Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
no ways no vishwas no vinit and not even sharib(even though he is a good singer). when it comes to chokra only one name paresh
teenindia_usa thumbnail
Originally posted by: rage797

no ways no vishwas no vinit and not even sharib(even though he is a good singer). when it comes to chokra only one name paresh

I agree if he was there hey rage we should start a private sa re ga ma pa in honor of him

Paresh RocksπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
fm_qazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: autmother

agree with qazi. But I do think with Indian public mentality marriage will be an advantage. They are already established singers and coming to compete with these kids is very unfair.

My feeling is they should not be competing in this show, It is good Nihira is not here. Zee is actually using this couple to show public that they are serious about singing. But you can easily say it is the biggest drama in the name of singing. These 17-18 years old kids are keep hands around their partner is never a good sign for music. And I am 100% sure Ranade coupel came on the condition of being in jodi, otherwise Prajakta would not be comfortable with other. I do not think marriage will be plus point for them vote wise, because in India mostly teenage and people below 25 vote, and they have so many other reasons to support their favorite. These two are good and matures singers, so people will vote them based on singing, and it is difficult to win based on singing. They can go last 4-5 but not all out winnner.

roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

I agree if he was there hey rage we should start a private sa re ga ma pa in honor of him

Paresh RocksπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž

yups thats right we can but at leaste what ican do is to start a paresh fan club but the problem is we need few paresh pics and i am pretty weak at tht collecting pics and making a siggy kinds , so why dont u start i wud support you and promise this wud beat this vinit and other fan clubs.πŸ˜‰

PARESH IS THE BESTπŸ‘πŸΌ

vinit_fan thumbnail
VINIT ROCKZZZ πŸ˜‰ ....... Paresh badme... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
roy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinit_fan

paresh ROCKZZZ πŸ˜‰ ....... vinit badme bhi nahin... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

now its perfectπŸ˜‰

teenindia_usa thumbnail

VINIT ROCKZZZ πŸ˜‰ ....... Paresh badme... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

not sure what U mean though hey show respect paresh his elder to him and same gharna well actually he has yalgar ho also to his credit
also vinit(meetu) post in musiccorner some things okay pal😊

regardless,

Paresh rocks
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago
vinit_fan thumbnail
hey..... yeh kya kiya aapne bhaiya??? 😭

IT IS NOT FUNNY....
vinit_fan thumbnail
Arre mera woh matlab nahin tha teenji.... i just miss him too much isliye i have 2 talk abt vinit warna main hyper ho jati hoon..... 😭
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Arre mera woh matlab nahin tha teenji.... i just miss him too much isliye i have 2 talk abt vinit warna main hyper ho jati hoon..... 😭

ok than I know the pain

guys remember topic on vishwas and whether U support him or not and why or why not