Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Edited by OmaRamdass - 12 years ago
manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i think ishita moitra is yhe script writer for dek, she has replied to some of the feedback posted on #dek.
she says akash essential for manveer love track, removing him is removing the spice from it, and not to worry manveer track one of their main stories and keep watching and not worry.
i hope this ishita  moitra is the script writer for dek and i am not wrong, can anyone confirm???
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
 i read that tweet of her. ... she is the script writer of dek.

-Deepzz- thumbnail

Posted Jan 17 2012 ( DEK Official FB page )
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@OmaRamdass...😲y does he wear this top...i h8 it... i dnt like it wen he wears long v cut tops...it doesnt suit him🤢
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ManVeerian

And wat is "La"doing there...woh ASR ko chodkkar UV ke paas agaya!!

Lavanya (sana) and moniya (priyal) are best m8s in real life hence r seen 2geva a lot
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

Posted Jan 17 2012 ( DEK Official FB page )

Bad hair day in the first one and the second pic is supercute. I hate good looking people when they do criminal injustice to their good looks. AK, you will be shot dead if you grow your hair again and shot dead again if you wear those red shoes again. Priyal, off with those neon blue specs now!
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@PinkC   I know what was he thinking ðŸ˜•  Are those just extensions or he got  beaded braids .. Gosh I hope we do not see it onscreen anytime. Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

@PinkC   I know what was he thinking ðŸ˜•  Are those just extensions or he got  beaded braids .. Gosh I hope we do not see it onscreen anytime.

Sylvie, that is an old pic. AK has great hair and the problem is that he loves them too much. 😆...He should leave hair growth and hair extensions to Priyal. 😆
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Jan 17 2012 AK FB page