ajjo.... mai nai waisai jhoot nahi bola tha.... 😆
CuteAreej thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Mohsin ke bachay..i PMed you..answer tu kero 😭
JaViA thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmmm kis se shru keroon ?? 😆 😆

Farah : My first friend on IF ..she is a gr888 human being and love all her friends a lot but ek problem
hai hanstii bauhat hai 😆 😆

Areej : hmm dont know her much ..but bauhat bauhat friendly hai aur bauhat achi hai ....aur zyada tar
bal k hamesha Mohsin se larti hai 😆 😆
lekin larki kamaal ki hai ...love u 😳

Sawera : one of my friend ..zyada nahin jaanti lekin
i think she is a gr8888 person

bas abhi itnay hi baaqi baad mein

Iman

Mohsin thumbnail
areej i have received ur pm... but i cant answere bcoz my inbox is not functioning properly.... plz come online in yahoo.... im waiting... ab yeh na puchna kai mai nai tumhara yahoo ID kahan sai liya.... 😆
CuteAreej thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohsin

areej i have received ur pm... but i cant answere bcoz my inbox is not functioning properly.... plz come online in yahoo.... im waiting... ab yeh na puchna kai mai nai tumhara yahoo ID kahan sai liya.... 😆

Mohsin..i can't come online as i am in my class right now...but i would try to be online later in the afternoon..leave me messages..or i will catch u in the afternoon..if u will be online!

sk jodi 1 thumbnail

okk here are my best buddies most of them forgot me butt how can i forget themm😭

kjdmja: my cute friend😃

sumrine chachi :a very big dushamn of my cakes and ice creams😆but she will always be in my heart she is veryy sweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt😳

cutiee(amna): very sweet and loveble😃the cutest mem of the forumm ..very creative girl .. ajj kall mohsin se dushmne le rake hai😆good cutiee😆

kiran :sweetoo loving n caring😳

pari :she is very sweet and loving 😳

dina:my cute sis n rajeev's sali forever😆very sweet like choc😳

pinkuu :our pink panther she is a darling 😳

big b: avery nice person and very caring😃

mohsin :😈abhi nahi likoon gii tumhare baad likoon ge😆😆

Adol :he is myyy sweet broo ..very cute 😛..and studies se forsat mele tohh yhaan aaye😡

Naina:gurry's wife😆ambys soutan😆very nice girl but miising a lot

usman bhai :a very nice bro of mine .. kaafi sooch samaj ke topic creat karte hain ..thats why bohut kamm aate hain😆but he is  cute boy😃well done bro for creating this topic😃

amby baby :😡😡aaj kall haat me nahi aate ..whre are you??😆apna siggy chnge karr😡 .. khoun karna toh esske baai haat ka kaam hai ..but mera khoun daai haat se bhi nahi kar sake..very big khalnayak like me😆😆😆but from bad gang ,master of the gang😆

Malkanoor : avery nice friend off mine and avery good dancer😆😆nice girl ..cute and loving😳

Awais:a good guy but aaj kall aamna ke pic aavi me  le kharr ghoomte hain ..aamna deewana bann gaye .. ess ka kuch karoo😆 cute boy waisse

saara1:she is one off my best friend i love here ..very nice girl ..aaj kall tapoore langu seeke hai esne boly toh mammo bolte hai😆..cute girl , loving caring she is a sweeeeeeettttttttyyyyyyyy🤗

sara16:i am waiting for hete to be 17😆she is very nice girls she is a sweet heart😳

Chimpoo nayak :avery bigg beewafa 😡..she is rajeev 's sis and my nanad butt i wont let her to choose another bhabhi for her😆nayak bhi hai our mere sweet dushman😳cakes churaani se mana karte hai😡😆 love you nanad ji😳😆

rajeevzluvr(tish): my sweet dish😆 she is  from the sweetest girls in the forumm ..very loving and caring ..one of myy best friends😳cute girl .. she is a darling yarr😳love you jaan😳

sujalkideewani(kinza):a cute inocent girl .very friendly and loving a big jodi fan ,she is a nice person very ,always want the others to be happy😳my januu ..sweetherat  ,one of my best friends😳😛

shiza:my sweet viewbie😆 sweet herat of mine she is asis of rajeev you know 😆,, hameesha cool rehte hai ..kese koo kuch nahi kehte abt any thing😆,cute.sweet.caring ,loving ,master mind😉,very nice girl😳

rajeevthgr88:our sweet Nida , abig fan of rajeev , very friendly 😳a big friend off pinku😃hai na nida😛

moosa bhai : missing too😕a nice boy a big gauri fan😃

summi :my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet darling sis , aamna rajeev ke shaadi enhoone toh karwaye thi na😡😆,a big fan of the jodi ,she is veryyyy cute loving caring and da best😳

nida 123:a very nice members very cute😳

Tani :grandma😆she is always telling noo this is not rite this is rite ..our dadi ma😆..very nice mem cute enough to love😳

shruti :sweetyyyy😳,loving me , very nice girls ,,alway knocks the door before entering a party😆and a friendly mem😃

saloni :my sweet heart my janu .. ji ye buhut mazaaki hai..rite saloni😆she is one of my best buddies😳very friendly and an inocent girl 😃

devi(devashree):my very nice sis ..always get dresses for me to wear in parties😆she is asweetheart janu😳..luv ya😳

farhina:one of the most loving and caring mems here .. my sweet farroo..rajeev koo harr kese ke purs me doondte hai (i read you essay)😆😆😆my janu sweetheart😳

lklk:a sweet girl, friendly and a big fan of rajeev😳

nammi: a very nice girl ,very friendly , but she is missing 😕whre are yu nammi lagta hai ke kggk,kyph ke forum me bussy hoge😭kth ko bhool gaye kya nammi??she is a sweet heart😳

sheen :the holy path driver😆eijos big fann ,sweet girl..and alsoo missing here😕

uzi:another eijo fan😳, nice girls but missing too😕

rajeevAC(richu):richu bacchu very bad girl 😡from the bad gang , dont call me gajjo😡😆a cute but shaitaan girl.. very naughty 😆

rajeev1(farah):she is abig salman fan ..crazy abt him😆a cute girls very sweet 😳

harpy:very nice mem of kth😊but confused bhi karte hai orr cunfussion door bhi karte hai..very funny darling😳😆

rajeev_fan(sehar):jaan whre are you cant see you..she is sweet me and a good friend of mine😳,very friendly and cute😳

romaila :my sweet darling .. me honey she is a bee😆bzzzzz😆 .. awonderfull mem very sweet ..but i wanna see her face when dog ran after her😆

Areej :she is nice memm but very shraarati ..aakhir twin sis hai joo saara ke😆 asweet girls and very very very friendly😃sweet and very caring ..bole toh tu bhi tapoore languege matt seekna saara se okk😆very loveing😳

Iman : anice mem cute girl

arre guyss mere gimaagh me jo aaye men keh dye ab agar koi baki reh gaya hai toh i will add them after thinking😆

Edited by sk jodi 1 - 18 years ago
sk jodi 1 thumbnail
mohsin tell me the name 😡  okk ye batadoo do i know that person ?😕 and ans me now 😡 Edited by sk jodi 1 - 18 years ago
sk jodi 1 thumbnail

Areej wrote :

Ajjo: Sweety...came to know her during one of Amna's topic..mast lerki hai 😳...she actually has some juice named Areej in her country 😆 ...and she doesn't like it..Ajjo..mera naam per hai and u don't like it 😡 ..ghayab ho jati hai kabhi kabhi..but jub aati hai...tu bahaar aati hai 😉

😆arre i got the real meaning now ..we were studying arabic poems and your name was there😆my teacher said areej is anmae of a flower and it means "nice smell"😉now bee happyy i dont know why they made it the name of a juice😆

waise thankss😃jess ka darr tha wahe howa ..you got the tapoore languege from saara ..saying to me mast ladhki hai😆😆

Anamika_Garima thumbnail
Areej.............Fragrance
What a perfect fit on you
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lklk

SAARA: 😆 😆 aajkal is saara aakash ko bimaari ho gayi hai sahi bolne ki har post theek hoti hai and me quote it and rite that me agreeing 😃..... lekin she is reallly very very friendly MAAAMO AND HAILAA.........mujhe koi mil gaya ka song haila haila hua hua and raghu (iqbal khan) yaad aa jaata hai.... 😆 she is an interesting person a lovely friend with a gr888 sense of humour....

😳😆LOVE YA SIS.....i wanna give u a huggiieeee.....sorry smiley abhi load nahi ho raha 😆......surtaall.....apun teri tareef apni post main karega ok mamiiiiiiii....😉....n ya  hailaaaa......tussi meri naal agreee.....assi apke naal agreee 😆.......aur yeh kya.......haila haila huwa huwa ....yahan bhiiiiii😉

Originally posted by: Anamika_Garima

Saara:Kaafi shaitan hai. Par bahut sweet hai. Love u Saara!

THANK U MAMIIIIIII......apun toe sugar ki tarhan sweet hai😳.......aur sour bilkul nahi hai ....yeh sab jaante hainnnnnn......😆love ya tooo....huggiiee....imagine kar loo coz.....smiley load nahi ho raha....😳😆

Originally posted by: sk jodi 1

saara1:she is one off my best friend i love here..very nice girl..aaj kall tapoore langu seeke hai esne boly toh mammo bolte hai😆..cute girl , loving caring she is a sweeeeeeetttttttyyyyyyyy

AWWWWWW......I waanna give u a huggie to.....but imagine it like....gari n surii...ok....pata nahi upload hi nahi ho raha nyways.......mamiiiii...😉apun ko tu ek dum jhakaas personality lagtii haiiii reeeee.....teri tareef apun apni post main kare ga......bas wait kar...aur....meri item post ka dhamaake daar entry dekhne ka....ok😆