Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I m going to post this on a new topic if u guys want u can check the story out there
ramas thumbnail

I will start with episode where saloni is cutoff from her parents. This story will have some suspense but it will be mainly love story.
part 1
Saloni is very sad .Now she cannot meet or talk to her family or Neel Shubhra. After she tells her parents the relation is over. She rushes to her room crying. Nahar goes after her and hugs her and try to comfort her and says will definately have to do something about your family.

Nahar to saloni:
.Main appse vada karta hun ke main aapko aapki family's jald milvaoonga. Ab has bhi do na. Mujhe aapka rona achha nahi lagta.(I promise i will take you to your parents very soon. please smile. i donot like you crying.)He start tickiling her saloni burst into laughter.

Tara comes and knockes the door. She sees Nahar Saloni laughing . She asks Kya ho raha hai yahan. Nahar tumhe bhaisa bula rahe hai. nahar your brother wants to talk to you nahar leaves. Tara sits with saloni and asks if she is okay. She also says she promised to talk to brijesh about Saloni's family. She says saloni donot worry everything will be allright. Bhabho also promises same to saloni. Now saloni is happy.
   Nahar talks to Brijesh about saloni's family. brijesh tells him that he is the elder of this family and has to preserve the repuation of this family. So he wants to wait and see what happenes to neel shubra's marriage. How people react. Also saloni has tarnished the family name ones. Now she is a part of this family and should think more about this family reputaion.. He is not about to let his family name ruin.

Nahar fumes and goes back to his room.Saloni asks why are you angry? nahar says nothing a goes to sleep.

Narpat's house everyone is sad . kaveri starts saying mujhe to mallom hi tha ye log thik nahi hai aapne aapko kya sanaj rahe hai. bahoot bade ban gaye hai jo humse rishta tod diya. papaji aap fikr na karna sab kuch thik ho jayega. Bechari saloni di ab akeli pad gayi. (kaveri starts shooting her mouth I knew Salno's in laws are no good. What do they think of themselves. papaji evrything will be fine. But i feel sorry for saloni di. Ambika starts crying.

Edited by ramas - 18 years ago
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ambika is crying and wondering what will saloni donow as she is toomuch attached to this family but narpat tell her that girls are always meants to be for her husband's house so we have to learn how to live and they both are very sad hearing all this gaytri also feel very sad and she go to temple with dhananjay on the way to temple she is crying so dhananjay ask her waht happen to her she tell everythign to him and than tell him that if this thngs can creat this much big problem in brotherandhis family's life what happen if i even thinkto marry you . they have to commit sueside . i cannot do thsi to my brother wah has done so mauch for me . hearing this dhananjay feels sad and have tear in his eyes.
   at neel's house
   in the night neel tell shubhra that i need time to settle down in new setuation i hope you(shubhra)will understand this as she also need time to adjust with this. so he asked her to sleep on bed and he will sleep in other room. after telling that he just go out
shubhra was bit sad but she thinks everythign will be alright by time.
   in other room neel is crying and seeing saloni's photo. and (the song ha sbeen playing in back ground) 😭 😭 talking to her that i am married to shubhra but you knwo that it is vwery hard for me to accept her but i promise i will try my best and try to keep my promise that i gave to you that i will always help you whenever you need me.
   as shubhra entre neel 's room and neel got shoked and he hide that photo under cusion. shubhra asked him to drink his milk before goign to sleep. and than she left and go to sleep in her room.
   in nahar's room
     nahar tell saloni not to cry and promise her that he will do whatever he can do to help her and he will always be with her in her sorrow andh appiness than he huged her and try to make her sleep and they look at each other with too much love in their eyes 😉
    in the middle of the night suddenly saloni wakes up and as usuall seh saw that nahar is not in his place so she went out and he see nahar going upstair very silently looking here and there. so saloni feel something fishy so she try to follow him . she is behind him hiding behind pillar and nahar is looking here and there that is somebody and he is very scarred and sweating and ................ have a kit kate have a break 😳 😳 😳
Henna 786 thumbnail
nice keep it up brilliant 👏
ramas thumbnail
I have a question What's sticky topic?
Henna 786 thumbnail
a sticky topic is wen it is stick like the updates and it never gets old lol

i hope that answers the question

Henna x
ramas thumbnail
Thanks Henna for the reply . Would still like some feedback on the own story please.
munizaaa thumbnail
Wow guys wonderful episodes 👏 👏 👏 u guys should be the story writters of Saath phere
ramas thumbnail
hey muni thanks again. I saw the same words repeated by kaveri that i had written in my story wow!!!!
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramas

hey muni thanks again. I saw the same words repeated by kaveri that i had written in my story wow!!!!

Hmm.. seems like the story writers are coming to If to get their ideas.😆 😆