..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
jenny:congratz yaar...enjoy ur hot seatπŸ₯³
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Jenny ben! πŸ˜ƒ
Well, I'm very much new to this but wanted to try my hand once just for YOUR sake! πŸ˜Š 
After all, BOTW is the only way to disgorge the truth out from your mouth and in the most good ways..bwhahaha *evil laugh* πŸ˜†

Okay so here is my set of questions for you (Guys, bear with me, it's my first time πŸ˜› ) -

1)Tell us, what would you do IF you get a chance to meet Nirala babua a.k.a Shaheer sheikh personally for 2 long hours? Check his gardan out or ferret out some personal details? πŸ˜³

2) If, ever in life, you meet a person like Rama, how do you think you will tackle her?πŸ˜‰

3) If you are approached to play the lead for a show like Navya and you're paired opposite Ramu kaka, How would you react? πŸ˜†

4) If you get to spend one day of your life as BD, what all transformations would you like to make in these people's life -
       a) Navya -
       b) Anant -
       c) Kamles -
       d) Rama -
       e) Shagun (Okay I know she's out of the show, but still? πŸ˜›) -
       f) Ranbir -
       g) Last but not the least, Ramu kaka πŸ˜† - 

5) Which are the 5 most drooling qualities of Amar? 

6) If you fall in love with a person like Anant in real life, which BG of Navya would you like to be played in the background APART from 'Bekabooo...' πŸ˜›

7) If I tell you the password of these people's account of either FB or Twitter, what would be your first update or tweet? - 
      a) Shaheer Sheikh -
      b) Aayush Shah -
      c) Soumya Seth -
      d) Snigdha Pandey - 
      e) Gayatri / Saraswati (BD) - 

Okay that's all from my side for now..Will come back later if I realize you're not exhausted by all our efforts in grueling you πŸ˜†
Hope you have fun going through the above set of questions, come back soon with your replies πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nams100

Ok this is the 1st time that I'm posting questions, so pretty obvious that they won't be as good as the same by others Bear with me😊:

Awhhh theyre awesome questions πŸ˜ƒ

1) Ur current fav song: 
Ours by Taylor Swift 
2) Life's happiest moment so far?
Hmmm thats hard, I have many happy moments, but I have to say when I was bornπŸ˜† I mean, this world would have been sad without me!!!
3) Life's most embarassing moment yet?
LOLOL I embarras myself everyday but I think once, at a school dance in grade 10, I was slow dancing with my crush and I puked on his shoes cause I reallly liked him and I was nervous πŸ˜† Bechara!!!
4)Things about u which most of us don't know:
Hmmm I think you guys know everything but:
-Errr I like ponies πŸ˜ƒ
-I was born and brought up in Toronto 
LOL thats all I can think of but you can honestly ask me anything about me and my life and ill tell you πŸ˜ƒ

5) Ur first crush was...:
 I think in grade 5-ish. but yeah he just moved to my neighborhood and we were like really good friends but then I liked him and I told my friend who told everyone and things were awks cause that time they thought we had coodies too πŸ˜† *sigh* the start of my romantic life. πŸ˜†
6) Things that piss you off?
LOL so many things:
-if I dont get whatever I want
-if people cant except what I think and try to change my mind 
-when boys act like jerks to girls
-the latest nabbya episodes πŸ˜†
-when both men and women are sexist towards eachother over their responsibilities
-child abuse
and yeah πŸ˜ƒ
7) The last time when you lost your temper was...
LOL I think yesterday night, I got in a fight with my mom cause she was like "no milk products when we go to india" and I got all mad cause I wanted to eat rasmalai so I lost my temper telling her to stop treaating me like a 5 year old!πŸ˜†
8) Describe urself in 5 wordsπŸ˜›:
-Fearless
-BekabooπŸ˜†
-Crazy πŸ˜†
-Emotional 
-Carefree
9) Describe me in more than 5 wordsπŸ˜†:
Nams πŸ€—
-Sweetheart
-Caring 
-Loveable
-Friendly
-Confident 

Ok that's all I could think of...will come back with more ques.. Feel free to skip any ques u think is too personal😳 
Awhh they were all lovely Nams πŸ€—

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Thanku jennyben for such lubbly answersπŸ˜ƒ

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oye Jenny Benny !!!! πŸ€—...Congzzz Shongzzz...πŸ‘...Baap re, everyone's grilling you left, right and centre eh 😲...Maybe I should join the bandwagon too...I shall be back  soon πŸ˜ƒ
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Well Jenny u seem to be enjoying a really relaxed Bekaboo week without anyone grilling u much.
So here's presenting u the next set of questions.
As u r a student this set contains queries on different subjects. Here u go
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL im gonna fail this πŸ˜†
History - Which historical character would u have loved to go on a date with?

Ooohhh Hmm... I would say Shah Jahan πŸ˜› I mean the guy built a freaking palace for his wife!! 
Geography - One place around the globe u have placed at the top of ur must visit list.
Hmm I really really wanna go Hawaii! πŸ˜› Ive wanted to go there for the longest time but never really got a chance to so yeah πŸ˜ƒ
Maths - How many children do u wish to have in future?πŸ˜›
LOLOLOLOL I wish math was this easy πŸ˜  Hmm 2 kids πŸ˜›
Chemistry - What was ur first reaction at the very first sight of Nirala Babua Anant?
LOL so I know no one is gonna believe me but the first time I saw the Anant promo, I thought he was ugly!! I mean I had seen the Navya promo and she looked really pretty and I was like ewww that guy!! And then when Bekaboo came I was like are you stupid Jen!! This is one hot sona munda πŸ˜ LOL.
Accounts - Prepare an estimate of the monthly expenses of the looney family stating clearly
how much spent on what.
OMG naahiii πŸ˜† I will phail this!!
Estimate is, err guessing 5 lakhs, wait I hope I have my math right cause I think I dont πŸ˜† anyways I think 5 lakhs is about 10,000 canadian dollars and that all consists of grocery, like milk. veggies, fruits, atta,masalas, legums and all of that and its a lot since like everything new is cooked in their house everyday and theres like 10 people including a gorilla so yeah plus clothes, for everyone and gifts and mithai so yeee πŸ˜›
Hindi - Deliver a guest lecture on behalf of respected Shankar Dayal Bajpai on 'Prem Vivah'
OMG LOL... Yo I dont know shudh hindi πŸ˜† I will try my best: 
Hum prem vivah ke baare mein kuch kehena chahate hai. Humari soch ke mutaabik Prem Vivah ek accha faisla nahi hai. Hume lagta hai ki jo bache hote hain, unme samaj nahi hai ki kya sahi aur kya galat hai. Hum saab baade bujurg hai, jine duniya dekhli hai aur hume jyaada samaj hai ki kaunsa jeevan saathi humare bachon ke liye accha hoga aur jo humaari parivaaron ki parampara aage bade ga aur humari maan aur maryada ko samaan rakhe ga. Prem yeh ek cheez hai jo vivah ke baad ho jata hai. Yeh prem humare bachon ko shobha nahi deti. Iss liye, kyunki bachon ko accha bhavishya de, hume lagta hai Prem Vivah nahi hona chahiye πŸ˜† LOL OMG I failed that.. It took me like half an hour to type that πŸ˜†
Biology - Instead of Anant or Navya hormones become highly active in Rama. What next?
LOLOLOLOL well firstly, she would definately leave her kartoots over ruining Renu and would more focus on Mohan and I can imagine a makeover for her and talking english properly and being all nice actaully to everyone and then yeah then love in their relationship? πŸ˜›
English - Describe the following persons or ur feelings for them in a single adjective each
Oh yay LOL this is gonna take me forever πŸ˜† Mrids, tune mera pura Sunday cheen liya πŸ˜† jokes!!
    Ritchelle -  Ritch, omg I love her πŸ˜ƒ She's so awesome to talk to cause we share almost the exact same likes and dislikes! She so sweet and never fearless to say what she thinks is right which I love! She is also an amazing writer with her FF and her takes a pleasure to read! She's awesome πŸ€—
    Soumya - Aha Soumya is a total sweetheart! She is an amazing FF editorπŸ˜ƒ I absolutely love reading her takes cause shes always to the points and if she dosen't like something about the episode, she will say it! She's so much fun to talk to and I love how she's adresses my pagal pan πŸ˜† Aha I love her πŸ€—
    Geeta - Geeta is amazing πŸ˜ƒ I love her!!πŸ€—We always have so much fun talking and usually shes there to witness my pagalpanti πŸ˜† I love how she also agress that Majnoo has a HAWT gardan !!Aha I love reading her takes cause theyre so funny and awesome to read and I hope shes having some fun in India now πŸ˜ƒ 
    Nicky - Nicky is so awesome to talk to especially she's an awesome Ayush phangurl πŸ€£ She does such amazing live updates and is a saviour to all of us ! She's been on the forum for a while but just joined the adda and a pleasure to read all of her wonderful takes! She is a sweetie and I love her πŸ€—
    Tanu - Tanu, is like our adda founder πŸ˜ƒ Without her there would be no amazing adda! Lovee herr πŸ˜ƒEveryone knows she's is a fabulous writer and her takes just put a smile on your face! She such a sweetheart and a pleasure to talk to πŸ€— I love to gush about Hotwa and his ass to her and hopefully we will have the pleasure to be like chameli and raman one day πŸ˜‰
    Urmi - Urmi is so awesome!! I love reading her special pre-takes on episodes and I love her!! She is in India right now and we were trying to meet but dates messed us up πŸ˜” Hope shes having fun!! Anyways, I am sure she's gonna be a great mommy soon and a wonderful person to talk to πŸ€—
    Rama - LOL Rama is amazing!!! Shes my role model! I wish my older sister was like her πŸ˜† She has the best english in the world, i mean my english is so bad compared to hers! Shes got some amazing sense of style and I just love her expressions at Nabbya and Renuka!! So loving πŸ˜†
    Mridula - Mrids, she's like the mommy of the adda πŸ€— LOL warning us when were doing something stupid πŸ˜† But she makes amazing addas and shelters for us when we are all homeless even though the episode is the crappiest! She's a pleasure to talk to and ofcourse, is also our teacher who gives us LU's πŸ˜ƒ and I love her πŸ˜ƒ
    Namrata - Nams, she's my buddaaay πŸ˜ƒ Aha we have similar likings in TV shows and lately she has got me hooked to HHL πŸ˜‰ I love reading her super duper honest takes and she likes Munna's BIL now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Jokes! She is so sweet and I love talking to her πŸ€—
    Pooja - Pooja is like the funny bone of the adda πŸ˜† It sucks how our times dont match all the time and we haven't had a chance to talk a lot lately but I miss her super awesome posts on the phorum!! Shes really amazing to talk to  and I love to read her takes whenever she gets a chance too πŸ˜ƒ Lovee her πŸ€—
    Om - Om, omg he's the coolest gorilla ever πŸ˜† Jokes he needs to go get a heart transplant for that stone instead and needs to learn about feelings! He walks talks and acts like a gorilla and has a well deserved PHD in shouting πŸ˜† Well lets hope we can find that guy a nice good old counseller!!
    Shaina - LOLOLOL Shaina is amazing!!! She has such phunny takes and can come up with the most awesome names for SS πŸ˜† Its so much fun to talk to her and I love how she's amused at my pagal panti πŸ˜ƒ LOL I lover her and she is awesomeee πŸ€—
    Nidhi -Nidhi is probably the person i talk to the most on a daily basis on the adda! I love her!!! She's is always there to see when I go bekabooo completely πŸ˜† I think she has actually witnessed all my high moments!  She always gives us wonderful episode takes! Its a pleasure to know her and talk to her πŸ€—
    Preet -Preet is so adorable!! She has probably taught me a lot of hindi cause she usually speaks in Hindi on the addaπŸ˜‰ I love to gupshup and bakbak with her about everything and her takes are super awesome and funny to read! Loove her πŸ€—
    Meeta - Meeta, Meeta, Meeta, LOLOL that woman is confusing!! She is really innocent and a loving mother but she needs to calm down and stop getting worried about everything and trusting her kids a little bit, like we saw it with Navya and Renu! She also needs a new wardrobe and skills to talk! She dresses like a bai and talks to Navyas in laws like a beggar which needs to change so yeah πŸ˜†

Okay this much for the time being. Will take care not to set u free so easily. Keep waiting for more from me unless others do the needful.πŸ˜‰
OMG this took me forever!!!! πŸ˜† Haha but it was fun to! You guys aren't leaving me so fast eh πŸ˜†

PS- These questions are made purely for fun and not intended to make any dig at any person or character. Readers are advised not to take anything seriously

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks JennybenπŸ˜ƒ LOL seems like my recent liking 2wards munna's BIL has become a butt of jokesπŸ˜†.. Ya I know sometimes my choices are crazy, can't help itπŸ˜›πŸ˜† I loved all ur answers JennyπŸ˜ƒ Edited by nams100 - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely answers, Jen...πŸ‘I have loved chatting with you always..πŸ€—And ur bekaboo-licious self is so hilarious to witness..πŸ˜†You always make me laugh my heart out...πŸ˜†
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jenny ben, lovely answers, all of them πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you so much and your bekaboo-ness is what keeps me going . I adore your posts, wish you could see every emotion on my face while reading your posts. They're simply amazing!
And me, an Ayush phangurl?! Hainnn...kab se? πŸ˜† (Though I love his FB updates πŸ˜†)

AND AND...

I LOWEE YOU TOO β€οΈ πŸ˜Š
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Next