Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Sam after this den i mean only 5 or 6 pages are left to reach 150 can u pls open a new den and write something very good about Maneet i just love reading your write up can u pls
sammy its req plzz

@Jyo and all
hope no one has problem if sam opens
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Moral of the story is TRPs is the main cause of a show's destruction 😆

I guess someone should write a open letter to Ambika Soni(I&B ministry) on this 😆

No but Jyo, that's what I have been trying to say. It doesn't have to be the cause of destruction if the need for change is dealt with in a creative and resourceful way. You can have your cake (concept) and eat it too (TRPs), like the original Geet team did with the office track.

The point is not just to play the TRP game but to play it well.

AW! Preet! That is so sweet! 😳

If nobody else wants to, I will do it by 7:30 pm so don't write too much until then. 😆
Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
       About the channel ,The true change will be considered when it don't interfere in the work of true story &Cvs work. SO Has done that blunder with interfering in the CVs work by changing  a serious issue into junk of joker drama by forgiving dev. for TRP. Now all the shows are seem to be very real and if they say LIFE OK  Is different don't interfere in that Psyco show let us see how they will get TRP and the women get justice. Meri maa is remake of maa a bengali show. nothing new. My mom used to watch it. sob sob hai par story content teek hai.
  Parvarish is good. good to see all middle aged actors drama wid teenage kids. Now they are  ruling tele.
 Heya preeto🤗. enough of channel disection ;d let us discuss something good about maaneet. Why not articles,picsand sbs &sbb interviews. Sam is already doing episode take in a separate thread.

mila1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

@Sia:

Yaar don't say that...LOL Its one of those things you cringe when you think about it!

But its probably going to happen...😕

I just don't understand how the TRPs go up with those stories. Who watches the stupid shows?

@Bold:Well my aunt who is a Phd is completely mad about the SP show named Promise😉 i keep wondering if a highly educated woman like her can go gaga over such crap😕 then what about the masses?
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Knock Knock!🤗

Preetooo U dont like what I write?😭😭
-richierich- thumbnail
 mila🤗 miss ur take in Sam's thread.Waise usne kya,kab aur kha promiss kiya expressionless queen ne. ordinary people speak one or two lines to say a simple thing but in that  show they use 20 lines to say single thing. god give them more patience to watch so many OTT dialogues of male artists in that show.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
 Hello mayu🤗 Phir se OS likha kya.
-Mayu- thumbnail
Preetooo U dont like what I write?😭😭

-Mayu- thumbnail
Yes Richa🤗Phirse OS likha. Abhi update karoongi!
-richierich- thumbnail
 Oh I will defo read it.PLz update it.