Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternally_yours thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode 49:
Wow What a start!!Msk does know how to make a dhasu entry.😊.(dhak dhak karne laga...)The office staff is baffled to see their boss so early(are guys aadat daal lo,ab se DD office mein hi rahega..koi aane wala jo hai😉!!)
Sasha and her chamchi plotting against my poor Geet.I still never understood why sasha is trying to ruin geet's first day..I mean she has no idea of the history that maan n geet share.So why plot now??Afterwards it does make sense but now???
🤔Maan enters the cabin..And asks for his nayee secretary.(oh loved the way he said that..Wish I could say it exactly like him.Its not like i havent tried but it never comes out that way..please help!!)
Anyways Msk wants his nayee secretary(oh it never comes out like that) to call all HODs ka meeting.Sasha informs geet abt the boss's meeting leaving her perplexed.Geet is nervous when she couldnt find the list.Here comes my adi to the rescue..How sweet!! he has kept the list in Mk's cabin.(naughty!!)
Geet reaches Mk's cabin and maan walking towards it(oh God!!he is so hot!)😳.
Ok ok now time for their second most favourite meeting ishtyle..the bump fall and catch types..Maan walks in the cabin (still thinking about his secretary) while geet is backing off and oh yesss they BUMP, she FALLS and he CATCHES..(its their forte actually).OMG the way they look into each others eyes still gives me butterflies in my stomach😍..
They come out of their trance pretty soon(i feel).both are shocked to see the other.Maan starts to say something but our sherni stops him.(Maan you had your chance yesterday now today is geet's day.)you go girl..show him whos the boss! I mean secretary(damn i still cannot pronounce it).anyways geet ends up yelling at Msk asking him to get out(loved maan's reaction though..too good.)well obviously its not her fault.which boss comes to office wearing a pink shirt.Loved adi's reactions👏..
Maan shocks geet further by saying he is the boss she is talking aboout(and my favourite bg music has made its entry.😃.cute naa).Oh bechari geet..ise kehte hai office mein dhamakedar shuruvaat😊.Adi can give geet tough competition in the 'chalna takrana' competition😆.and did i mention i just adore Adi.He is standing up for geet in front of his boss!!thats something and especially when that boss is Msk.And geet, how come u forgot to get your own photocopy of your hot hot boss.See, u ended up not recognising him.and Now its sasha's turn to hurt geet. watch out sasha who u r calling junior!!
Maan again does wat he is best at.Making geet cry but not before she finds the courage to stand up for herself.good good.(par aansu to har ladki ka sabse bada hathiyaar hai..use it geet..use it) Pinky informs geet about someone waiting for maan who in turn tells him.He is about to leave when he looks back(hayee I m dead!!!☺️mashaallah kya look hai) and says ye mat sochna hamari baat khatam ho gayi hai.(beta silsila to abhi shuru hua hai.)
Geet in self thoughts.She knows that she is in desperate need of the job but what if Maan fires her himself!(main keh rahi hoon naa,tu fikar mat kar geet,tujhe maan kahi nahi jaane dene waala..)
Kal:Geet ka pehla din as Maan ki secretary(nope still cannot pronounce it.)

Oh god ye to kafi lamba ho gaya..But u can always follow what i call 'selective reading'.enjoy.
good night.
eternally_yours thumbnail

@richa you do have an awesome collection of pics..loved each and evryone of them

@pennu
that analysis of each encounter was fab..my personal favourite is the one at 0.09 in the second video.I truly beleive Maan was thanking Adi.somebody will get a raise!

@jyo
strawberry and pista..too good.

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eternally_yours

He is about to leave when he looks back(hayee I m dead!!!☺️mashaallah kya look hai) and says ye mat sochna hamari baat khatam ho gayi hai.(beta silsila to abhi shuru hua hai.)

Maan was all fallen for her that day itself...
2maro he is gonaa adore the Sleeping Geet's Beauty..
and will even try to adjust her hai tooo...😳

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tommorow maan will tell geet not to use her brain & only do her job as a secretary

later he feel attracted to her & then he will drop her to her house without her will
but I became a maneet fan from the hum tum sequence its from hum tum I wanted maneet to be together forever & ever
Maan's arrival causes a frenzy amongst the office as usual, & we get the beginning of Sasha's failed attempts towards Geet as she tries to make life difficult for her. But why does Sasha want Adi out?! He's harmless!

Sasha's infatuation with MK becomes clear here, although her feelings will never be reciprocated. Shame. Moving on!

Ugh poor Geet is bombarded with difficulties on her first day, with the file fiasco. I swear KC employees need to learn people manners more properly, someone should have been chosen to show her where everything & everyone are. Luckily, Adi steps in to save the day.

Geet's expression when she almost knocks the building down was so cute, she really does feel out of her depth in KC bless her!

Why does Maan check his watch every 2 mins?! The secretary isn't magically going to appear with you checking the time frequently Maan, she'll come when she comes!

But alas, our secretary has already found the list in that annoying unneccessary dubbed voice & somehow walks backwards, Maan again seems oblivious to the bright salwar kameez-ness of Geet & then...

*whispers* magic happens!

I always laughed at how Maan's head jerks forward when he catches Geet, & boy oh boy is his grip on her waist tight ;) But what mesmerised me was the mesmerised expression of Maan- he is so lost in her eyes! His face immediately softens, his eyes widen as he gazes at the girl who's been plaguing his mind & it's almost hard to believe that this is the same angry young man from his entry in HP who dropped Geet so violently, is now willingly hovering over her as he loses himself in her beauty!

I assumed Geet would feel uncomfortable but she also seems perfectly content being in Maan's arms gazing back up at him (who wouldn't be, it is MSK after all)

Then comes the infamous "tum?" "aap?" line every serial likes to use between a clashing jodi. & Geet goes on with her bhak bhak & insults Maan left, right & center until he drops the bomb that he's the boss - & she immediately feels bad! I felt so sorry for her :(

I loved it when Maan's expression softened as he sees her tears - he is affected! But he quickly recovers & goes on to insult her further, as usual.

Geet's nervousness when Pinky called was so cute, & did anyone else notice Maan unable to take his eyes off her? Oye hoye, munda is already making the most of eyeing up Geet now that she's in his office.

I will skip Dev & his nonsense because he annoys the hell out of me.

Dubbed voice again! Grr seriously, it's unnecessary. Geet goes back to her tears & fears - but we all know Maan will never let go of her now that she's with him ;)

& tomorrow comes the much loved hair scene & Maan saving her from the gunde! Love is in the air...

nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@walkintomylifex
Sorry don't know your name. Loved your take especially the description of the fall and catch scene.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Phew! My schedule is finally back to normal. I know I haven't been active at all for the last two days but I did watch the episodes, of course. How could I miss them? They are the beginning of a new era on this show, what is known as the "golden days" 😍

I love reading all your takes and you have said pretty much everything I would have wanted to, but here are some points about both the episodes that stood out to me.

Both Maan and Geet had an untoward outburst where they refuse to let the other one talk and spew nonsense at them. Maan's at the Canadian Embassy was considerably worse though. I think he was already frustrated about the situation with Dev and Daadi and running into Geet allowed him to vent his anger somewhere else. Honestly, this was one of those scenes when I absolutely hated Maan. He was an outright a**hole and didn't even let Geet get a word in edgewise. The poor girl has just had her last hope shot down in a very humiliating way and here she faces this man, only to be berated even more. I think as much as Maan is shouting at Geet, he is convincing himself of the same things that he tells her...probably to negate that giant flip he felt in his stomach when he saw her and the feelings that came through in his softened face. Whatever he felt for her was respect and now that is gone. GONE, Maan, GONE. Or so he says. 😉

But once again, this confrontation causes Geet to face her weaknesses and become determined to conquer them, ironically with Maan's own advice and admonitions in mind. She decides to stand on her own two feet so that nobody can ever call her weak again! Geet's crazy outburst happens when she and Maan bump into each other at the office. Here is a Geet who has decided to speak up and boy did she ever choose the wrong object of her new found voice. I love how even though she found out about her mistake she dealt with it with dignity and even defended her rights as an employee not to have him speak about her character. I think somewhere Maan was impressed and highly amused in spite of himself by Geet's outburst.

I was ROFLing when Adi was trying to signal to Geet from the door. 🤣

Maan silencing Sasha was amazing. It has already started. He may have silenced her only to shout at Geet himself, but already we see that sentiment that he later expresses in the JA sequence. Nobody humiliates and berates Geet but him...errm, how romantic? 😕
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Phew! My schedule is finally back to normal. I know I haven't been active at all for the last two days but I did watch the episodes, of course. How could I miss them? They are the beginning of a new era on this show, what is known as the "golden days" 😍

I love reading all your takes and you have said pretty much everything I would have wanted to, but here are some points about both the episodes that stood out to me.

Both Maan and Geet had an untoward outburst where they refuse to let the other one talk and spew nonsense at them. Maan's at the Canadian Embassy was considerably worse though. I think he was already frustrated about the situation with Dev and Daadi and running into Geet allowed him to vent his anger somewhere else. Honestly, this was one of those scenes when I absolutely hated Maan. He was an outright a**hole and didn't even let Geet get a word in edgewise. The poor girl has just had her last hope shot down in a very humiliating way and here she faces this man, only to be berated even more. I think as much as Maan is shouting at Geet, he is convincing himself of the same things that he tells her...probably to negate that giant flip he felt in his stomach when he saw her and the feelings that came through in his softened face. Whatever he felt for her was respect and now that is gone. GONE, Maan, GONE. Or so he says. 😉

But once again, this confrontation causes Geet to face her weaknesses and become determined to conquer them, ironically with Maan's own advice and admonitions in mind. She decides to stand on her own two feet so that nobody can ever call her weak again! Geet's crazy outburst happens when she and Maan bump into each other at the office. Here is a Geet who has decided to speak up and boy did she ever choose the wrong object of her new found voice. I love how even though she found out about her mistake she dealt with it with dignity and even defended her rights as an employee not to have him speak about her character. I think somewhere Maan was impressed and highly amused in spite of himself by Geet's outburst.

I was ROFLing when Adi was trying to signal to Geet from the door. 🤣

Maan silencing Sasha was amazing. It has already started. He may have silenced her only to shout at Geet himself, but already we see that sentiment that he later expresses in the JA sequence. Nobody humiliates and berates Geet but him...errm, how romantic? 😕

Samana -- from this episode i started liking Maan ,naanu bari Geet fan aagidhe e episode indha maaneet fan aade 😃
@nirvanica16 Thankyou, & I'm Fozia :)
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Samana - That constant signalling to Geet by Adi was hilarious - considering Geet continued her rant -while all employees were agog at her dare to see someone shouting on Mr Boss 😆