Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

just read the synopsis for yesterday's episode posted on top of the forum..i mean when did all that happen? 😕

It's wrong! I know where this synopsis is taken from.

Neetz🤗

I think they will show that today😕 I seriously HATE the Akash scenes...I don't pity him at all...why are the CVs forcing us to sympathize with him..It's not like he and Monia had an epic love story 🤢
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
LOL mons, seriously they are forcing him on us. But I also think that off late we have become totally intolerant of him because we love Uday and ManVeer so much and always see Akash as a threat to our jodi.
I dont think they are going to give us one whole episode without Uday! No..they could have done that initially but now that they KNOW the public's general opinion they will never do such a thing as keep him devoid of screen space for long. I have a feeling maybe UV will come right in time when Manya is on the phone with Akash.

I know all are upset with Akash and Monya's track but we will have to bear him for some more time :(
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@moni naa!! They had like a relation which laster for how many 12 hours no maybe less then that!! 
AraBearxo thumbnail
@neets I think they want this show to go down the drain can't they get it I mean arrrghhh !!
WhiteNights thumbnail
No kiara. trust me, akash is here only for sometime. He needs another high drama encounter with manya and UV before he goes out of her life for good.

2Mons, even the monday's synopsis..read the last part. That was never shown!!
-Moni- thumbnail
Neetz  suddenly I have so much work😔 😆  Like everyone is giving us assignments at the same time...Even now I m making a presentation...I watch DEK for some refreshment not to watch the maha bore Akash🤢...I m so addicted to ManVeer I keep daydreaming about them😍 The CVs are not making me happy with what they show issliye day dreaming se kaam chalana par raha hai😔
-Moni- thumbnail

No kiara. trust me, akash is here only for sometime. He needs another high drama encounter with manya and UV before he goes out of her life for good.

Don't you feel they completely ignore the Uday scenes
WhiteNights thumbnail
aww monsi thats why you have been so busy recently. i was missing you😛

i know how tiring assignments can be...used to be buried under them till a few years back.

i know about the day dreaming part. you know i was telling shizu that today morning in the gym while working out i was dreaming about manveer in a similar fashion how uday was thinking about manya😆
AraBearxo thumbnail

Uno what neets I am writing an OS now just need to focus on manveer and try to fall in love with this show all over again cant afford to start hating it so M off!! 
AraBearxo thumbnail
@moni I had my exams and to get over all the stress I used to watch DEK since PKYEK was over but guess utube is my only chaara 4 manveer! Sheesh I got a 45 minute deadline for my os!