Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishamirza2 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: amna malik

I saw just one episode of dost and fell in love wid shweta all over again.She was wearing jeans and pink shirt looking a complete beauty.She was very childish in it.Poori nautanki just like old prerna 😳 .Mishoo ab tumahre paperz khatam ho gaye na so plz update dost here.And btw how were u exams?

hey amoo,My papers went great!!
yaar mujhey dost ki epis yaad nahi bus kuch kuch scenes yaad hain😭
neways i have pics of shweta 4m serial dost! i wl upload those for u n priya!
happy?
mishamirza2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuts4kzk

shweta on jodi kammal ki on rakhi spl on star plus on sat at 8pmwow i m 2 gud πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ,coz i sd thsi news ,ages back,when no1 knew abt it,now riki boy ,become my chela again πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

wow thats great!!!
can ne 1 plz upload the pics n vdo?
mishamirza2 thumbnail
wl upload more later on!
BTW ne idea when kzk is taking leap?
rizrash thumbnail
Wow jodi kamaal kii... would be looking foreward for that !!..
Little abt Dost....She was a Doctor and the guy she loved was also a Doctor and She used to luv him alot but he had intrests in his old friends..So he use to avoid her alot...But the role was nicely played by shweta !! 😳
rickwean thumbnail
Oink 🐷 ! Gud Gud ! Me like the new revived energy here, lage raho fellow prernatics 😎! But yaad rakhna all you priyas,amnas,mishas,rashes,rakshes, ninis er.. even guruji namzy too, there's only one Numbah1 prerna pujari shweta maniac here in this place-Ricko sicko! shweta is mine, geroff and keep you hands off in my absence samjhe prernatics 😈 !! Admiring from afar is allowed though :P
ohh yeah, jazzy up the frontpage will you anyone with snazzy effects and ..you know what to do! it's been ages now, wake up from the slumber & update it!!!!

DreamGirl of Star,Winning a Lovely Tresses Poll,becoming Sociable and attending parties, Some Really Beautiful Performances very recently,shweta is SCINTILLATING!
After the leap..maybe fellow prernatic Broken heart shwets cheer up, you might get your mother india back in form who will break a leg or two..sharad shyana & co will be in deep trouble for putting her through this mess! I dunno whether to laugh at prerna's bimboness in the farcial situation or admire her mahaanta for giving yet another sacrificial kasauti..oh well!

Cheers to the Queen of Ads, Enjoy this saturday the livewire bubbly child-woman Shweta in action in Jodi Kamaal Ki!It will be a Riot! oh yeah, elaborate more on this Dost ka kissa do so, I'll drop by uninvited don't mind me :D!

rickwean thumbnail
A nice article featuring Mistah Ronit Rocks Roy, He said cute cute words on Sweetoo shweta!
Excerpts- "Bubbly Child-Woman, Good Actress!"

The Entire Article just coz I Like My Idol Aamir too!

30 July,2006!

'New actors make me feel I'm passe'

Ronit Roy is willing to accept that an acting career comes with an expiry date

Reena Thapar Kapoor

Actor Ronit Roy believes that his dedication and his desire to excel is a result of being inspired by good friend Aamir Khan. The actor who currently plays the grandfather in Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, says, "Aamir is my text-book. I've learnt everything about acting from him. In fact, I owe my success to Aamir."

Besides acting, Ronit runs a company that provides security to celebrities and that was how he met Aamir. The two actors have known each other since the shooting of Lagaan. Ronit's company was given the contract to ensure the protection of the actors and the sets. "Although Lagaan was completed long ago, our equation has remained intact," says Ronit.

Whether it was Aamir's marriage or his frequent overseas trips, Ronit accompanies the actor as and when his own schedule permits. "I don't want to make our friendship seem casual by saying that 'we're great friends.' Aamir is like a brother, friend, philosopher and guide. I am what I am today because of Aamir."

Recently, Ronit's tiff with Shweta Tiwari, his Kasauti Zindagi Kay co-star made news. This also affected their on-screen chemistry. "I don't deny that Shweta and I have had our differences. But we don't let our personal issues hamper our professional life. Shweta is a good actress. She is this bubbly child-woman. You tend to fight with people you spend most of your time with. My issues with Shweta are too trivial to discuss. We keep fighting and making up all the time," he says.

Talking about Kyunkii... does he feel threatened by the presence of the younger lot of actors? "I'm not an insecure person. But I must say there are a few new actors who make me feel I'm pass. They feel Mihir is an old man. Tulsi and Mihir are the backbone of the show but they think they think that they will take the show ahead. The actors are too young to realise that on TV it's not the actor but the character in his show that makes or breaks him."    

Ronit doesn't deny that his old man image in Kyunki... may hinder his chances of getting offers to play young characters. "I understand and accept that everything comes with an expiry date. I'm at a stage, where I'm willing to accept the changes in my life and career. I've a company to look after and I am also passionate about acting," he says. "But I'm fine with my acting career going slow. After having seen the worst phase in my life and film career, I've toughened up. I've realised and accepted that success is transitory. I'm the kind of person who gets bored very fast. After playing Mihir and Mr. Bajaj for almost five years, sometimes I feel bored. That's a feeling that every human goes through. It's only natural." But Ronit certainly isn't complaining.

Man, I luved that! Shwetoo, ab toh ronit ke lye bhi kuch sweet bol dena plz 😳 , onscreen HOT sizzling chemistry toh hai, good to know of their cute bantering offscreen too πŸ˜†

And :

A new ad on NBC Tv in AMERICA where she was advertising South Asian channels, Brand Ambassador!! Way to Go My Advertising Diva πŸ‘ !!

Credits to Zuggy_Ash from the Forum 😊

Edited by rickwean - 17 years ago
rickwean thumbnail
I'll do an ad pictorial feature on shweta soon..just don't keep your hopes high I'm notorious for bunking this place as you all know..oh yeah..JODI KAMAAL KI! Saturday 8 PM!
I won't Forget, Neither do you all Doofus! K'ay πŸ‘πŸΌ ! Until Next time! Keep Jappofying Prernaraag!
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Was it a lead role???

Kinda,i mean there was another girl in amid lead i think.Misha correct me if i m wrong

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thx for the pix mishoo.And is shweta coming wid her hubby in jkk?
mishamirza2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

Kinda,i mean there was another girl in amid lead i think.Misha correct me if i m wrong

It was a story abt six ppl! πŸ˜›
Three of them were childhood frnds.
mashal falls in luv wid hr fellow collegue omais, while he luvs sumothr lady shifa, and tht lady who happens to be his childhood frnd falls for a person maisam whom she meets in a shopping mall( quite complicated na??) n yeah tht person is a dear frnd of mashal.πŸ˜†
tanya who is also thier childhood frnds luvs omais n there was another guy who falls in luv with tanyaπŸ˜†