Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

~*~Ur own Storylines~*~

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

HI

Ok i have opened this thread where u can write or rewrite scenes ( u never know this step could make u into future storywriters')πŸ˜† 

( i hope this is successful)

ok so get ur thinking caps on and take the role of a director πŸ˜†

Henna x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Henna 786

HI

Ok i have opened this thread where u can write or rewrite scenes ( u never know this step could make u into future storywriters')πŸ˜† 

( i hope this is successful)

ok so get ur thinking caps on and take the role of a director πŸ˜†

Henna x

Nice Inde HennaπŸ˜ƒ

Ill will write one soon πŸ˜‰

munizaaa thumbnail
A very nice idea Henna
Ya i ll write too but i want some one else to start first can somebody redo the suhag raat πŸ˜ƒ  episodeπŸ˜‰Edited by munizaaa - 18 years ago
Henna 786 thumbnail
g8 can weait to read them... will b waitin
anjali.nair thumbnail
good idea!!! start writing. i will make it sticky topic.
munizaaa thumbnail
ok i guess if no one wants to start ill do it whenever i get time.
Henna 786 thumbnail
yay a sticky topic !!

i like reading rewritten scenes but i cant write them.... 😭

Henna x
munizaaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

yay a sticky topic !!

i like reading rewritten scenes but i cant write them.... 😭

Henna x

u must try atleast

munizaaa thumbnail

πŸ˜› ok i guess i ll write the first scene and it's going to be the suhag raat episode 😳

I m going to change the charecter of saloni a bit too i dont like her being too shy. Saloni is supposedly still in love with Neel and never wanted marry Nahar but only married due to her family. And the same is with Nahar he never wanted to marry, he has many girlfriends and wants to enjoy life. (i guess i m changing the whole story line) but if u guys dont like it be free to change it

Saloni is in or her room, waiting nervously, she is very uncomfortable. Our Nahar didnt want to go in the room but πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† , tara and the rest of the family make him. Saloni in her room is trying to think how to overcome this situation(she doesnt want Nahar touching her) πŸ˜• .

Saloni: (pacing up and down the room) Ab kya karo is situation se kaise bachu... i could run away... no cant do that have to live in this house now with a man that i dont even know... 🀒 😭 Kya karo mein kisi aur ko mujhe choone nahi de sakti ... i think i ll just tell Nahar how i feel abt him.

Now we are back in the hall where the family is sitting.

Brijesh: Nahar bachoo ab to tu phas gya ab poori zindagi gulami karni pare gi biwi ki.

Tara: (gives him a killin look)ab bas bhi karo. Nahar tum apne kamre me jao Saloni tumhara intezar kar rahi ho gi.

Nahar (to himself) bhagwan jane ab kya ho ga (he abruptly gets up and rushingly goes towards the room he is desprate to get out of there)

Bhabo: Are bhi dekho to sahi Nahar ko kitni jaldi hai aram se ja beta warna kahin serio pe pear phisal na jaye

Nahar:(blushes)

Aditi: bhaiya jane se pehle hume bakshish deni pare gi.

Nahar : Are bhai kaisi bakshish

Aditi: room me jane ki

Nahar: πŸ˜• (desprate to get out of there) thik hai ye lo (talking out some money from his pocket)

Aditi and others push him into the room.

Saloni hearing noise outside went on the bed and sat like a typical dulhan.

Nahar comes in the room and is sweating like crazy he is so nervous πŸ˜› then he comes and sits on the bed. Both are silent for a very long time.

Nahar:(looks at Saloni and thinks, She looks hot dont know what she is expecting from me(not very much)) πŸ˜† I guess i should tell u the truth abt this ...

Saloni:(thinking that he was going to say something romantic)(w/ a determined face) Ek sach mein bhi kehna chati ho aur ye wo hai ke maine ye shadi majbori mein ake ki hai aur main nahi chati ke hamare biche pati patni ka rishta ho. Hum srif nam ke liye pati patni ho gay.      

Nahar: Thank god!!!

Saloni: Kya matlab

Nahar: mein bhi tumse ye hi kehne wala tha. Chalo acha hai ke tumne hi ke diya.

Saloni: Ok fine to tai ho gaye tum sofa pe jao aur mein yahan.

Nahar: Hell no!! ye mera kamra hai aur mein yahan soun ga.

Saloni: Lagta hai ke tumhe larkio se bat karne ki tamiz nahi hai.

Nahar: (very mad now) 😑(standing up from the bed abruptably) Kya matlab!!

They are yelling so loud that there is a knock on the door. Nahar and Saloni get up and open the door.

Tara: Ye chikhe ne ki awaze kahan se aa rahi thi kahin tum dono to...

Nahar:  nahi bhabhisa wo..

Saloni: (inturupts Nahar)wo hum nahi the koi aur ho ga.

Tara: thik hai sorry disturb kiya close the door behind her.

Nahar: (Turning on saloni) Thik hai, happy!! main sofa pe hi so jata ho warna tum chik chik ke poora ghar sar pe utha lo gi. 😑

Saloni: (makes a face) and goes to sleep her back turned to Nahar who is sleeping on the sofa very un comfortable πŸ˜• .

Nahar: (kind of grining to himself and also grumbuling) Iske sat patani mein meri poori zindagi kaise bitaun ga. Nakhre to dekho maharani ke. Waise kafi Hot hai aur kafi khubsurat bhi. Lekin itna gusa uske to pass bhi jane se dar lagta hai πŸ˜› . (closes his eyes and goes to sleep)

Sorry guys i totally changed the story line if u guys want u cant continue if not then i guess u can continue with correcting episodes.

I just felt the story would be better this way they would fight some and make up it would be soo sweet.       

Edited by munizaaa - 18 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail
No one is visiting this 😭 i want some one to continue after me.