Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Absolutely! She at the moment is more deserving to stay! Atleast she isnt into groupism and all! Save Shonali this week people ! The dynamics of the house could change maybe after Amar leaves! He alongwith Juhi and Sunny are nothing but Sky's puppets =(
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i want her to stay she is more entertaining than amar now
Edited by chammakchallo - 12 years ago
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
People in India pick up your phones and send votes for SHO. Vote a lot not much only friday midnight tak voting lines open hai.

Type SHO and send sms to 56882
Pixl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If shonali survives, I bet people will see her as a tough competition now, than before, remember that episode where Sky was the captain and had to take his fav person with him in the confession room, and they had to take four names, they took shonali's and Sid said that no, and Sky said Shonali will go soon not this week but next week for sure, and she still hasn't left.

Sorry for the long post, but just proves they don't see Shonali as a contender for winning or even surviving this many weeks.
kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
friday midnight is da deadline i request to all who wants a deserving shonali to stay over amar -------plss vote for her
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want shonali to sty as from the original contestants that have lived the longest and others r all so chichora in front of her!! I seriously dont want her to go before sunny-who has no brains!!!
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Shonali needs to stay, as she is the second last contestant who stayed in the BB house from day 1, and sunny is boring and doesn't give us fun moments like Shonali.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I want Sho-Sho to be on as she is an airhead and cute as a button in her airhead ways.

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shonali had potential from the beginning but becoming silent under buddhi bedi was where it went all wrong for her!! Good thing is that she got out from there before it was too late!! Latest post is saying that amar is leading but sho is not very far behind so cmon guys dont let the opportunity go to waste!! We need to show that lame gang how wrong they r!! And no matter how much planning they do its the public who decide!!
PaleBlueDot thumbnail

Shonali has really opened up a little more only in the last week or so, and this has made her get more footage, and become more independant, she now speaks for herself, but she's forgetful, but that's very sweet.