Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keithuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
haha...bagal mein wo aise hil hilke naach raha tha...main hoti tho stage chodke bhaagti...πŸ˜†
kitna energy hai na usmein...kya khaata hoga...πŸ˜ƒ
he's too good na...
Keithuu thumbnail
haan...shirt faado scene...πŸ˜† he was like...faado faado...my toned body poori duniya ko dikha...πŸ˜‰
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
its not abt khaana peena kieth

it is his sheer passion for dance ...wow ...am bowled over by his enthusiasm ...
an inspiration for all...

btw madhubala step mai energy kuch jyaada hi ho gayi thi...but nevertheless overall he was superb...

Keithuu thumbnail
me too yaar...mera wicket kabke gira...😳
his passion dekhke me lattoo hoing...😳
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeay.πŸ₯³..So so the Dashing Gunda and Ravishing Razia won .

Its time to celebrate and say nachooo

Well the flamboyant and flirtatious demeanour of Neil added to charm  and effortless grace of Jayshree and complimented her personality...😍

A completely mesmerizing performance with perfectly synchronized gyrating dance moves and equally adorable expressions ...πŸ‘

Indeed defining the term Nritya --ie a perfect combination of nrit(dance) and natya( expression)πŸ‘

The Foot work was amazing . kudos to the exuberating enthusiasm of Neil which not only spiced up the routine but essentially added oodles of charisma providing the necessary phillip needed to enthrall the audience.

Haila In short bole to apna gunda and razia rocked...πŸ‘

BTW me too liked the shocking purple floral shirt πŸ˜†..

added the much needed punk to the routine...πŸ˜†

To yeay lets celebrate and dance

Nachooo

Congrats Neil and Jayshree and I am so looking forward to your next performance 

P.S-Thanks a ton Mamoni for the wonderful celebration thread ..

Bole to ekdum jhakaaas

and Geeshu jadurgarni...😍

Where is your charan Fab gifs...

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved d duet performance by Neil n Jayashree...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.it was  a dhansoo performance by both...😳😳loved Neil's attire..πŸ˜ƒ..n that small beard..😳Neil was just excellent in his performance..πŸ˜ƒas Malaika said..their jodi creates a type of magic which didn't allow viewers...to miss their performance for a second😳😳
Congrats Neil..and Jayashree...πŸ˜ƒ

All d best for d Grand Finale...😳

P.S:-Chudail..masth thread hai..n we know..Neil is ur bhai...😳😳

😳
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@neilu

I totally Agree with you Nithya that there was something really weird about that that lift I mean maybe there was some miscommunication or wrong timing..Actually it needs dexterity for the execution of a Lift without looking clumsy.It needs to be from both the partners...

A lift is not merely carrying the weight of your partner but the girl also needs the much needed bounce and needs to uplift the body at the right time.Though not ugly..But indeed the lift looked a bit clumsy to me as well.  

EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

@neilu

I totally Agree with you Nithya that there was something really weird about that that lift I mean maybe there was some miscommunication or wrong timing..Actually it needs dexterity for the execution of a Lift without looking clumsy.It needs to be from both the partners...

A lift is not merely carrying the weight of your partner but the girl also needs the much needed bounce and needs to uplift the body at the right time.Though not ugly..But indeed the lift looked a bit clumsy to me as well.  

yup clumsy is the word...and yea u r right...some wrong timing..or lack of bounce from J or so...hope they work this out in future performances
Edited by nneeiill - 12 years ago
EXOL thumbnail

P.S:-Chudail..masth thread hai..n we know..Neil is ur bhai...😳😳

yup she declared lol
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
-thanks geesh for those lovely gifs πŸ‘ 

-thanks keithu,vinolya, ramya, minizz, neiiiliiiπŸ˜›, piyu , siree and yami_nivren for being a part of the celebration πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
-@yami_ nivren beta unres kar le jaldii warna grand finale aa jayega πŸ˜› jaldi aao we are waiting for ur comments πŸ€—

-neiilliii, keithwa and piyu thanks guys for painting this celebration thread all blue blueπŸ˜† i loved ur discussions regarding neil and jayashrees dance , i hope they dnt repeat the mistakes rather learn from them and win the grand finale πŸ˜ƒ 

-siree and neiilii bacchu neil is bhaiyon ka bhai not my bhai and maine clarify kar diya tha that hes not my bhai still u guys are determined to make him my bhai ..haye haye ghor aasatya πŸ˜›
both of u iska anjaam acha nahi hoga πŸ˜ˆpaapiyon bhai hoga wo tumhara πŸ˜›