Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
During these days DD had only yellow or yellowinsh dresses... I still rememeber when these epis were airred in IF people used to say "Hope we will be able to see Geet in some other color other than yellow...πŸ˜†"
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The first scene was mind blowing...πŸ˜ƒ Brij pulls Maan's collar and ask him to Keep Geet down... Loved the way Maan first looked at his collar  and then straight to Brij's eye... Wow what a look was that...πŸ˜› and his reply to him..."Nahi rakhuga tho...?" πŸ˜‰and what he said after that.. Even if Geet dies before him.. he won't gave alook at her... Ha ha ha Poor Maan he was unaware about the future... πŸ˜†

In the second Scene.. DD was Fab...πŸ‘ The way she realised the truth of Dev and the way she punished herself... was heart breaking to see...😭 For the first time Darji looked sooo sad and helpless when Geet was asking sorry to him...

And those flash-backs of Dev is really killing me...😑 Loved the way Geet took a strong decision to make Dev apologise his deeds... and Devji is no more... only Dev now...πŸ‘

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

πŸ˜†
I'm an uninvited guest yeah but can't help it! πŸ˜†
Can I get you guys to do my Behooda Assignments Pleeejj πŸ˜†
Hell I don't write that much for my assignments Jitna yahaan analyse Ho raha hai 🀣
I Love My Teachers 🀣

Impossible!
Nobody is uninvited here. πŸ˜ƒ

If the topic is GHSP/Maaneet then bring on the behooda assignments! They are the inspiration for all the theses being created here on a daily basis.

Topic kuch aur ho to patai nahin...πŸ€”πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SadieLuvs_Suku

πŸ˜†
I'm an uninvited guest yeah but can't help it! πŸ˜†
Can I get you guys to do my Behooda Assignments Pleeejj πŸ˜†
Hell I don't write that much for my assignments Jitna yahaan analyse Ho raha hai 🀣
I Love My Teachers 🀣

Saddie U love GHSP,Gith & EMMSKEY more than Ur  behooda assignments, that is why Ur here.  U lair, Meanie  πŸ€£ I know U can't love Ur teachers πŸ˜† more than EMMSKEY😍 so  give Ur shot take before thinking to do ur assignments. Everybody is invited dude, we will adjust wid Ur shot take.
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what was very striking in this episode was geet's realization that she has been duped. Drashti's broken voice crying out aloud was very haunting. d way she says that she deseves punishment for trusting dev was really sad. As sam said, d naivete will not remain. but in a way geet has retained her innate belief in human beings. remember arjun incident! whn maan did not want NT's bro Arjun working as their wedding planner, it is Geet who wants to give him a chance. so somewhere dat innocence was always there. 

Drashti was wonderful in today's episode. i also liked the fact tht cvs didn't show the girl just crying after d injustice. dey showed a girl who decides not to let dev go scot free. how will she know abt positivity queen Gul khan and her repentant dev! 

i evn could relate to Darji's role. he is shown as a flawed chr. he may be rigid in his beliefs and chauvinistic but he does love his family. his expression during geet's monologue and d way he reacts to mohinder's outburst shows this. And mohinder was wonderful as guilt-ridden father. i loved everyone in the family - taiji, dolly, rajji - everyone loves geet. 

Maan was so hot during his confrontation with brij! Where did this hot maan go! to show lover Maan they at times made him a wimp. no wonder we had to get ML to see d angry Maan again. to show transition, they shdn't have reduced his aggressive n arrogant quotient. 

i still cannot relate this Maan to d first scene. d way he refused to help a young girl from goondas doesnt look like maan's behaviour. i mean, look at him, he is not evn ready to leave a girl who fainted in front of him. he could have made someone take geet to her home. he brings her home. he has his sense of right and wrong. dat one scene was created more for impact. they shdn't have shown goondas chasing but somehting not so scary.  
-richierich- thumbnail
 Episode 26 was a brave step by geet to find truth she removes all her wedding  ornaments which marked  her relationship with Dev . She  realises that wearing them against the family decision would end  her up in the room and she can never go close to the truth of dev which has become a big priority for her bcz her parents  think he left her but the instances  of his trust and love are  dominating  . so she decides to find his whereabouts. she manages to get dev's  canada number from the hotel he stayed. she calls dev NT pick the call & recognise  it's geet And she puzzles out from where she got the number & who left the clue.
  Wow Gr8 efforts by geet when she sees brij coming from the front runaway and hides in maan's jeep unknowing . When the jeep starts she realises he is none other  than who saved her from water and gave her advice to stand on her own. She ask him to stop but maan was eager to stop where he liked to go. Atlast geet lands in her own field & surprised to see maan's  hoarding& ask him to remove that. I liked the confrontation about the land. Geet was quite confident in the beginning but when he showed the papers she starts thinking about the incidents & realise  that dev has cheated & betrayed her. She remember everything how it was given to them & how NT took signatures on blank papers and sold her land. seeing that she fall unconcious, Nt  ask kamya & pummy abt the clue. pummy accepts that she called  from that hotel. so Nt warns both not to tell anything to dev and she was confident about indian traditional family & male members Hypocracy .
       Maan is worried about  geet unconscious calls munshi but munshi says it's risky to help women  in this place and he says he heard some bad  news about the family. maan don't care about his words and take her in his arms to handa'a haveli.

-richierich- thumbnail
  Episode-27    DD  wonderful performance πŸ‘O wow He takes unconcious geet πŸ˜ to handa's haveli in  his arms without caring munshi's advice to leave the girl bcz of the family's  Hypocracy .  Everybody in the handa  family is surprised to see geeth in  the arms of stranger and brij yells at maan to  drop geet down & blame him shameless to carry a girl. Maan damn care his wirds & says she fell unconscious in front of him and he could not leave her helpless. brij  gets furious and ask him to drop geet down . he don't care the people blabbering & gossiping. Geet gets conscious and ask maan to  leave her then maan drops her on the ground wid an attitude and have a serious eyelocks wid brij.
  It is a heart wrenching  situation for geet & the viewers too to see her in shock bcz getting into the jeep to escape from brij has directly taken near to truth.Thanks to babaji that poor girl intially felt the pain of being cheated but could know the truth early. It was possible just bcz of her efforts to know the truth instead of ending herself in the room  mourning.
   Darjee decides to punish geet before that geet herlf gets ready to take the punishment by taking the burning charcoal in her palm. She know that she lied to her parents for  searching dev. she want to punish herself for the false believe , trust  & love she had on dev. Everybody were watching the  scene,only geet's father was worried about her. he stops her. Geet ask Darjee to forgive for not accepting the truth  that dev has cheated her and married her for only money & property.and going her own way believing dev..
     Geet is still in a shock after all these  suddenly tayji reminds her the important thing about the marriage she feels horrible loosing her verginity & decides to fight for justice & stand for that till he realises his mistake. She decides not to leave him so easily after doing a crime.
      Pummy mummy was right she could see the fire in geets innocent eyes that will definitely make them loose miserably  some day. Now the ongoing struggle in Geet's  mind  & life  has transformed  into a  struggling , fight for justice and stand for herself  kind of women.. always she takes maan's  words as inspiration.  Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One thing I will say...  seeing yest.. the glaring contest btwn them πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and the AWESOME precap.. Brij.. in all terms... was a REAL challenge to Maan... πŸ˜Š Though we had NT.. but Brij had totally diff style.. TAKKAR in terms of both verbally and physically😊
As it is we have a huge SCARCITY of MALE villians in daily soaps now-a-days... and top of it.. PROPER confrontation btwn MALE lead and  the villian is rarer than that... πŸ˜• I guess  thats why Maan-Brij combination becomes EXTRA strong.. with equally good actors performing... something to actually look forward to...😊 

@ Samana: 

Regarding the crowd gossip.. there was also somebody who said... "PATA NAHI PATI KAUN HAI OR GAIR KAUN " something like that...😑 That was so pathetic... that showed how low and mean ppl really get..😑 And it was nice to see CVs giving importance to such minute details...😊

@ Paro : 

I loved your phoenix and Maan Babu wala linesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...very nice...

@ Pennu :

Hey.. even I was wondering.. just how many yellow suits does Geet have??? πŸ˜† btw.. I know its late.. but I saw ur collection of GHSP promos.. ... 2-3 toh I have not seen only... very nice..😊😊

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE 28

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvDKtTyGLIo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy71H11wQUM[/YOUTUBE]

There doesn't seem to be a WU for today in the archives. If anyone finds one anywhere else, feel free to post.

😊
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 27

Just as I fell in love with a Maan in Tuesday's episode I am falling head over heels in love with this tigress Geet.❀️ I had started watching Geet only around the Pari sequence. So though I saw glimpses of a strong Geet once in a while I had never thought she was such a strong character and then after marriage of course she became totally unidentifiable.😭😭 Actually I felt DD was very lucky to have got such a performance oriented strong role to do as a lead. And kudos to her for doing more than enough justice to the character with her stupendous acting. πŸ‘πŸ‘To be such a fun loving mast person in real life and do such a serious role is just amazing.😊

For the last 2 episodes I have been hearing about the famous eyelock between Maan and Brij. Somehow I missed noticing them but today when Brij opens the door and Maan enters, the intense stare between them is very hard to miss. And of course before he gets to twist Geet's arms he practices his moves with Brij. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Nice" Singham" scene. Like someone said yesterday Geet does have very tough competition from Brij when it comes to explosive eye locks and takkar with Maan though with slightly different effects.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And the way Maan was calling Geet's name. 😲She still was practically next to a stranger for him with whom he had a few chance encounters. But there was so much of ownership in the way he was calling her name aloud like he had every right to call her.😳 And Geet too is so lost in her thought that she  comes when summoned without thinking twice about who is actually calling her. She is used to Daarji and Brij yelling out her name so I think she did not think much about it. And my Maan was quite rough with her wasn't he.😲 There was nothing soft or gentle about him and God I am so frustrated at the CVs that we never even got to know inkling about what made him come to such an insulting opinion about women. 😑😑

Geet is smart enough to pay attention when someone gives sane advice and that is what she has been doing everytime Maan has been giving gyaan as I call it.πŸ˜† Not only does she pay attention she makes it a point to implement it too. So she answers him back not emotionally but in a calm and composed way. I think that frustrates Maan more than anything at how she has transformed from a helpless weepy girl to a strong person.😊

I liked the way she just walked off when she realized she was not getting through to him and of course when she hears him tell him what she should do, it broke all her control. Her eyes were literally breathing fire the way she stomps back and she flings and tears the papers and throws them.πŸ˜²πŸ‘ That scene somehow reminded me of the scene in which Maan holds her from falling and the papers from the file fly around. 😍That scene had charm but this scene had more meaning.
 And then she pours out her frustrations - how she is fed up of listening to everyone and how she is fed up of people telling her what to do. Though her suffering does break one's heart, her emerging from it as a strong woman is equally heartening. I liked the way she walked off without one backward glance. It was also in a way funny to see Maan's complacent face when he thought she was coming back to sign it change into one of shock and anger when he sees her tearing the papers.πŸ˜†

IThe main reason for his anger is that Maan is able to handle people like Brij who just use brute force and they hardly manage to ruffle his feathers but one girl who seems as strong as she is weak puts him completely off kilter and he is flummoxed.😲 Of course the great MSK can't stand that. Though he says it for his own reasons he almost prophesizes about the family having to go through some hard times before her.

The last scene was almost literally what I mentioned in my take for the previous episode. This experience might have burnt Geet but she was definitely going to rise from the ashes like a phoenix and take control of her life. Looking forward to the next epi.πŸ‘πŸΌ