Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful update...⭐️

What can I say, the whole epi made me shuttle between joy and woe.

Woe to see and feel Ashu's pain. Oh god, the way he admitted to Armaan that he misses Nidhi and how he cannot help wishing to be with her and yet feels trepidation at the thought of being with her...😭

Joy but of course to see how lovely they looked..Nidhi looked like a princess and he looked like so dashing and my heart almost stopped when he approached her...😍 β˜ΊοΈ
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
gunguni dhup ki tarah se tarnnum main tum
chhuke mujhe guzari ho yu
dekhu tumhe, ya main sunu
tum ho sukoon, tum ho junoon
kyun pehle na aayi tum...???

Suits Ashu's feelings so well...😳

Highlights of the episode-

1) Ashu's painful shyness and hesitation approaching Nidhi...the way his eyes were
pleading her to forgive him ...but she walked away...and he just sat there...and then
I never expected him to say all which he said to Armaan...those dialogues were GUT
 WRENCHING...I reached for the tissues...😭...he described her memories like a blanket on a cold day... he described her like dhoop on a cold December day...he even described her eyes like a wild jungle...which you're afraid to look into...but then cannot stop yourself..."I miss her, Armaan"..."I miss her"..."I miss Nidhi..." ... then that song playing for them...perfect song...Nidhi crying herself to sleep FOR HIM...and he's restless on the other side too.Armaan and Ashu need to have scenes every day...

2) loved the morning scene...Nidhi's slight smile...i think her tears washed away a bit of her anger...he smiled, too...and then I loved how he said "after you"...such a gentleman...😳

3) Ranji...Ranga flirting...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

4) Mallu-Suhasini: waste of space...🀒

5) KILLING ...Ashu in that black suit...MB...c'mon...sex appeal BEGINS & ENDS on this man...he defines FINESSE...sophistication...elegance...he is such a MAN...and such an attractive creature...every nuance of his acting, the way he walks & talks...how he uses his eyes...there's no hope for the females...and even some of the males out there...NONE.πŸ˜† I give up. I surrender...to his ...perfection...no tie...top button open...he's too much. LORD HAVE MERCY. Kritika looked...like a fairy...a princess...an angel...

Nidhi in white...so symbolic...😳 representing purity...elegance...innocence...she's Ashu's spotless angel...she's made for HIM...

When Ashu sat down with Nidhi...I started my fangirl jig...πŸ˜† My heart was beating SOOO fasttt...throughout...I dunno what'll happen on monday!!!

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Tanu... or anyone else.. please please can you do me a favour and reproduce those dialogues that MB spoke today??? I do so wanna remember them... they were totally heart-wrenching!! and his "I miss her" broke my already brittle heart... πŸ˜­.. I cannot stop crying at this expressions when he said this.. watching it over and over!!!

wat Ashu said was a poem..a b'ful romantic poem...cant belittle it by saying it to b dialogue...uff i m mesmerised by that poem...😳

__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

wat Ashu said was a poem..a b'ful romantic poem...cant belittle it by saying it to b dialogue...uff i m mesmerised by that poem...😳

I second you...
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

gunguni dhup ki tarah se tarnnum main tum
chhuke mujhe guzari ho yu
dekhu tumhe, ya main sunu
tum ho sukoon, tum ho junoon
kyun pehle na aayi tum...???

Suits Ashu's feelings so well...😳

Highlights of the episode-

1) Ashu's painful shyness and hesitation approaching Nidhi...the way his eyes were
pleading her to forgive him ...but she walked away...and he just sat there...and then
I never expected him to say all which he said to Armaan...those dialogues were GUT
 WRENCHING...I reached for the tissues...😭...he described her memories like a blanket on a cold day... he described her like dhoop on a cold December day...he even described her eyes like a wild jungle...which you're afraid to look into...but then cannot stop yourself..."I miss her, Armaan"..."I miss her"..."I miss Nidhi..." ... then that song playing for them...perfect song...Nidhi crying herself to sleep FOR HIM...and he's restless on the other side too.Armaan and Ashu need to have scenes every day...

2) loved the morning scene...Nidhi's slight smile...i think her tears washed away a bit of her anger...he smiled, too...and then I loved how he said "after you"...such a gentleman...😳

3) Ranji...Ranga flirting...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

4) Mallu-Suhasini: waste of space...🀒

5) KILLING ...Ashu in that black suit...MB...c'mon...sex appeal BEGINS & ENDS on this man...he defines FINESSE...sophistication...elegance...he is such a MAN...and such an attractive creature...every nuance of his acting, the way he walks & talks...how he uses his eyes...there's no hope for the females...and even some of the males out there...NONE.πŸ˜† I give up. I surrender...to his ...perfection...no tie...top button open...he's too much. LORD HAVE MERCY. Kritika looked...like a fairy...a princess...an angel...

Nidhi in white...so symbolic...😳 representing purity...elegance...innocence...she's Ashu's spotless angel...she's made for HIM...

When Ashu sat down with Nidhi...I started my fangirl jig...πŸ˜† My heart was beating SOOO fasttt...throughout...I dunno what'll happen on monday!!!

@ blue: Yanks, pls pls pretty please write them down for me in Hindi, the way he said them.. 
Rabz, agree.. its sheer poetry and coming from this man's mouth its more a poetic song, an ode, a poignant sonnet,.. call it whatever.. but those words are ringing in my ears over and over!!! POWERFUL!!!

@purple: WORD... Beautiful Man!!!
Edited by LizzieBennett - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Lizzie- I'll try tomorrow, sweetie. πŸ€—i need to watch my other show tonight...☺️ with my other jodi...eheh...

On Monday I want AshNi to dance for at least 5 minutes...forget all their pain...shyness...grievances...no MALLU OR ROHAN, PLEASE...just get LOST IN THE MOMENT...PLZ get carried away...PLZ get ppl talking...and tongues wagging...just feel each others pulse...breathe each other in...revel in the moment...please get a little too close...please hold each other a little too tight...let the waves of emotion engulf you...and us...PLEASE!!!!!! this is like a golden chance for us...phir kab milega??? LORD knows...with Mallu and the sifarish/jealousy crap coming...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ashu ki nidhi ki memories ki defination ne to maar hi dala
it was so amazing
he is so lost in love
it was very heart-touching and so refreshing
the usp of the epi
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wt an episode?loved it.starting was heart wrenching.Ashu's dialogues were touchy.did he called her nidhi?
excited abt the dance but am feeling sad for y on the earth is rohan n mallu coming?y this rohan?
may be it is rohan who is going 2 make nidhi realise Ashu's love 4 her.
mallu  should enter while ashni dance.seeing it she should burn in jealous.
aqsam thumbnail
2day's episode was really great...Loved it..
Oh God AshNI were looking so Hot..
waiting for AshNI dance...
thank u so much for the update dear...:)
shashistanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update will watch it on TV tonight!!!

Hope we get to see more of Ashni on MondayπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•β€¦before any conspiring elements interfering from Lucknow😑😑

Good to see Dr Ash just in full shirt (was it dust/half white/a light gray could not make it out watching online😭😭) with sleeves rolled over!!!!!!!!...hope to see him in this style with different colors/stripes.😍😍

Ash looked stunningly handsome in the gd ball suiteβ€¦πŸ˜Ž