TOI :- Smita Singh's moonlighting activities

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Good to see PH is using popular supporting actors of Hitler Didi like Sandip n Smita for the promotion also๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Smita Singh, popular as Punpunwali fromBhagyavidhaata and currently seen in Ila Bedi Datta's Hitler Didi is making the most of her long stay in Delhi courtesy the backdrop of the show that requires it to be shot in the nation's capital.

While most of the unit members retire to their respective hotel rooms post the shoot, Smita, who has been in the city for almost three months now, prefers exploring and meeting new people there. Her knack of befriending even strangers has made her a favourite amongst the locals who are always ready to help her in times of need. Says the actress, "I know all families who reside in the vicinity of our set. I have even been to their houses and have had delicious meals. You will always find one or the other family inviting me everyday to their homes over lunch or dinner. Food is something I can't resist and I think I must have eaten at least 200 aaloo tikkis in these three months. I have also put on around five kgs of extra weight." However, Singh is confident of shedding the extra weight once she is back in Mumbai so much that she buys clothes one size smaller whenever she goes out shopping. "I will shed all the extra weight since I won't have the liberty and time to binge," says she. Smita, you sure are a fearless foodie!

Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for Sharing savi
Smita is adorable...hahaha.
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing! 

smita singh's so adorable ๐Ÿ˜›
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tfs many of the actors seem to be foodie HD is no xception
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aaah smita singh...she looks good with all her weight...why loose it? stay like you are smita
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yep smita seems to be d typical punjabi kudi. friendly and bindass. she is so pretty. i like the picture TOI has posted of hers with this article.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HD cast is filled with foodies. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ khaatein hi rehete hain! ๐Ÿ˜†
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

i read dis in 2days paper...๐Ÿ˜Šsmita is so full of life n food๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanx 4 sharing savi๐Ÿ˜Š
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
smita looks super cute in HD
just a khatta meetha gol gappa