Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nids my darling๐Ÿค— Congrats...!!!๐Ÿฅณ

I feel lucky that I have you as my close friend who patiently listens and agree with all my bakwas...Our friendship wont be limited in the forum...Love you sooo much Nids...
Keep writing and rock soon...

ps: @Mrids: Thanks for the lovely thread๐Ÿค—
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Nids - Hawww!? How come I missed this? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
You guys must have ranted about the episode last night a lot, which made you a dazzler! ๐Ÿ˜†
Dude, it's been quite some time since I've known you, and I must say, I really LOWEE to interact with you any day! All your rants and raves make me laugh my heart out! It's been a jolly good time for me while interacting with you..Making fun of A and N was the most memorable of them! ๐Ÿ˜†

Keep shining!
Hope you ROCK soon!

With Love,

Nicky ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S. Thank you Mridula for the lovely thread! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awww meh name is from now late latif , how can i miss this ...
Nidhi ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Hey Congrats Dear ..I loved your takes on episode, ghup shup , how can i forget your one liners and most important thing you tolerate Me ...
Keep rocking dear as always ..

Baba pe nazar rekhna ..๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks  mridula for Thread ...

P.S .Can i have bite of that cake ...

diya-2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Nidhi...congratulations dear...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Its been very pleasant interacting with you whenever i could...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Isha...Thank you so much sweety..๐Ÿค—The feeling has been absolutely mutual , hun..Love to listen to all ur POV and always nod my head in agreement..๐Ÿ˜ƒ.I hope we continue this even outside IF.

@Clarissa..My jaan...๐Ÿค—Thanks babes..It is so much fun talking yo u and laughing my heart out on ur views...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Iriya..Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Roomni..Thank u so much, dear..Please visit our adda more often it would lovely to listen to ur tales as well!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Nams...Thank you for so much love, Namrata..It has been a pleasure to know u and reading all ur POVs..๐Ÿค—Love u..โค๏ธ

@Yamini...Thank u so much.Really appreciate all ur efforts in bringing to us the pics of every episode..thank u for the hard work๐Ÿค—
@Parul..Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Zara/Sarini ...Thank u so much, luv..I am a big fan of ur VMs...please keep them coming..๐Ÿค—

@Asma...Thank you so much..love ur posts๐Ÿ˜Š

@Harini...Cheers, luv..Thank you for all the lovely roses and pics..๐Ÿค—
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
TheRoopsy thumbnail
congratulations nidhi๐Ÿค—love to talk to you whenever we get a chance...๐Ÿ˜›
Noaddict thumbnail
@tv_princess...Thanks...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Reshmi...Hon...u are my darling and an absolute sweetheart.โค๏ธI always admire the ever so sensible takes from you for the most boring of episodes..which is always absolutely logical ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am lucky to have known u and I know that we will continue this outside IF...๐Ÿค—
Love u too...sweety..and thank you for such kind words..You are a true and special friend...๐Ÿ˜ณ

@anya.ss  : Thank you..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Abommi: Thanks, sweety..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Nick...Thanks , darling..๐Ÿค—See, my dazzler status is a result of all the bak bak I do day in and day out, not only last night๐Ÿ˜†
I have known u since I joined IF, infact u were the very first ones to add me to ur friend list...Thank you...love interacting with you as well...Hope the show gives us many more reason to taang kheecho A and N๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

@Preet...Thank you so much, kudiye...๐Ÿค—I absolutely laugh my heart out to read all ur rants and raves on the adda..๐Ÿ˜† You are one funny and entertaining , girl and you always liven up the mood in the forum...
Thanks for keeping us all entertained!!
And surely...you can have the cake...iss cake par pehle haq tum sab ka hi hai...๐Ÿ˜›

@rashi_anya...Thank you so much...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Noaddict thumbnail
@Diya..Thanks, luv๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Please visit us more often, would love to hear from you๐Ÿ˜Š

@Roopali...Thank you...pleasure interacting with you as well.I love ur POVs..๐Ÿค—

@22pundirabhi(sorry,don't know ur name)..Thank you so much..
TheRoopsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Roopali...Thank you...pleasure interacting with you as well.I love ur POVs..๐Ÿค—

awww๐Ÿค—thank you...love you๐Ÿ˜›
kupkakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats nidhi๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ