Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What happened sadia,πŸ˜‰ sammy hi πŸ€—after this 66th episode we have to change  go to new thread.πŸ‘

What shd i comment on devil scenes.comment on devil scenes😑😑.They were so unrest though they were together.Nt actually has in mind that dev had cheated her by consumating wid geet which was out of their plan.Keeping that in mind she taunts him in different ways worried & feels insecure about him. She wants khurana'smoney & she knows without dev she cannot achieve it. love how geet is writing a list of all people to sack in the morning as there are too many names and she does not want to forget. 🀣 it was so funny when maan said that her name is on the top.🀣🀣🀣 she was super hillarious when sheruns to the drawing table at his back.πŸ˜†

Love how geet tells maan off and without turning she knew that maan was staring at her.πŸ˜† Geet tries to open the door and maan comes to stop her, their hands touch and you can feel the amazing chemistry between them as they both look at each other.😍

Geet recognises the voice. Hate the way devil talked. Love how geet pokes maan amd he says that tumhe kya saap sung gaya that you are not talkingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£. their nok jhoks are out of this world. 😍 oh god geet's hillarious dialogues saying woh gayeπŸ˜† abb kya hua saamp soong gaya kya. pata nahi aapne apke bai se mere bare me kya bataya hai😲

maan telling geet that if her third degree grilling has finished they can do some work🀣. when maan said to geet that its more important she pays attention to what he is thinking and geet thought he meant something else.πŸ˜‰ bechara maan had to clarify what he meant.🀣

Love how they are working together and knock their heads together when the pencil fell. 😍😍😍Aww he gives his waist coat to geet as she is cold. Geet take it, I would have asked for his shirt too.😳  Love how geet fell in maan's lap and maan cannot help but look at geet with such love in his eyes.😍 Even the duppata did not want to leave maan. Maan is in love with geet as when he tries to move the dupatta he is lost in geets eyes.

Geet is cold and counting the hours. maan is angry that she is not wearing his waist coat and is complaining. This is the first time geet mentions daarji after leaving hoshiyarpur and maan realised this and understood that family. He understands geet's pain more than anyone else ever hasπŸ‘. Love geet's courage that she has left all memories behind. Geet clarifies about gurvinder.actually Maan  thinks she came to delhi leaving those culprits free who did bad to her actually that is the reason why he thinks she is helpless timid women but on the hand he is very happy that she left all who did bad with her & trying to leave alone .but today that was the actual motive of the CV's to give this  both locked in one room episode. He come to know that she left her family bcz she want to live life as she wanted not as their parents wanted & that is  half truth &maan though Gurvinder was her boyfriend due to which all this happened but in this night session it was cleared.When she started crying maan stand for her saying  what ever she did was right bcz he saw how they tried to kill her & today she is leading  her life in a best way & he was confident if her parents see that they would be very happy.

Edited by AAricha - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Ahh what a pic..πŸ˜› What a Look.. .πŸ˜ƒ and what a Feel...😳
Thanks Richa...πŸ˜ƒ

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE 67

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_oTXaYi7lA[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (md410)

MK asks geet why her family wanted to kill her?? ( I bet she won't able to tell about devπŸ˜ƒ) She replies that she wanted to live her life on her own terms and they got me marr ant right then MK stops her ( like saying ruko dhristy what you saying story move kasie hogi, if you tell me about your shaadi  director specifically ask you not to say that.🀣just kidding friends)  and says do not cry coz he has no kerchief today ( shirt hai na.  hahah so we see funny side of MK today) He tells her one should always move forward in life and should not look back to sad memory, so one does not need to cry and should forget what ever happen in past. ( kaash aise ho paata MK. Agree one needs to move on but yeh Kmbhakt yaadein marne tak peecha nahi chodti uska kya😭). He adds further that he can see, she is handling her life very well ( yup.  you are right there to thaamo her all the time) and he is sure if her family see her now they will be very proud on her.( nahiii who brij ka bachha abhi bhi maarega use).

Geet is touched ( me too aisa Mk toh dekha hi nahi yaar), moves and softly tells she wanted to say something that she is very cold and can he some how switch off the AC. MK has what is with you type expression (Me too, as I thot she is about to say thank you for encouragement, moral of event geet ka koi bharosa nahi kabhi bhi kuch bhi bolegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) Even before MK gets time to react power cut ( hahhah time for hum tum, yeh le geet watchman read your mind, AC gone ) and she holds his arm. Lightening and standard staring ( hmm isiliye lightning so they can see in each other eyes.

Geet moves her hand Mk walks towards window when he hears geet saying that is why mom always asks to have candle in bag LOL ( bechaari kitni innocent hai yaar hope ki MK does not make fun) He amusingly asks her if she really is having candle in her bag, and gets whole list of things ie candle, match box, red pepper and pain killer in return. She drops bag, when MK suggests letting him see. A doll pops off the bag, pepper flies in MK's eyes, Geet blows it and wipe with her dupatta ( oh god tooo good and to tell you guys truth even here for us it's suggested that have pepper spray in bag, it's down town you never know) he stops her and asks when you had all in bag then what was the need of cutter ( Oh lord I did not see that coming. CV are giving googly pe googly) She replies she does not want to see him her doll. ( oh geet you are like doll for him)

Watchman cursing for power cut as he was watching so cute romantic scene. Finally he goes that the only support is transistor. Back in room, geet lit the candle and we hear shailendra singh baahar se koi ander geet turns and look at maan ( abe aisi chounk kyo gayi??? Did not you know ki gaana suru hone vaala hai. whole forum waiting since Friday) Maneet feel awkward hearing those words, geet put her hand on candle, MK runs to help, blows softly, she takes her hand off, tries to go hadbadaahat main MK puts his hand on her dupatta ( so Maneet yeh hota hai jab ek kamre main band ho aur chaabi bhi na ho. Only difference baahar se koi ander aa sakta hai, so you guys better behave🀣)

Geet tries to control her breath ( me on my desk, if I were her never chudaoo dupatta balki I go and hug him😳) MK let her go ( lekin banda ghoorna nahi chodega, bola na usne tujhe kal gooro mat) see finally geet ko bolna hi pada tere naino ki bhul bhulaaiya main arpi menas geet kho jaaye oki oki lata mangeshkar singing jks apart.  Geet goes to window and we see precap dream sequence. It was MK's dream ( so Jyoti CV's are focused , it's not daadi's imagination). Mk walks to her stare ( sahi hai banda toh gaya mann main ladoo ki geet ka koi BF nahi hai) and says in frustrating voice close the window who knows who is playing this stupid song ( beta sach bolt u bhi chaahta than a kamre main band hona) then he goes we should sleep coz we can not work in dark ( why taaki tu aur geet ke dream dekhe)

he tells her in commanding voice that you sleep on sofa I'll take chair and does it. Geet replies she can stay awake and does not want to sleep this room.( oye teri toh ladki bol na use that you want to sleep on his shoulder) He replies with close eyes your wish main toh so ne vaala hu taaki thik se tumahin sapno main dekh saku kidding ha he says Good Night.

Geet goes to sit on sofa mumbles she used to do jagraata so she won't sleep, but she has no control so goes in sleep. MK wonders what happens to him and geet will make him crazy ( she already did. Damage done) Power is back and he sees how she needs pillow to rest her head. He goes sit next to her, and let her head rest on his shoulder. she is cold so he removes his shirt and covers her ( what did I see a black baniyaan under whitke shirt ??? LOL). He goes to sleep too ( haila kya sahi neend aayegi dono ko, yaar main aise kabhi hotty boss ke saath lock kyo nahi hoti)

Finaly night ends. Pinky worried about geet, goes to ask adi. He laughs that she lives with you and you are asking meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Pinky tells him last night Mk called him for woking on designes and she has not come back yet ( abe gadhi ladki she is in safe hands and what you know they have history of spending night together whether jungle, meeting room whatever) what pinky did not realize is that twin evils were hearing convo ( ho gayaa bhantadhaar) adi calms her down, fills in that they must be working up stairs. He goes to open the room saasha jumps in and unlock it ( bechaari saasha sabra nahi hota, yeh MK bahanji ko itni important kyo de raha hai. hello ise pyaar kahte hai saasha). They all walk in and ddd saasha gets shocker of her life aka maneet sleeping together not together I mean on sofa head resting on each other and geet is covered with his shirt ( haila kanchi ka prediction seems to be true. Next is yeh BACCHA dev ka nahi MK ka hai.  kya fark padta hai Khuraana khaandaan se hai wohi bahut hai LOL)

Devil khuraana ( dev) ki mastaraani ( nayantaara) wakes up, sees daaku all dress ready to go out( yeh bande ko chain nahi), he asks, gets answer in return that she was right so he is going to office else he will end up being Mk's delivery boy ( hmmm so he is delivery Khuraana) She is suspicious asks if he is going to office in real?? ( biwi sahi pahchaanti hai apne Dumb dev ko)  He says yes kisses her on forehead and walks off ( yaar yeh hubby biwiyo ko itna bevkoof kyo smajhte hai, ki ek kiss kiya done)

Back in room, saasha speechless ( bolne ko kuch nahi bachha, MK gaya, tu nikal patli gali se) pinky tries to wake her up, taasha takes picture ( that is why I hate mobile with camera, pakka ab bachha MK ka, I bet) pinky still yelling geet, finally she wakes up, sees them all, throws his shirt, he wakes up too. Coolly wears his shirt ( sahi hai kar nahi toh dar kyu) orders adi to finish Mr Chopra's work and tells all that he was not aware that he pays them to stare at him ( haila hum woh free main karenge or you can have ticket for this we will pay after all you are MK🀣) He asks them to leave. Half janta goes not saasha, taasha adi pinky he yells please go back to seat now. ( MK tum hi kuch kar sakte ho)

Adi and MK bumps and adi says we can not discuss as designs are not complete ( abe use MK kahte hai) geet steps forward and tells that they are complete ( you guys dirty mind see they were fighting and working whole night last Thursday se and tum log ho ki jaane kaha pahuch gaye)

Geet says we finish last night and stops coz saasha staring, so Mk asks what is she looking so strangely. Saasha says nothing, he cuts her off tells we were working and door got closed, we locked in. She hesitantly replies she understands that you must be tired, so slept.  Geet is uncomfortable asks his permission to go he says yes.( beta ab jot u bolegi vahi hogaπŸ˜›) She walks off

Pinky and geet walking she tries to explain, saasha/taasha watches, MK coming out peon comes in he asks why he came he goes daadi maa has sent his cell. Mr Chopra calls, Mk tells his designs are ready if he wish he can have them send to airport.Mr Chopra answers he has canceled his plan so he will be in his office in an hour to discuss ( haila so it was your plan to trap them in room kya??? Thank you cutie pie you are Cupid Chopra) Mk says okay, he signals geet to stops but she is too scare. She talks to her self uff yeh sir bhi, what people think Pinky tries to explain but she asks her to come fast. 

They walk off MK follows ( yeah yeah ab yahi hoga jahaa main jaati hu vahi chale aate ho) Pinky tries to tell her that MK signaling her but she does not listen. Pinky goes see sir coming in anger. But geet anyways goes in to elevator. MK holds it and gets in. Rest staff is out of the lift. Geet thinks to himself why he does not understand what will people think, what is the need of signaling me. Screen freezes ( abe geet jyada mat ud aasmaan main.   abhi dekh kal kaise chillayega who tere pe, baad main hum tum elevator main ho aur who phas jaaye)

Precap: Saasha ne Khodi apni kabar.

Taasha shows saasha that she took picture of Maneet. Geet walking in office all giving her weird look, she is shocked. Abba yeh ladki ne kya picture sab ko mail kar di ( hope she has not give to journalist.πŸ˜•)

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Aaahhh finally the main Hum-Tum episode is here 😳😳😳...This whole episode was a perfect example of extreme passion ,lust ,sexual tension and desire that one feels during the first phase of love 😳😳😳 ...No wonder Geet was given the colour of blue which indicates passion and Maan was wearing the colour white which indicates purity as well as immense self-control πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ..MSK's thoughts throughout the night was pure but he just could not stop himself from feeling the desire and sexual tension for the blue beauty 😳😳😳

I loved the little interaction of Maan and Geet regarding her family and the way MSK complimented Geet regarding her courage and strength ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ;I felt MSK asked Geet to stop at the right time or else if she had gone ahead to tell him the pregnency and marriage truth that time ,we would not hv got the mesmerising hum-tum song later πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...Powercut too happened at the perfect time and three cheers to the watchman for selecting the perfect song which really pumped up MSK's hormones πŸ˜†...

When the song started ,MSK was finding it difficult to control his overflowing desire for Geet and that resulted in the sensational dream he had where he was almost about to kiss Geet's neck after pulling off the dupatta from behind so passionately 😳😳😳 ;A kiss in the neck indicates the need that a man passionately feels for his woman and so MSK's  dream clearly indicated that MSK was feeling the need to go and touch her and shower all his love for her 😳😳😳 ;But just to control his feelings ,he smartly closed the window on time πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

Full marks to the CVs for creating the perfect ambience for the hum-tum moment with perfect picturisation and perfect expressions of passion and desire given by GC and DD ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Little scene of Geet telling MSK about what all she carries in her bag daily was a cute girly scene 😳😳...

After that when Geet falls asleep on sofa ,loved the way MSK showed all the care and concern for her by walking upto the sofa and making sure his hand becomes her pillow and then putting his shirt on her so that she does not shiver in cold ..,awww 😳😳😳..Next morning the way both slept off in each other's arms ,both looked like a perfect couple made for each other 😳😳..No wonder Sasha got the shock of her life seeing both in that room sleeping in each other's arms πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

MSK woke up and was just so casual putting his shirt back and talking to his employees as if nothing happened πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..Poor Geet was looking all embarassed thanks to her dusht danav all half nanga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...Even though Sasha took that MMS of Maaneet but I wonder what was the purpose of that MMS which involved her own boss in it πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..Sasha really did some dumb plans to b honest which only brought both Maaneet further close to each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Overall a very entertaining and sensuous episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
geetaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Geet episode 67:

At last the Hum Tum episode.😍😍😍 Actually the whole thing went on for 3 episodes and it still feels it got over very fast.😳😳 This was of course the grand finale where Maan's emotions got almost the better of him.😳😳

Of course Maan stops Geets when she start talking about her marriage to DevπŸ˜’. ye tho hona hi tha. But what he says about Geet is true. Geet has done well by herself. Though it has not been very long since she left home, she has a job, she has a home of sorts and a handsome boss who yo yos from being Dhak Dhak to Dusht Danav but lovable in both his avatars. 😳😳😳

Geet demands and even the rain god obliges and the current goes off.πŸ˜ƒ So no worries about the AC. What a strong hold Geet has on Maan sir's hand. πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰ Next comes the answer to one of the questions in that fateful TT interview ' What were things Geet always carried in her bag? Instead of the gudiya if it were the monthly essentials that Geet carried and didn't want Maan to look at it would have been more believableπŸ˜’. I am sure Geet's mom would have def advised her about it.  But gudiya is cute too. BTW does the gudiya have any significance later? πŸ˜•Or was it just introduced to show Geet is still a kid at heart?πŸ˜•

When Geet goes for her dupatta I thought "don't tell me she is going to tear it again!"😲 But the way she puffs on her dupatta and keeps it on Maan's eyes was so natural and cute,😳😳 something I remember doing a lot when I was younger though not on someone as hot as Maan. That roly poly security guy too had a natural humour.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They should have given him a meatier role.

Then of course the song plays and don't know about Bobby but Maan tho Geet key husn mei kho gaya 😳😳' Maan was lost in Geet's beauty. If only Geet knew what was going on in Maan's mind she would have thought the chili powder and the knife were not enough if not to stop Maan at least to stop herself especially when he turns on that bedroom eyes😍😍😍. GC should def insure those eyes.☺️ Geet was almost afraid (maybe more because of her own reactions) when she sees Maan approach her with that look in his eyes this time for real.😲 The words of the song too were so appropriate for the thoughts going on in their minds. They both were lost in their paths in a way😳😳. Nice deflection at the last minute Maan babu.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Of course he didn't like that song since it was putting all those apavithra ideas in his pavithra mind. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now to the next part. Again that thing with that dupatta and how he deflects his eyes when he puts it back on her "neck" and then looks at her😳😳. What he was worried about seeing when the dupatta was down God knowsπŸ˜•. And at last Maan realizes that the waistcoat will not help Geet  and of course realizes all our fan's desire to see him in that sexy vest of his😳😳 and obliges both by removing his shirt off to show of those sexy forearms . ☺️

OK Maan sir let me make you aware of something. Much as you and Geet enjoyed the cuddle Geet could have had a better sleep if she lay down properly on the couch.πŸ˜’ She is not too tall. So she would have avoided that crick in the neck she would have invariably got by the pose you put her head into.πŸ˜’ And of course like Sia suggested yesterday he could have reduced the AC instead of doing a strip tease. But all this is logic and kaun kambhaqt ishq mein logic doondtha heyi?πŸ˜ƒ Who searches for logic when you are in luuurve?😳😳

Poor Sasha had that sour look on her face. Somehow I don't know if Maan is being deliberately obtuse and thinks if he acts normal people will tend to believe nothing happened.πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Poor Geet too is so upset. Even Aadi and Pinky were open mouthed. 😲If it were only them then Geet would not be very worried. But there was troublemaker Sasha and the other staff.

And my brain is too much stuck on practical side and the first thing I thought when they got up was what about their morning breath😲. Why don't either of them think about first brushing their teeth? πŸ˜•And forget Maan's hair which never ruffles anyway this time Geet's hair is also intact.😲 These small points were not forgotten in the HP days but unfortunately aesthetics took over during these office days.Waiting for lift experience of 2morrow.😊
Edited by geetaddict - 12 years ago
pennu thumbnail

Haaai...☺️
hum tum.. i simply loved the way the song..  each and every gesters in this scene was soo perfect and apt one... πŸ‘
😳

Loved the way she run towards him and hold his hand tightly when the current goes...😳 followed by that look she gave to him and the one he gave bach was... Haaai...😍

I still remember that quiz competition done on gurti.. there was question to GC what are the thinks Geet have in her bag... candle..matches.. chilli powder... sir-derd ki dawayi... and gudiya... BTW me really missed that gudiyaaa...😭

And that Chilli powder scene was soo cute... the way he ask her.. "jab tumare paas yeh sab tha tho chakoo dikhane ki kya zaroorat thi..." πŸ˜†

and about the song.. Both of them shares a very Good timing...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
 At the begining the way they both looked at eachother and turned their face...😳
 And the way Maan ran towards Geet when she burned her finger... then they realises the lyrics of the song...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› and they moved forward and stopped eachother... πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the way he kept his hand on her Duppatta and  keep on looked at her instead of taking his hands off from her Dupatta...πŸ˜‰

And that Dream of Maan.. Haaaiii...☺️
That touch of him and the Turn of her..😳.  the way he slides her duppatta off from left sholder... Haaaiii...☺️

Sothe ya Jaagthe Maan ka sif ek hi Dream hey...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Geet was feeling soo comfort when Maan made her to sleep on her sholder..😳. and he himself made himself comfortable with a pillow...πŸ˜†

Sasha-Tasha's expression was minblowing when they saw Maaneet sleeping together... πŸ˜†

BTW me enjoyed the way Maan wake-up and put his shirt on...☺️

pennu thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetaddict

Next comes the answer to one of the questions in that fateful TT interview ' What were things Geet always carried in her bag? Instead of the gudiya if it were the monthly essentials that Geet carried and didn't want Maan to look at it would have been more believableπŸ˜’. I am sure Geet's mom would have def advised her about it.

she don't need to carry those she was pregnenat na...😳
-richierich- thumbnail

Maan understood geet's pain and that is why he stopped her when she was going to say more about her past. I love how he distracted her by telling her not to cry as he does not have a rumaal to give her.πŸ˜†

Love maan's advice to geet on forgetting her past and to move on.  Love the way he is encouraging her.He was a gr8 inspiration to move on in her life saying her parents would feel proud to see her living a dignified life.

Love how geet grabs maan's hands the minutes the power goes. 😍 He feels kuch kuch hota hai.can't stop himself staring at her but that sudden hold indicates always Be with me when needed.

Omg geet is so funny she carries candle,matchbox chilli powder powder &head ache prill. what a saftey πŸ˜†geet has a candle, lights, chilli powder in her handbag. πŸ˜†. chilli powder for self defence ,No doubt she is a desi girl. Oh no the chilli powder went into maan's eyes and love how she blows air into maan's eyes. So caring😍 maan asking geet that if she has all these things in her bag what was the need to show him the knife. πŸ˜†

Aww geet tells maan about the doll she has had with when she was little. Maan is suprised to hear she carries a doll with her. Me love that song hum tum ek kamre😍 . Love how maan ran when geet burnt her finger near the candle. Maan is finding it difficult to control his emotions. Love how maan imagines that he is removing a strand of hair from geet's face and brings close to him. His inner feelings making him restless & making him think about her more .  😍😍He is definitely in love as he comes so close to her and then realises it and closes the window so they cannot hear the song.

Maan is pretending to be asleep so geet will sleep. He is also trying to fight the emotions that he is feeling for geet. Maan cannot stop thinking about geet.😍

Love how he goes and gives geet his shoulder to rest on and aww they both fall asleep. Maan in BLACK looks good.😍  Both fall asleep.Pinky is worried about geet & Adi is having a clue that maan works in the conference room.

I loved shock on sasha's face. How dare that tanya take a picture.😑😑😑 Geet is worried about people talking about them. She try to hide herself but maan want her to geel free & think it just happened. Omg Msk got phone from chopra again saying he want to meet him & geet.

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ah. Another GHSP classic! To date this is the only show I know of where they dealt with old classics with such ease and freshness. There was nothing like, this is an old classic so we can't touch it. They took it and put their own twist on it. I really wonder who was behind these choices because the excellent choice in music is something that stayed till the end of the show.

Ok as much as I love this episode I have to clear one thing. Why didn't Maan/Geet open the window to shout for the watchman? When they can hear his radio playing, I daresay he would have heard their voices but then we would have never got this song sequence or all the things that came with it!

I kept thinking while watching this about the TT interview with Hrishikesh Gandhi and how he explained about creating the effect of this sequence purely through lighting as it is all done on a closed set. He said he used candle light for when they were facing the table and moonlight effect for when they were facing the window and I really have to take my hat off to him because the effect is so natural that I would never guess they weren't really lit by the moon or that candle in Geet's bag.

I love the starting of the episode where we see, carrying on from yesterday that Maan is curious about Geet's past but what I love is that it is not at the cost of her comfort. He wants to know but that takes a back seat when he sees her crying and his immediate instinct is to cheer her up. I love what he told her about how she is living her life and how through her family members, he indirectly told her that HE was proud of what she was doing. That must have meant a lot to Geet as he was the first person who challenged her old life and now he was approving of her choices and her lifestyle.

Poor Geet doesn't understand that Maan is two different people right now, the one who is attracted to her and invested in her happiness and the facade who couldn't care less. Geet is Geet and even in a serious moment like this she will chance pe dance and ask for the Ac to be lowered! Maan on the other hand is snapped out of adoration mode when he hears that! πŸ˜† Thankfully the govt. plays cupid and cuts the electricity.

I just love the way Geet looks at Maan here so vulnerable and begging to be protected. It is only for a minute but Maan catches a glimpse of the lonely creature behind the bubbly girl and it pierces his heart. But Geet is not one to stay in any negative frame of mind for long and immediately pulls out her stash from her Mary Poppins jhula. πŸ˜‰ I love this scene because Maan is so gentle with the girl Geet who is bearing her soul and her sweet little secrets to him. And I love the way GC delivered that dialogue about why she needed the chaku when she had all this! It cracks me up every time!

Ah the song! Like Jyo said, it is pure tension and awareness. Maan is carried away with all kinds of thoughts of the way he wants to behave with Geet, to be close to her and to be able to feel her near him. And all the accidental glances, the slight brushes and the song only serve to enhance this tension. Of course the angry man comes out to put a stop to it and closes the window...on their attraction but only for the moment.

And the sleeping scene is so sweet! I love how he gently places her head on his shoulder and then she snuggles up to him! It is so natural because we know she is cold so her basest insticts will tell her to get close to this warm body that she has just come into contact with. And Maan who was so irritated by her before, takes his own shirt off and puts it on her (a small improvement on the waist coat but I still wish he had a blazer or at least a full arm shirt). And he plans to fall asleep just for  few minutes but how should he have known how comfortable it would be? πŸ˜‰

And in the morning what I loved the most was that Maan wakes up only when he feels Geet body leaving his side. Until she is next to him, he is sleeping this deep, peaceful sleep and this to me shows how they bring, more than anything else, peace into each other's lives when they don't get in their own way!

Next stop, Behne De. 😎

We are going to need a new thread soon! πŸ₯³