Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
there hasbeencontroversy that he opposed the husband wife jodi was he right or wrong?

will U support him yes or no?

please give responses and reasons thanks.
vinayaktyagi thumbnail
Arey Vishwas ke kyun peeche pad gaye bhai?
I like him ,he is a very good singer.
I'm sure woh jald hi aap ko bhi impress kar de gaa.
kishore_bhakta thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Like his singing. IMHO, he is a much much better singer than Rajeev, Vinit and Debojit in the Final 12. He has a powerful voice, good range, and great command over his gayaki...and lots of feel too. I still remember his 'Dil Jo Na Keh Saka'....the song is super tough to carry off...it's very high throughout and it's tough to carry the melody at that range...and he sang it well.

Listen to the original here...amazing composition by Roshan Sahab, mindblowing singing by Rafi Sahab and touching poetry -

And Kumar Sanu or somebody eliminated him because he thought he sounded like Rafi 😡

Pandit Jasraj and Daler Mehndi eliminated him. It was by that sur-scoreboard, and Vishwas missed a few surs that day. 😡

vinayaktyagi thumbnail
I think this all husband-wife was a cheap TRP drama , which has made Vishwas unnecessarily villain for some people,while he was always very nice during whole C2005.
You can watch all his videos at
saregamapa.sifymax.in
vinayaktyagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

It was Daler? 😡 . Sur-Scoreboard...I didn't like that. Wasn't this the episode where they were arguing about who copied whom? And Panditji was defending Vishwas saying even Lataji copied 'Shamshad Begum' etc? I felt that that was also one reason for eliminating Vishwas.

I think Daler was saying about copying to all ,he said same to Keka as well.

And given green to Vinit ,biggest Sonu Nigam copycat

SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
VISHWAS was not eliminated on the day he sang DIL JO NAA KEH SAKA . He got an YELLOW CARD that day to VINIT . He was eliminated on FRIDAY on JATIN LALIT round to IRFAN , who was clearly better than him that day .
vinayaktyagi thumbnail
Vinit sang 'Kiya hua tera vaada',though was very good taht day but i think Vishwas was better.
vinayaktyagi thumbnail
Vinit sang 'Kiya hua tera vaada',though was very good taht day but i think Vishwas was better.
ranig thumbnail
For Vishwas , it was Pt Jasraj and Dhaler Mehndi who eliminated him from Irfan. Just to clarify his elimination.

But, I do think Vishwas is excellent and has a pretty good voice. But, sometimes the best singers falter so I think that's what happened to him on his elimination day.