Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Your decision is right.my opinion-Thats appropriate age for marriage.  Oh Tampa is 5-6 hours away from Miami, but I have been there many a times to visit bush gardens (theme park). I am sure your bro has been to the park too.I shall ask him next time when he calls.Actually he moved from Baltimore to Tampa few months back.Wow, that is really long vacation, almost a month. I wonder how she got that much time off from work. Looks like she is enjoying her second honeymoon😳.Is christmas vacation long in London😕.It'll be very nice to have such a long trip na.😍

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I shall ask him next time when he calls.Actually he moved from Baltimore to Tampa few months back. Baltimore to Tampa, what a change in climate. Baltimore is very close to the capital city Washington DC and New York and is very cold there just like Chicago. .Is christmas vacation long in London😕.It'll be very nice to have such a long trip na.😍 Even here we have a week to 10 days off for Christmas and new years, but a month is too long unless she took some personal time off too. Good for her, I am sure she must be really enjoying there as she didn't join us in EDT today. 

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay sahasra, I am leaving work early today to have a head start on my vacation. BTW tomorrow is my Birthday🥳 so I might be away from the IF. Well that doesn't matter as it's weekend anyways. Take care and have good night and good weekend. 
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Iamrani

Okay sahasra, I am leaving work early today to have a head start on my vacation. BTW tomorrow is my Birthday🥳 so I might be away from the IF. Well that doesn't matter as it's weekend anyways. Take care and have good night and good weekend. 

You mean dec 24th right.It's your birthday👏 n you are saying it now.Actually evening only i checked our birthday thread if any ones b'day is there and found only Nancy's in dec.I didnt see your name there and thought when is Rani's b'day.😕

I shall make a b'day thread,you can see it whenever you are free during your vacation.

Enjoy well.Have a blast n you should tell me about your trip.

🥳MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY
🥳

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
kathy71 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Rani,

Many Happy Returns of The Day.
Enjoy your Birthday.
Happy Holidays!!!!!!
Have a safe trip. Congratulations to your sister too.

Kathy
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday rani!!

Just watched yesterdays episode...keerti's acting in the last scene was so good...she imitiated kunal so well and I cant wait to see what kunal will say on monday. Good episode even with the raveena-nisha drama in it.

I hope we get to see Kunal imitiate siddhi or some nok jhok between them.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

siddhi not saying anything to kunal in the first scene affected kunal , the way he says hamari waqlil sahiba siddhi chopra. hahaa. kunal enjoys siddhi's arguments and anger. haha

siddhi copying kunal was fiunny, waiting for mon to see how he reacts

norzar
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Helloeess ..
Is this the final list 4 written updaters
Mon :: -sahasra-
Tue :: neeme
Wed -Thurs :: Naz_Angel
Friday :: -MariaMars-