Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for the update guruji..πŸ˜ƒ..i guess the show is getting better ..am i right ki wrongπŸ˜•..manav and archu eye lock..after 20 years would be worth watching ..hai na guruji😍
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: archanamanav

thanks for the update guruji..πŸ˜ƒ..i guess the show is getting better ..am i right ki wrongπŸ˜•..manav and archu eye lock..after 20 years would be worth watching ..hai na guruji😍

In a way it is getting better and in many ways the story is still really shoddy ...

What I am liking the most is the bond between Archana and Poorvi .This bonding between these 3 women living in one house and taking  care of each other against all odds , that is sweet ..Sulochna and Archana I will not comment because Sulochna is her mother and any mother would be there for her daughter but the really special bond is that of Poorvi and Archana .
There is no blood relation , still they understand each other  and  are each other's support system ..
I would say that right now Poorvi is the most important person in Archana's life and I love watching them both .

Manav and Archana's eye locks ...whatever , I don't really care that much about all that . What's the point , 18 years of Archana's life are gone plus I think Manav will just keep hating her so what's the point . I am sure Archu will try to get back with him  , let's see . I don't want to see her run  after him too much , after a point she should just stop ...

I want to see Archana happy , she has paid more than her fair share of punishment ...much much more ...
Now I want Poorvi to keep her happy ...😊

Feel bad for her real daughters  though .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shootingstar27

Thanks for the lovely update Tanyadi πŸ˜›

First time I watched an entire episode after Sushant left.I liked it πŸ˜Š Thank god for Purvi πŸ˜› Love watching Archu-Purvi bond, its so beautiful and deep.This is how mother daughter relationship should be portrayed. Felt for Archu when she said she always wanted to further her education, things didn't work for out for her but there was no trace of bitterness just a genunine wish that her children would have the chance and she is so proud of Purvi. She loves all her children,like I said yesterday just because you don't go around talking about them all the time doesn't mean she loves them any else.This is a person who has learned to accept whatever comes her way no matter how painful it is.I like the fact that it has made her someone stronger and forgiving instead of being bitter, evil and blaming everyone else for her unhappiness. 

Omana you are right . She has not become bitter and does not hates anyone  , that needs strength to do so ...
She has always lived this way . she accepts whatever is in her destiny .But somewhere I saw her really hurt and sad from inside .She has become stronger with time , hides her pain and smiles a lot .I really hope that Poorvi will take good care of her .

Manav and Ovi moment was really nice too.Its heartwarming to see a beautiful father-daughter bond. I feel sad for Manav, the person who trusts the most is the reason for his unhappiness and pain. 

His own mother did this to him ...
She wants to have him as a money making robot all his life .. Well ,she got what she wanted . Manav should not have trusted his mother just like Archana should not have trusted varsha ...

As much as I dislike Savita and Sulochana for messing up and ruining their children's lives, I won't be happy to see Archana and Manav abandoning them either. They are old and have no else to take care of them, I just hope the change their interfering, selfish, greedy nature. You have done enough damage, just let the kids live in peace now.World cant' revolve around you all the time.Its about time these two oldies stopped playing puppet master. 

Oh yes , they cannot be abandoned in this age ..
Savita got false divorce documents done but she got away with it ...What's the point now ...18 years of Archana's life are gone now  .Savita wanted revenge for the FDs , she got the revenge ..
Sulochna also wanted Archana to do only what she wants ...she too got that ...these two old ladies won .

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I would say that right now Poorvi is the most important person in Archana's life and I love watching them both ...Love the strong bond between them.Its heartwarming to watch.I like the comfort level between Ankita and the actress playing Poorvi.Really hope CVs don't ruin this relationship. And I hope the actress isn't replaced, I really like this girl.She plays her part well.

Manav and Archana's eye locks ...whatever , I don't really care that much about all that . What's the point , 18 years of Archana's life are gone plus I think Manav will just keep hating her so what's the point . I am sure Archu will try to get back with him  , let's see . I don't want to see her run  after him too much , after a point she should just stop ...It will be totally ridiculous for them to have eye-locks at this stage.It will just make people cringe.I don't want to see her going after him like a beggar either.Have some self respect and stay away. 

I want to see Archana happy , she has paid more than her fair share of punishment ...much much more ...Agree.
Now I want Poorvi to keep her happy ...😊 Me too.Poorvi understands her better than anyone else in her life.

Feel bad for her real daughters  though . Manav is a loving dad, the girls are lucky in that sense unlike Soham.

amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tanyaz your comment is reasonable but seeing either Manav and Archana face-to-face i mean in what situation they meet and in one situation either will beg for each and i dont think so long manav anger will be there...Also for eye-lock i mean romance age is no bar i think
sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gremlin.

@ Divya: Oh yeah thats the one...my absolute favourite..rest I didn't connect to much..but that one is just *sigh* πŸ˜ 

Aur current ArMan gaya teil lene! πŸ˜³

@SD: buhaha, What else you think I am doing right now SD? πŸ€£ You caught me, I was just trying to make a sigg out of that one favorite picture of mine πŸ˜† and Only I know how much I hate making siggs..only these two can make me do stuff I hate.  πŸ˜†

bold lineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Their situation reminds me ( specially Manav's situation ) of the movie mausam ...There was a song  ' dil dhoondta hey phir wohi ' in that song Sanjeev Kumar can actually visualise his young self  going around with with his sweet heart ..
He is old but he can actually see a young version of himself with the girl he was in love with and had left .

He does not go back to see her for many years and then when he does go by chance , he finds out that she had been waiting for him all this time and is dead now ... Guilt ridden Sanjeev Kumar brings  her daughter with him to try and compensate for  the wrong he had done to this woman by making her wait for so long ...

I don't think there is any Pavitra Rishta left between Manav and Archna now because of them not wanting to even find out about each other for 18 years ..Archana can keep saying that it does but if it did then  how come Manav never ever called her .
Manjusha was very right in a way . Her own husband left her  and in the last 18 years , never even wanted to know how she was doing ? Whta kind of Pavitra Rishta can this be ?

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update!
Very emotional episode today.
 Though Manju gave Archana some hometruths, she is one person who partly enabled the situation. And whatever she is accusing Archana of was what she herself used to do for Archana with great relish. Infact much worse. Her pain as a mother failed to move me though feeling sad for Punni. 
Archana must have faced such words many many times in the last eighteen years. It IS a sad state to be in but her positivity should see her through. I hope Purvi's support stays with her for a long time. I only wish that she should stay strong and not run after manav and respect his wish to keep away from him (as she sees it).
Manav''s hurt shows. I hope that his mother, at least is happy on seeing him like this.
The Archana-Purvi bond was well depicted by Ankita and Asha . Made me forget  their real ages for a moment.😊
Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishwap

Thanks for the lovely update!

Very emotional episode today.
 Though Manju gave Archana some hometruths, she is one person who partly enabled the situation. And whatever she is accusing Archana of was what she herself used to do for Archana with great relish. Infact much worse. Her pain as a mother failed to move me though feeling sad for Punni. 

Manju is now in the same place where Sulochna used to be .
Classic case of Karmas this one . I also said that what she said to Archana was right about how  her husband left her and how Varsha ran away with Soham, but that  does not takes away the fact that Manju's  deeds are now coming to haunt her ..
She used to make fun of Archana and also wanted to spoil her life .

Archana must have faced such words many many times in the last eighteen years. It IS a sad state to be in but her positivity should see her through.
When the leap was starting , I was afraid to see Archana because despite of all it's foolish mistakes , I really like this character and don't like it when she is seen broken and hurt but I must say this did not happen ...As you said , Archana's positivity will see her through ..I think this is the best thing  about this girl .
I am sure no matter what , she will survive ...

I hope Purvi's support stays with her for a long time. I only wish that she should stay strong and not run after manav and respect his wish to keep away from him (as she sees it).
This is what  I also want more than anything else .More than her getting back with Manav .I do want her to try to get back at least once , she is still in love with him and remembers all the good times  and special moments ...but if he is still not interested to get back  and is blaming her for various things then she should leave him alone and back off...
Really Vishwap ,  this would be the best thing  for me to see .What I am dreading is that the writers might again humiliate Archana by showing her running after  Manav .
She should respect his wishes , wish him good luck and get on with her life the way she is doing now ..but don't expect too much here Vishwap ...we might get disappointed with what is shown .

Manav''s hurt shows. I hope that his mother, at least is happy on seeing him like this.
Oh yes of course ...Savita is very happy now ..The money making zombie  Manav is just how she likes to see him ...
She  was angry last time as to why was he even thinking about his wedding anniversary .I don't know why these mothers ( Savita and Sulochna ) are such control freaks .
Manav was again shown unhappy and  thinking about Archana .He says that he hates her .I think the hate is more for himself because he tried but failed to forget about her ...His heart is in pieces .
The Archana-Purvi bond was well depicted by Ankita and Asha . Made me forget  their real ages for a moment.😊
Same here ...The best part of PR for me is the bond between Purvi and Archana . I call this Pavitra Rishta ..
There is still rishta between Manav and Archana ...because  they are married and are both thinking about each other all the time ...him with hate , but I would not  call it Pavitra Rishta ...However there is a rishta , don't know what it should be called .

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Previous
1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Next