sarina_202 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Recap

Radhika is changing her ways and becoming more and more responsible

Rukhmai finds out that Meera has cancer and only has about 5-6 months to live

03/31/05

Rukhmani comes home and Vicky is at their house telling Awasthiji that he wants to marry Meera. Rukhmani is just standing there and thinking to herself about what kind of ashirwad they can give them…

Rajshree thinks that it is Chirag who wants to kill her baby..and is worried to why would he want to kill her baby..Chirag comes home and overhears them..and Chirag tells her that wat she is thinking is wrong…and that he was inspired by the guy in the black coat who was following her and he did that so no one would suspect him..chirag is tear eyed and apologized to Ashok…

Poor Pancham is sitting alone…and Sona (the servant girl) runs by crying..and Pancham is asking her what happened and she keeps on telling him that it's nothing…and she tells him that her father couldn't save money for her marriage..and he is working while he is every sick…and that she can't see her father working in that condiditon..

Someone tells thakur that pancham is working with the gardener…he's sona's father…thakur comes in and yells at the guy (Joginder) for making pancham work..pancham tells him that he wanted to learn how to do it that's why he is doing it..and he also tells him that Joginder is very sick..and he is not capable of working..and on top of that he worried about his daughter…pancham gives Thakur a long ass lecture…thakur feels really bad now…and he gives a pat on the back to pancham…thakur tells Joginder to stop worrying about sona's wedding and that he'll take care of her wedding…everyone is very happy and Thakur sends Joginder home to rest…

Ruku is in her room just holding onto Meera's medical report..and Awasthiji says that he wants a grand affair for Meera's wedding…and Ruku is upset and thinks…don't love meera so much…

Thakur ji is playing chess with Pancham…and then dadi comes to them and gives them kheer..and pancham is like on what occasion? And dadi says that radhika has come into the kitchen for the first time…and that Radhika herself made the kheer…thakur ji really likes the kheer..and dadi tells them that it's time for radhika to get married…pancham wants to go tell radhika about her kheer…about how good it was

Dadi is telling Thakur ji that Pancham and Radhika should get married and Thakurji is very happy about it..and he is going to talk to Ashok about it…

Ruku is crying and thinking about the time she found out about Meera having cancer and then she thinks about the time when meera is telling her mom that she wishes she dies also..and ruku says.. "tumhari dua kabool hogi" and she thinks about telling Vicky about Meera's disease before Awasthiji gets even more excited

ON the other side..thakur ji is calls Ashok and have small talk…(Pancham is behind them listening) takur ji tells ashok that he wants pancham and radhika to get married..pancham is shocked…ashok gives his consent for pancham and radhika's marriage..and tells him to come to the village as soon as possible…

Vicky is shocked to know that Meera has cancer…and Ruku tells him that she is the only one who knows…and she asks Vicky if he will marry meera..and he says no…and she tells him to break the engagement in a way that he looks bad…it ends

Preview

Pancham tells Radhika that couples are made in heaven and if they're suppose to be together they will be..and if not..then no…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update sarina!!!😊
srkzgurl1231 thumbnail
yea i saw it 2 man i feel bad i really dont meera 2 die....radthikaz pretty tho...
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I second that. Truly sad about Meera. I want Meera with Pancham..Both look too sad without eachother 😭
Vini thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I feel so sad for Meera and Pancham.😭
Radika thumbnail

hey thanx for the update on Pancham.