Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cheeni thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This man is going places yaar. Thanx Simply. It was a pleasure to read that he was not in the town to celebrate the bigday with Aamna. Oh its a relief.😆😆

But its not so funny.

Thank u Rajeev for not celebrating u bigday with Aamna. 😊

chinti thumbnail

yeah.....rajeev understands his fans

kesha thumbnail
thanx for the great article simp. i can't wait for next months article written by him
chinti thumbnail

yeah cud some1 get that one too

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

simplyvivacious wrotes :

From the day Rajeev celebrated his birthday in dilli Haat with just a pastry in hand, it has been a stunning journey. so much so that Aamna(kashish) who disliked him earlier was upset that her onscreen hubby and off screen best buddy wasn't in town to celebrate the big day with her. But she gifted him a watch well in advance - perhaps to strap him up.😉

I think that she very much closer to him in real life too or they must be pati-patni in real in near future.👏 I hope so

B'bye

Cheeni thumbnail

No Simply not Aamna plz.

I just want to write something about this lady . Sorry if I go bit long. 

I saw her on the jodi special episode and then on the star parivaar awards night and lots in pardey ke peechey and read some interviews of her's also. She is just not impressive as Aamna . If anybody remembers the way she sung the song Thoda sa pyar......on the jodi special when the anchor just interrupted and said that its peoples request that they want to hear it from Sujal and he sung that brilliantly. Even Sumit and Karan were also praising him a lot for this specially Sumit. And when she got the best jodi award she came up with Sujal on stage and said " Thank u star plus."  she said this coz she missed to mention star plus when she got the best bahen award. I found it a bit ridiculous coz u got the most famous award of all categories u just want to complete what u missed before rather then talking about ur jodi.  Rajeev gave a very nice speech . Don't miss it this time .I think it is coming on 24rth Oct. Lots more to write about Aamna but i don't know how will u guys react.....

chinti thumbnail

i dont think that theres anything bet aamna and rajeev..they are only best friends

Edited by chinti - 19 years ago
chinti thumbnail
 Edited by chinti - 19 years ago
Cheeni thumbnail

What u don't agree to ??

THIS SNAP IS FOR THE COVER OF GR8 MAGAZINE. tHERE IS NOTHING MORE THEN THAT . i HAVE SEEN THIS SEVERAL TIMES.