Nice question HG! 😆

Kahin tum tips to nahin dhoond rahi ho?! 😆 😆 😆 ...JK okay! 😉
heart girl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hehehehe....hahahahahaha HAAN! 😉
thambu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
" CONRATULATIONS " doly_455 ...I am sorry I am late I was out of station for one week..I just loged on today and came to know that you are the MOTW 😊 ...I am glad you are selected one 😃 ...you are a sweet girl a cool and calm girl 😉 I like you right from the beginning you are kind to me I am happy to note that you are fair and frank in replying to the questions...let me start with a beautiful song. 😳 Tum ne na jaana ke main deewana lekar aaya hun dil ka nazrana mere dil ki hai jo dastaan suno na suno na sunlo na humsafar mujhi ko chunlona 😳 😳 😳 ..okie this is all for today...just sing a song for me 😉 Edited by thameem - 18 years ago
doly_455 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

Hey Doly do u mind if I call u doll?

What wud u do if soem bully comes to u and says something bad abt u ? 😆 😆

sure hg.....u r always welcome to call me doll.....😃

well abt the bully thing i m not that kind of person that would get in action......physically.....but i will surely give an answer verbally....which would hit the opposite person....cause i think words hurt more then kicks..........but that depends on the extent of which the person bully's me...

doly_455 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thameem

" CONRATULATIONS " doly_455 ...I am sorry I am late I was out of station for one week..I just loged on today and came to know that you are the MOTW 😊 ...I am glad you are selected one 😃 ...you are a sweet girl a cool and calm girl 😉 I like you right from the beginning you are kind to me I am happy to note that you are fair and frank in replying to the questions...let me start with a beautiful song. 😳 Tum ne na jaana ke main deewana lekar aaya hun dil ka nazrana mere dil ki hai jo dastaan suno na suno na sunlo na humsafar mujhi ko chunlona 😳 😳 😳 ..okie this is all for today...just sing a song for me 😉

THKS A LOT THANEEM......ITS GOOD TO HEAR SOME GRTS THINGS ABT URSELF....HOPE U HAD FUN ON UR TRIP.....

THE SONG IS JUST WONDERFUL.....SRK FACTOR TOO.....

THIS 1'S FOR U

yeh dosti tere dumse hai...yeh dosti tere dum se hai

tu zindagi tu zindagi......tu zindagi kasam se hai.....

thks a lot.....😳

Reema_J thumbnail
I am loving the cute songs one right after the other! 😳
heart girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: doly_455

sure hg.....u r always welcome to call me doll.....😃

well abt the bully thing i m not that kind of person that would get in action......physically.....but i will surely give an answer verbally....which would hit the opposite person....cause i think words hurt more then kicks..........but that depends on the extent of which the person bully's me...

Wohoo! We both think the same!😉

Reema_J thumbnail
Doly! 😉

List 3 things that you do NOT like about SRK!

List 3 things that you do NOT like about Johnny Depp!

List 3 things that you do NOT like about Abhi!

List 3 things that you LOVE about yourself! 😊