ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry double postEdited by nams100 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Hailaa! One day I don't come on IF and I miss THIS? Holy F**K! 

Congrats Jen! You're an absolutely amazing person, and your attitude towards everything in life always cracks me up! You deserve this more than anyone! Here are my questions, and I hope they aren't repeat! If they are, I'm soo sorry, I haven't read your previous answers yet, will do so after this!
Awhhh thanks Ritchuuu πŸ€— ILY!!

1. We both are die hard fans of Armaan Mallik/KSG! Now lets say when you go to India for the wedding, you see KSG at the reception! What will be your reaction? And you will obviously approach him and go up to him, so outline what all will you tell/ask him?

OMG I would faint. On a real note, I would tell him about how crazy I am about him and like just give a long ass pravachan on how AHMAZING and perfect he is and how much I just love him and how badly I want to see him back on TV and I cant wait for his movie and camwh**e with him β˜ΊοΈ Oh and give him like the BIGGEST hug ever!!!

2. Like me, you have lived abroad like all your life and you haven't visited India very often. What is the one thing about India that you detest to the fullest? It can be anything, from the culture, to the mentality of the people, to absolutely anything!

Err I hate it the poverty man! Everywhere you go, theres like little kids asking for money on the streets or homeless and hungry families. The govement does like nothing for them and yet the people who are well off just keep getting more rich so yeah I hate that!!

3. And what is the one thing you love about India?

Food πŸ˜ Theres nothing like indian food in india!!! 

4. Lets assume you got to meet Anantika/CVs of Navya, and they gave you the opportunity to re-write a particular track in the show. Which one would that be and why? And briefly outline your version of that track!

Definately the Kanpur track! Honestly I would want it to be exactly like your FF πŸ˜³ Like I am dead serious!! It would have been perfect and dramatic yet entertaining!! 

5. What's your guilty pleasure?

Sweeets πŸ˜† Oh gosh, I am the biggest sweet tooth of life and I eat too much, then I put on weight and I have to go to the gym and burn it all cause I gain weight really easilyπŸ˜† But yeah, I love sweets.

6. Are you an avid book reader? If so, what genre of books do you prefer to read? Could you suggest some books to the rest of us? Ignore if you don't like to read!

Hmmm I read sometimes, not an avid reader but. I would reccomend anything by Nicholas Sparks πŸ˜³ His books are all romantic novels and they are amazing! Read The Notebook and Dear John! Best books ever! 

7. If you were given the chance to act, which character would you wanna essay? And why?
OMG Riddhima!! Gosh, that girl got to romance Armaan so much, I mean *sigh* I would LOWE to do that!! 

8. Other than Navya, EHMMBH, IPKKND and Humsafar, are there any shows that you currently follow?
Hmmm not avidly, I watch Glee regularly and yeah those are pretty much the main shows I follow πŸ˜›

9. What's your worst nightmare? And best daydream? Ignore if its too personal!
OMG my worst nightmare is to end up sitting at a boring table in a boring office with a boring life. Worst nightmare. I do not want to sit at a tiny desk for the rest of my life! I need a fun job πŸ˜† Day dream would be going on a date with all my januables all at once πŸ˜ That would be the best!!!

10. If you could remove one character from the show, who would it be and why?

LOL HOMPji!! She annoys me to the max. So unneeded IMO πŸ˜†

11. You get the chance to go on a date with either Armaan or Anant. Who would you pick and why?

Oh errr I would go with Armaan πŸ˜† He is the classiest guy ever while Majnoo, I mean I love him but not all the time so defo Armaan πŸ˜³

12. Describe your ideal guy!

-he should be indian 
-fluffy hair
-big eyes
-taller than me
-total romantic
-knows how to cook
-has a good job
- loves me to the core
-loving to my family
-sweet 

yeah sadly, these guys dont exist in the real world but I can hope πŸ˜‰

13. A message to the IF Navya Forum-Vaasis:

Hello Jee πŸ˜ƒ Keep coming with your entertaining posts and poems and predicitons. You guys are cool and yeah humara forum ka naam roshan karo πŸ˜†

14. A message to all the adda-mates:

I LOVE YOU GUYS β€οΈ You guys are my besties. IDK  what I can do without the adda now for the rest of my life! You guys are so sweet and loveable and I just love you all πŸ€—

And that's all from me! Hope you enjoy answering these, and once again, Congrats babee! If there's anyone who deserves this, its you!

*edit*

I went through the questions and answers just now, and as usual I cracked up while reading them! I can't believe that you threw up on your date's shoes! πŸ˜† And who would think you like ponies? πŸ˜ƒ And awww, I loved what you wrote about me in Mrids' post, it means a lot babee! Its really soo cool to find someone who's likes and dislikes are just like mine! I absolutely LOVED your tweets/status updates! Someone's all hell bent on getting married to SS eh? πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ 

And oh, I just thought I should mention this: I have curly hair which I straighten every morning as well! πŸ˜† And I love purple too! That's something else we have in common! πŸ˜ƒ

Lots of Love

Rit πŸ˜ƒ

Awhh I love you Ritch πŸ€— Those were wonderful questions!! OMG we have so much in common πŸ˜ƒ  I love curly hair, its just that it doesnt look good on me πŸ˜†LOL SS and I will be together one day, in life πŸ˜†  thanks babes!! 

manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: nams100

Jenny ben... I loved ur Jennylicious answersπŸ˜ƒ Oh u r 5'8'' tall n hav a tanned skin, then you must be very sexy☺️ And hey, I have curly hairs tooπŸ˜ƒ bt i love my hairs, so i don't bother to straighten them:)

*edited*
For those who don't know.. Jenny ben is the second runner-up of IF's TV talent hunt contest (remember the contest by CC in which 10 blurred pics from different shows were posted and we had to recognise them?) So time to partyyy!!πŸ₯³

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2427201

Awhh thanks Nams πŸ€— Ahh lucky you that curly hair looks good on you! Meri kismat kharab hai, my curls arent even curls actually, I look like a poodle in them πŸ˜† Oh and ROFL I actually got second runner up πŸ˜† OMG those were all random!πŸ˜› Yaay! Thanks for a lot hun πŸ˜ƒ

manjha thumbnail

Originally posted by: appu_12

Hi Jen

It seems all your assignments/ papers etc for college this week will be done here! Am really enjoying all the hits, no misses at all! thats commendable..
  LOL yes!! These questions are frying me and making me procrastinate πŸ˜†
Well here are few from me-

1)      Considering  the given situation (the way Anants family is) when Navya  gets married what will be the trump card that she will use to bring abt the nayi soch and eventually change their views atleast to a certain extent (we take into consideration that in phases she becomes dumb and in phases she talks a lot!).

LOL I actually have no clue!! I wonder myself about that but if I had to guess, I would say her pravachan skills she has, like the way she talked about her job and all during that fiasco πŸ˜› But that question is a mystery to me!! 

2)      Suppose you got married to a person similar to Anant (one hand typical majnu  with a big ego and on the other hand mandbudhhi), how would you tackle him? You already know that you love him a lot and  saying bye bye is not an option!!

Communication is the key!! I would definately have a long nice chat with him and explain to him what im going through and try to understand his perspective so we could talk and figure it out together on how to tackle the problems in our relationship.

3)      If you were marooned  in an island alone with a guy of your dreams who would you want it to be and why?

LOL can I me marooned with all my januables πŸ˜†??? Jks!! It would be with Armaan! That guy is perfect, he's romantic, sweet and witty so I know he would take care of me and make me happy πŸ˜

4)      How wud want your first dream date to be?

Hmm dream date, well I would LOVE a beach date, I mean just a picnic type with food, drinks and the sunset to watch with my dream man where we could talk and laugh the whole time πŸ˜

5)      If a  situation ever comes that you have to choose between your dream job and dream guy which wud you choose and where wud you compromise?

Dream guy for sure, I mean job, that you can change, and you can always go on a different path but guy, I mean if he was perfect for you then you want him because your man in life is your strength and a relationship is the most important thing so defo man πŸ˜›

6)      What are the qualities that attracts you to a person whom you can consider as a friend? And how long wud it take to trust that person so that he/she becomes a close  friend?

I dont look for qualities but things that make a good friend for me is simply understanding and trust. I mean I should be able to tell them all my feelings without be being doubtful if my secrets are safe and they should understand me and if I cant do something, like they should have trust in me that I wouldnt do something for no reason so yeah πŸ˜ƒ

Jen, all these questions  are just for fun sake so you can skip any if you want to. Take your time and enjoy!

They were a pleasure to answer Ujjaini πŸ€—

manjha thumbnail
@Ritch Thanks a lot hun πŸ€— I actaully didnt expect that at all πŸ˜† Christmas miracle week I guess πŸ˜ƒ

@Nish Awhh thank you so much hun πŸ€— Haha so glad that I can entertain you all with my craziness πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great ones, but very poor in English.πŸ˜› Essay type answers for questions of 1 mark each?πŸ˜† No extra credits for that. Jk, Jk.πŸ˜† True indeed 1word is too small to describe these people.
Should I come with more?
manjha thumbnail
@Mrids,Haha I always try to go the extra mile but in this case, its not possible to keep it short πŸ˜‰
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry Jen, I can't seem to change the color of anything I type, so I had to italicize it! 
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OK...i am loving ur answers!! 
huggy dear for writing such touching words for all the matesπŸ€— & me too...Luv u even more...ab how is that possible??!!!πŸ€ͺ

& hav to ask...

is "& yeah" ur fav catchphrase??! u seem to be ending a lot of answers on that note!!πŸ˜† c... c...i do read ur answers!!!🀣
Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11
Next