Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Mum's day is over now in Uk!!!

I gave my mum a mickey mouse saying 'u r best mum in the al world'!!!

& i  along wid my 1 sister and 2 elder brothers gave mum a very sweet candle lite dinner surprise and then my dad bought ice cream for me!!!

today is monday so back to d routine!!

anywayz.,.. it was a good mothers day!!! Liked d day!!!

In india i think its in may so i hope all d ppl in india have a blast on Mum's day!!!

Anyway.. Take Care

Thank u for writing sweet words!!! Its a nice feeling!!!

Have a nice day/Nite!!!

Anoli

xxx

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Anoli !!! That was stunning !!!! You have done it again ! What a creative and touching post !!!!

And to tell you the truth, you have described my mom perfectly !!! It's amazing !! And I love her. She also loves to have Sarees, and I often love buying her lovely ones whenever I can. Though I have seen her wearing heels 😆

It's awesome Anoli. And I thank you for thinking of me, and this beautiful gesture of making me gift my mom.....

Thank you Anoli.
khushhali thumbnail
WOW!!!    😛 😛 😛
Excellent job yaar   😃 😃 😃
u deserve 👏
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Anoli dear again a mindblowing job -well done 👏😉
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anoli

In U.K its on 26th march sunday! i dun knw abt other countries but i live in UK and so i jus came up wid it!!!😊

Cheerz!😛

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Anoli, wonderful job!  You always do awesome work and I admire your dedication and cheerfulness! 

I actually wanted to say that it doesn't matter when Mother's Day is.  Most mothers would agree that everyday should be mother's day!  😃