Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rdfan

True buh I thnk he knows aise hi bhaav kha raha hai πŸ˜†

I second that Pooja,He definitely knows and is also getting attracted towards Siddhi but akdoo hai na,he'll never let her know it openly and that too so simply,it'll be only after her confession n zor ka jhatka from her side he'll come into right track.πŸ˜†
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

glad they exposed witcha vineet plan infront of audience

witcha;s is such a looser, she will looose kunal's friendship when he fidns out

looks like vineet's cameo will end soon

norzar

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: -sahasra-

I second that Pooja,He definitely knows and is also getting attracted towards Siddhi but akdoo hai na,he'll never let her know it openly and that too so simply,it'll be only after her confession n zor ka jhatka from her side he'll come into right track.πŸ˜†

the zor ka jhatka will be siddhi;s closeness to another man, ie her best friend. haha

norzar
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think kunal knows why she is smiling all the time...which is why when she does it he makes a quick escape...like from the sangeet he left to attend the guests when she wouldnt and in the bedroom scene he told her to go make coffee as he had work to do!!

Oh and he finally asked siddhi for coffee...YIPPEEE!!!πŸ˜›
Also the tiffin scene...suniye...boliye...too cute!!! Siddhi and kunal were so husband wife like!!!
She went running to give him his tiffin and was stood there still watching him...she cant take her eyes off him😳
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i know playing hard to get is sexy.. πŸ˜‰ but i dont want him to be all play no work khoosat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
he suddenly gets the retrograde amnesia about women and their ways! the other day he was the one telling her about how her cheeks color when she is blushing inwardly... why cant he think a step further and try to find out the reason behind her blush! Aise to Dumbeena ka bacche aajayenge but ye dono blush hi karte rahenge.. πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I think he get's Siddhi's intentions, but pretending not to understand it. Even before he told Siddhi about him noticing that she blushes whenever he is around, we didn't know he ever noticed it. He is kind of Chupa Rustam who knows and observes everything yet pretends to be clueless, but reveals it at the right time that he knew it all along😳❀️.
-Rani thumbnail
True buh I thnk he knows aise hi bhaav kha raha hai πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

That's my point exactly. Jaan kay anjaan ban raha haiπŸ˜†. 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Sahasra-I agree he is going to be a little romantic when she confesses n he gets the much needed jhatka n he isn't showing buh he is enjoyin all the attention waise kunal ka jaadu Sir chadh k Bol raha hai aajkal Jise Dekho kunal kunal hi kar raha hai
Himmi_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamrani

True buh I thnk he knows aise hi bhaav kha raha hai πŸ˜†

That's my point exactly. Jaan kay anjaan ban raha haiπŸ˜†. 
[/QUOTE]

aree but bhav to banta hai boss. khoosat hai bada handsome upar se witcha ne usko bigad ke rakkha hai.. abhi bhi uske piche padi hai to fir iska balloon to upar hi jayega na... i want Siddhi not to smile like an idiot all the time but pin his balloon and bring him back to earth..

abhi shadi me i want her best friend to turn up - a good looking fellow jo jake siddha siddhi ke gale lage.. bas.. then i want to see how Khoosat reacts! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Himmi_K - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

glad they exposed witcha vineet plan infront of audience

witcha;s is such a looser, she will looose kunal's friendship when he fidns out

looks like vineet's cameo will end soon

norzar

Thank God for thatπŸ‘
norzar thumbnail