Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

MEENAL ROCKS!!!

meenal ji jain ji was the best!!!

i styl come to meenal's club..but i always bring amey in there 😆 😆

but theres alot of meenal in ameys club as well 😆 😆 and itz mostly me who brings her up 😳

we'll never forget meenal

u guyz just talk about her in meenals club...go to other clubs and share wat u noe about her

thas y like almost everyone noes wat amey's doing...im everywhere giving news about him 😆 😆 😆

Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago
monamine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meenal is unforgettable, I still can't get over the fact that she got eliminated, I think that was soooooooooooo unfair 😭 Honestly after Meenal n Amey have left the show I don't feel like watching II2 anymore, I watch their performances instead .
I so badly wanted them in finale 😭

MISS MEENAL N AMEY TERRIBLY 😭 😭

anonmember thumbnail
I listen to her Lambi Judaai and Nigahen Milane everyday. Lambi Judaai is one of the best II2 performances to date! Can't understand how she was in the bottom three after such an excellent performance. Also, Meenal is discussed in SRGMP section too, along with Karu, Amey and Antara so don't worry, everyone remembers her.     ðŸ˜Š
starsgo thumbnail
no mannn ive saved the result gala she went out on and her last taka tak. nd i watch it every single day... i miss her sooooo much!! 😭 and i luvv amey and meenal jodi tooo 😳
awwwwwwwwn i miss them so muchh
i miss meenal so much
indian idol was pheeka pheeka after she left
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i just love meenal the way she is.....and i miss her a lot.......besides that, how can i forget meenal for her "ever positive girl in life" and for "don't let defeat defect you"........MEENAL IS SIMPLY WONDERFUL!!!!!!! and she's really lovelyyyyyy 😳

ifra thumbnail
Thank you guys for replaying. I tought you all forgot her but thats not true !
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifra

Thank you guys for replaying. I tought you all forgot her but thats not true !

na.......i can't forget meenal.......in fact, i dream about amey n meenal.....so definitely, i cannot forget meenal in dat 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ifra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

na.......i can't forget meenal.......in fact, i dream about amey n meenal.....so definitely, i cannot forget meenal in dat 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

😆

😆

mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifra

😆

😆

yup.....u know.....i can't dream amey-meenal's love story if amey is with some bhoot!!!....... 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

so believe me......meenal is unforgettable........i'll always remember her 4 her postive attitude toward life......in fact, thanks to her, i am also kinda turning positive about life......so i just love meenal !!!!

ifra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

yup.....u know.....i can't dream amey-meenal's love story if amey is with some bhoot!!!....... 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† 

so believe me......meenal is unforgettable........i'll always remember her 4 her postive attitude toward life......in fact, thanks to her, i am also kinda turning positive about life......so i just love meenal !!!!

OMG 😆😆

Thank god you guys remeber her yaar. I really hadn't read any topic about meenal so I thougght that everybody forgot her>>😆

But nou I am sure she got many man fanss