I am Happy, But i Need Help

tarana08 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi, All i am so sososos happy today finally i am fall in LOVE with someone 😳😳he is in my College. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰but there is problem 1st he propose me on 14th feb and i slap him i know i was mean😑.😭now i fall in LOVE with him. and his friend told me that he LOVES me too but the problem is how can i go and tell him I LOVE YOU. plzz guys help me with this i know this is 1st time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†that's why i don't know anything.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† you all are my best friends. if you help me i am greatful to all of you.

THANKS

KASHISH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tv123 thumbnail
aww heree send him a very romantic card that says im sry and i will love to marry you and he will love u and think u do to!!! 😳 😳
tarana08 thumbnail
thanks πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ‘ but he stop talk to me after i slap him 😑 😑
Iqbal<3Neha4eva thumbnail
OMG U SLAPPED him?!
are u crazy girl?! u broke his pooor heart...omgg...well im glad u learned from ur mistakes...yea you should go up to him...and be like "heyy sweeite...im really sorry for slapping you on valentine's day...afterwaerds, i realized that i really do love u...im sorry."....or just send him a card....good luckkkk!!!!! mwahhzz 😊
tarana08 thumbnail
b/c that time i was not believe in Love and my friends told me that he was very famous in High school and every Girl is after him. and i was think that he is like other who just time pass. but i after knowing him i think he is very nice guy.
Kashish
Bolly*_Crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww..This is just like Sort of a Filmi kind of love story!!....But Why did you slap him?..U Couldve just asked him..Just go and apoligise and if he really loves you he'll forgive you...And as I say..If Hez Hot Do Anything to get him! πŸ˜† ..Good Luck!..OMG were ppl like staring at you when you slapped the poor guy? πŸ˜†
FanofAngad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh jus say him " i m sorry dear!!! hope u will forgive me but u wull b suprise to know that after that Slap i fell in luv wid u"
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sorrrrrrrrry I cant help u
I dunn get dis LOVE word πŸ˜†

anyways, u should apologize to him, if he really loves u. he'll forgive u πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

tarana08 thumbnail
I slap him b/c that time i was not believe in Love and my friends told me that he was very famous in High school and every Girl is after him. and i was think that he is like other who just time pass. but i after knowing him i think he is very nice guy.
Kashish
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kash1988_0108

I slap him b/c that time i was not believe in Love and my friends told me that he was very famous in High school and every Girl is after him. and i was think that he is like other who just time pass. but i after knowing him i think he is very nice guy.
Kashish

lolz give me his number

I'll go & propose himπŸ˜†