RAZIA AND GUNDE KI DANCE PARTY ...celebration

Posted: 12 years ago

hey people  

toh hum tum kyun peeche rahein
so justand 

oh nach le ve ..oh nachle ve ..oh nach le vee 😉

haila idhar sab silent silent kyun hai boss, bole toh party sharty kab karenge jab apun ka printed shirt wala bidu aur item razia grand finele jitenge tab😛

apun ko ye manjurich nahi hai boss , apun ko abhi nachne mangta hai ek dam jhintak dance bole toh apnu ke neil bhai ke mafik (pls note ye bhai bas tapori reference hai hes not my bhai , not at all, namumkin 😛) .

waise wo flower bouquet type shirt kisko pasand aaya , hath upar karo🤣

aur wo chota mota island on neils chin 🤣ahem !ahem ! apun zara bhatak geyela tha 😛 chalo ab mamala niptayein ...nachein gayein ...wo hooo 
toh chalo bidu log apun log thoda leg weg shake wake karein kya...umm bole toh kiss style mein nachein😛

not like that chickni chameli  jo kapdon ki jagah pata nahi kya chadha ke ayi😕

uss all red expression dead chammak challo jaise bhi nahi 

aur nahi uss age chupane wali sheila jaise 

aur uss balm company ki malkin munni jaise toh bilkul nahi🤢

apun logon ke toh ek ich jodi ke jaise nachna accha lagta hai aur wo hai

tob behnon aur unke bhayon hamare neil aur jayashree aaj bhi vijayee hue aur hum happeyeee hue oops mera matlab hai khush hue , bohot khush hue ..khushi ke mare nach rahe hain 😛

isliye bolna toh padega hi 

toh kya saroj ji ki choreography ka intezar hai...chaloo everybody on the dance floor ...
 NACHOOO😆

stars-desi-glitters-9stars-desi-glitters-8stars-desi-glitters-9stars-desi-glitters-8
Edited by bioinfo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bioinfo

apun ko ye manjurich nahi hai boss , apun ko abhi nachne mangta hai ek dam jhintak dance bole toh apnu ke neil bhai ke mafik (pls note ye bhai bas tapori reference hai hes not my bhai , not at all, namumkin 😛) .

waise wo flower bouquet type shirt kisko pasand aaya , hath upar karo🤣

Reserved for Neil bhai's GIFs  (pls note that I'm so happy to call him "bro" 😛)

Hey Chaitu...mujhe wo shirt pasand hai 

Edited by Geeshani - 12 years ago
allah bachaye meri jaan ki razia gundo mai fas gayi...

yaar aisa gunda hai tho har razia fasna chahegi ...😆

yay so neil and jayashree got into finals..balle balle..shava shava...

ye tho hona hi tha...

thanks chudail for opening the thread...

mhaari tho footi kismat ki hamane abhi tak neil ka tapori avtaar nahi dekha...

where should i go n bang my head...
i could watch only first 1 minute of the dance...

when will someone upload it in YT...

btw jitna dekha vaha tak neil rocking tha...ek dum bindaas...

i feel jayashree really  needs to work on her dance...to win the grand finale..though she did quite well today...except for some places

so baaki ka opinion after i watch it full...

Edited by nneeiill - 12 years ago
yipee so finally i was able to watch the rocking performance...wow..wat a dhamakedaar performance it was..full of energy and attiude..

ma fav moments of the dance : iska gulaal rang iska kitaabi ang...that was just fab..superbly done by neil...and the shirt faado step was good too...infact too good...

such a vibrant performance from both neil and jayashree..

Our purple team is ek dam bindaas

neil and jayshree look great together...some child kid like enthusiasm in both...
 HAMRA GUNDA JEET GAYA

haaye..pehle hi confess kar leti hun...m in lubb with that gunda...
 total fida tumpe...
kya naach raha tha...kaash main razia hoti...😍

n kya lag raha tha...😳 luvd his looks...mujhe wo island bada changa laga...n that phata hua jeans n garden garden jaisa shirtwa...😆
kisi ki nazar na lage mhaare gunde ko...😳

dance ke baare kya bataun...haila.. mujhe shabd hi nahi mil rahe neil's tareef karne keliye...he's the bestest...bas!     

main his performance ke baad blue blue hoke naaching... 

chalo...ab turba shuru karte hai...naachooo   

Edited by Keithuu - 12 years ago

Neil, Congratulations!!!! That was a mindblowing and absolutely rocking performance by you and Jayashree.. What amazing energy level throughout, it was brilliant. Loved your new look that looked so perfect and dashing for the act performed. It was truly a delight to watch you perform. Am looking forward to the Grand Finale and I want you to win in that too, Iam sure you will... I hope we will have a double celebration this New Year's Eve 🥳... All The Best.

Edited by vinolya - 12 years ago
Chaitu...You are back with your tapori style😳...this is an awesome post...boletho ek dum dhaasu post hai yaar...
SO all Naachooo..Neil and Jayashree are in Grand Finale...
I just wish that they win the Finale...

Geeshu...wow...the gifs are just awesome dear😳...slap ka gif toh my favorite hai😉
Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
arre Chaithu bhai bole tho aapki tho nikal padi😆 

Neil bhai was too good in his tapori avatar and Jayshree complimented him perfectly.They really set the stage on fire with their energy and masti na.loved it.lekin bechara end mein yahan bhi Thappad se bach nahi paaya🤣

Geeshu wonderful Gifs re.loved them all. He was really looking the part with his OTT expressions-so perfect for the act.now looking forward to the grand finale😊

Nachooo
i love india forums coz here we can express our genuine opinion..

chalo let set go..

i watched razia dance like countless times...coz dance is my passion too..and when neil dances i just can stop watching him...am helpless at it...

neil is amazing..his dance is so graceful..it is difficult to look at others when he is dancing...its like his enery is carried on to others dancing with him and then everything looks picture perfect...there is no tension, no nervousness...all he does is sab kuch bhula ke just dance...we all know wat a great actor he is...but am mega impressed with his dancing now..the ease with which he does it is just fab..ek dum jhakaas...

but but but...there is one thing which i dint liked in razia dance..the lift...
there was something weird about it...

well jayashree was weak at it i guess...some hesistation from her part which made the whole lift not so great...she shud have bounced...otherwise the dance was perfect
awesome gifs geesh 😊

my fav steps are :

and ofc this one😆