introduce myself..im Raz hiii...lol..
i was reading your ff...came across it when i was strolling the forum..and from the time i started caught my attention
Mashallah...you are a brilliant writer..and another good thing is your updates are sooo long..and not monotonous...i loved it...
now  talking about the last part...which i was upset...after taking two whole days sitting on the cell reading...and that was the end..i was praying you will update...
ofcourse gopi asked for a baby...
i love this whole ff...pm me plz

Hi Raz.. Welcome to the forum😛
That is so very kind of you😳 I am really glad that you liked it. My updates usually are long.. I do not know the right place to stop and by the time I want to  the update is longer than most😆

I will surely pm as soon as I update.. Thanks again😛

Originally posted by: swasthi

That was a superb update Harini.

You have captivated the mischeviousness of the womenfolk and their attempts to hide the shoes effectively through the flashbacks.

You have ended on an private conversation, leaving the reader guessing just what did Gopi ask Ahem for - perhaps a baby!

Looking forward to the next update - hopefully we will get to find out just what Gopi's request was. Also for the honeymooners to go off on their holiday too.

Thank you Swasthi😃
The marriage in SNS was marred by Kalaakaris and I could not enjoy the shoes getting stolen because Rashi was doing it for a purpose. Plus Gopi never got a chance to enjoy.. So why not here😛
Will be updating today. The secrets will be revealed in the upcoming chapters though most of you have guessed it 😆
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 12 years ago