Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Very good reasoning, hope the cvs are reasonable enough. Sometimes i get the feeling that it will not actually be a hatred marriage but arnav will pretend to hate khushi for snake reason or whatever. in most of the mills and boons the guys weaves up a web just to obtain the girl for himself when he actually deosnt hate her but in order to possess her by hook or by crook he just pretends for some time until he is sure that the girl loves him, only then he allows his true feelings to surface. i guess they might follow this track where eventually arnav realises his feelings for khushi but he is afraid that she might reject his love for all those times he has hurt her before and for la or any other reason, therefore he doesnt confess, yet he wants to ensure that khushi belongs to him and he doesnt want to lose her so he creates this web of hatred but he actually doesnt hate her.and during the course of this marriage khushi will fall deeply in love with him and he will also gradually let down his guard.phew!
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zainza

Very good reasoning, hope the cvs are reasonable enough. Sometimes i get the feeling that it will not actually be a hatred marriage but arnav will pretend to hate khushi for snake reason or whatever. in most of the mills and boons the guys weaves up a web just to obtain the girl for himself when he actually deosnt hate her but in order to possess her by hook or by crook he just pretends for some time until he is sure that the girl loves him, only then he allows his true feelings to surface. i guess they might follow this track where eventually arnav realises his feelings for khushi but he is afraid that she might reject his love for all those times he has hurt her before and for la or any other reason, therefore he doesnt confess, yet he wants to ensure that khushi belongs to him and he doesnt want to lose her so he creates this web of hatred but he actually doesnt hate her.and during the course of this marriage khushi will fall deeply in love with him and he will also gradually let down his guard.phew!

Phew for reading. There is a possibility of dis atleast better dan hatred 1. N dis way he will protect her from evry1 else. Hmmm typical M&B type.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rushshri

Wat's fake hate marriage anu?

yaar as per the 4th promo...
he inside is in love with her...but won't show it to her...
don't knw  yaaar dreaming and dreaming these days...😍
me tue pagal ho gayi...
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i m always against in hatred marriage..
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yes I also feel that arnav   had no reason  to hate khushi.

What I'm thimking is that they will have a deal marriage or  Arnav will marry  khushi to save her and Anjali.

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainza

I really feel this is going to happen...
LOVESaRun-ArHi thumbnail
even i dont want a hate marriage