Neelu.RoX thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys!

I was really shocked when i heard this. I am sure you guys already know about the 2 month old baby giving birth to 2 twins (dead) in Pakistan. This broke the guiness book of world records, from 40 years ago.

Here is the article:

ISLAMABAD: Two months old baby had twins in her belly till the doctors operated her to remove dead twins, weighing 1 Kg while their height was 15 cm.

As per details, since from the birth of baby girl, tumor in her belly was reported but x-ray reports and ultrasound did not reveal the fact that 2 babies were being reared in her belly. The baby was brought to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences(PIMS) where Surgeons operated her on Tuesday and recovered twins from her abdomen.

The surgeons declared that operation was very complicated because the liver and intestines of the baby were jointed with the twins and that one of the twin had completed his cycle of growth while the other one was in a state of half completion. Doctors claimed that twins survived in the abdomen of baby for 4 months before succumbing to death.

It is said to be the first ever miracle of its own origin in the medical history. Doctors revealed that the operated baby is still in critical condition and it may extend to 3 days whereas the baby is being looked after in emergency ward and it is hoped that she will recover soon.

http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=95056

Lets all pray that the baby will survie, after all it isnt her fault, its god that is respsoble.

Well i was also watching this story on the channel "GEO TV" and they said that "That this is a sign from god, that the world is gonna end"😕I think that is pretty ridiculous to assume! Know one knows for a fact that the world is gonna end.

What do you guys think about this whole situation?

Edited by Neelu.RoX - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popkurn thumbnail

Wooooooow! Shocking and seems so unrealistic! I guess I proved myself wrong..it is realistic! I hope the baby will be fine!

Priya

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Wow this is freakish !!!! I too hope the baby does well .

As for the question , "do i believe is this sign from heaven/GOD the World is coming to an end ????"

Answer to that is " i only expect the illitterate to speak that way " Anything a uneducated but religous person does not understand . 😕
sowmyaa thumbnail
wow! that is freaky and unrealistic to believe. Still can't believe it!! Thanks for sharing this article.
Lady In Pink thumbnail
However unrealistic it might seem, it is true. I was shocked to hear all this. Quite disturbing.

As for the GEO news flash,but they do have a habit of blowing things over the top most of the times. Not that the news is not true though. Im waiting for the article in tomm.'s newspaper. GEO ppl exaggerate big time.

They also announced that Ash n Abhi are engaged, so u can imagine 😉
Lady In Pink thumbnail
Nops, this was only yest. candyfloss

Heres the official DAWN article. It must hav appeared in todays newspaper too. Heres the link to the website:

http://dawn.com/2006/03/29/nat6.htm

-Eisha
MS.ATTITUDE thumbnail
It's shockin Edited by MS.ATTITUDE - 18 years ago
meghavi thumbnail
Im just confused and shocked.

Anyways, thx for the article.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
You know that i think about it , i understand whats happening . Its when you have congenitally joined twins .

Often its one body that has 2 heads and brains.

And sometimes there have been cases of one body infused together and sharing some organs .

Somtimes the body may be fused together but the organs are seperate . In those cases , we have heard of operations done to seperate the twins .

This was ofcourse the little infant's twin inside her belly .

Its so sad and freakish . But such medicaly freakish things do happen all the time.
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

i dun get it..itz soo weird