Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 12 years ago
Rajshri as a mother is justified in her place...if anyone is selfish here , it's gayitri..imagine, she's telling naitik "humara purana ghar hota toh hum bahu ko kabhi nahi jaane dete"..🀒 mother daughter pyar, bonding ma ka dhyan rakhna is BS in her POV , it's gayitri's majboori hence she's asking akshara to leave...whichever epi i saw, gayitri told rajshri that she will send akshara, did rajshri request her ? even if she requested, it's some kind of parampara which should be followed...now will gayitri not expect rashmi to stay with them when she gets pregnant? she toh should not spend a day with singhania's coz she's so well off !!!! why would rama behen send her to maayka, whether S's r rich or poor? 

As for Akshara being a good DIL, wife or daughter, she cannot be perfect everything at a given time...with the endless excuses, she should sometimes think of rajshri also...it's her wish to stay with her hubby and mil  , so it's okay...ma ka haque, baap ka haque, increase or decrease depends on ones thinking...do it the way u like it & face the consequences, good or bad...in reality and in YR also, saas is NEVER happy with the mention of bahu's ma...NEVER ! that doesn't mean girl should break all ties with maayka to please her saas...Maheshwari's have been extremely kind and caring with S's, if S's keep on saying ke both MA's r imp, why not implement it practically? Yes, Rajshri was hesitant to send Varsha to her maayka but she mended her mistake and let Varsha's mom stay with them a lot of times which hardly any saas does n is happy about ! 

yest. my MIL was asking me what do you children call "interference"..if we r so experienced n we give a suggestion for your betterment, is that interference for you all? the problem might exist in every family..it's not interference but diff. pov's which will never change..and it's not imp. that if one is right then other is wrong...it's difficult to take everyone along and keep yourself happy...we argue abt akshara's choices bec. it'a natural to feel happy going to maayka ..it's for a limited period but it's good, we all want a break..for now, for naitik's sake i dun want akshara to go to her maayka...πŸ˜‰
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

yest. my MIL was asking me what do you children call "interference"..if we r so experienced n we give a suggestion for your betterment, is that interference for you all? the problem might exist in every family..it's not interference but diff. pov's which will never change..and it's not imp. that if one is right then other is wrong...it's difficult to take everyone along and keep yourself happy...we argue abt akshara's choices bec. it'a natural to feel happy going to maayka ..it's for a limited period but it's good, we all want a break..for now, for naitik's sake i dun want akshara to go to her maayka...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ same here Charu...same wajah se i don;t want Akshara to go...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
who is being selfish n who has the right i don't want to indulge on that...but here i am simply being selfish as i want Naitik n Akshara to be together...thats it...all rights n duties comes later ( at least for me) πŸ˜†
and raha sawal Gayatri ka...she is the biggest mean person in YR...she can't share that crown with anyone else...most selfish n mean lady..

kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i too really rj always think about her daughter y when ak came back to her house after mu during nk ask ak to go how she told ak she should nt come like that one thing she is most irritated she still want to make decisions for ak after she got married y not for varsha really she took too much advantage on varsha acc to her every one should do guys every girl want during delivery time she want her hubby to be with her even  i too felt really its natural.if ss had their own house she tell ak should come for her delivery to her maayka when ss have their own that first pregnanacy only sasuraal only part she is poking her nose in everything if she want to be with ak y she got her married she should keep ak with her i dont like that i know she is a good mom but itna protective after she got married and she has a hubby who love her  and viewers first every one said ki y she should go to her maayka always when she settled in her in laws and taking care well y lovable hubby there take care of her some i feel irritating 

Originally posted by: Tafseer

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ same here Charu...same wajah se i don;t want Akshara to go...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
who is being selfish n who has the right i don't want to indulge on that...but here i am simply being selfish as i want Naitik n Akshara to be together...thats it...all rights n duties comes later ( at least for me) πŸ˜†
and raha sawal Gayatri ka...she is the biggest mean person in YR...she can't share that crown with anyone else...most selfish n mean lady..

saari ladai hi toh naksh ke liye hai di..πŸ˜ƒ
rajshri pasand hi isliye nahi coz vo naksh ko alag karti hai..πŸ˜†
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight08

charu di..πŸ€—

im honoured..πŸ˜ƒ
out of so many posts, ek par toh like aaya aapka..πŸ˜†

Inka like aana means for me.. πŸ˜ƒ

n comments toh bina padhe hi automatically like ho jate hai.. πŸ˜†

_Divya_ thumbnail
Yaar kaumu, aajkal tu healthy debates mei bhaut participate kar rhi hai?? 🀣 🀣

btw thnad itni hai ke kuch type nahi kiya jaa raha
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saraella

sorry but I disagree with you.

Mothers are diffrent then fathers. Mothers are too emontional and sesitive about their child. Mothers have fully right on their children. And there is no such extent or limits for mothers to love or worry about her children.

Natik se zyada akshara ki mother ka right hai uspe. Mothers always think best for their children. and Akshara should understand that that everything is not only for husband or saas but also she sould gave time to her mother.

third thing Mothers could force their children or even hit their children if they think they are doing wrong because mothers have a right over their children.

right now akshara is wrong so if RJ wants she could do anything with her.

i dont agree with ur point she is not a good daughter its a big NO she is but after marriage things change its not the same n Rj cant control akshis life or take decisions 4 her n after marriage husband comes 1st n she should listen to him so rj cannot control akshi's life i dont agree with it she should have the freedom to do as she thinks fit 'but yes she can go n stay 4 few days 
just because ur the mother it dosent mean that u can inter fear n control ur daughters life 

Originally posted by: divi4u

Inka like aana means for me.. πŸ˜ƒ

n comments toh bina padhe hi automatically like ho jate hai.. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
arre, sach mein.. debate mein part lena safal hua matlab..
maths ki bhasha mein kuch kahe toh -

since Charu di, liked the post, implies debate mein part lena safal raha..
hence proved..πŸ˜†

P.S. kal maths ka full course test hai..πŸ˜‰
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonlight08

πŸ˜†
arre, sach mein.. debate mein part lena safal hua matlab..
maths ki bhasha mein kuch kahe toh -

since Charu di, liked the post, implies debate mein part lena safal raha..
hence proved..πŸ˜†

P.S. kal maths ka full course test hai..πŸ˜‰

n u get 101/100 for proving this theorem.. πŸ˜†

1 extra mark for good handwriting.. 🀣

p.s. : ATB πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: divi4u

Yaar kaumu, aajkal tu healthy debates mei bhaut participate kar rhi hai?? 🀣 🀣

btw thnad itni hai ke kuch type nahi kiya jaa raha

arre?πŸ˜›
healthy debate hai likhna padta hai.. aajkal healthy ko unhealthy assume karne mein waqt nahi lagta..πŸ˜‰

jaha tak participation ka sawal hai, well well well, mere andar ka debator jaag chuka hai..πŸ˜†