Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi ansu,

thanks on reply

I am upset at peiring of sahrib just heard will see later though.

Who is vishwas with?

I like him he is my 1stchoice and than sahrib the rest not really interested.
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: apparaohoare

No hard feelings Anu ji.  Nothing against you.  Everything was against the CC's. πŸ˜‰

oh common tats ok.. no hard feelings at all.. and to u too for tat debojit message... k.. no C-2005 again.. its all over..

SHUBHAMSG thumbnail
ABHILASH I am glad that atleast somebody in this FORUM recognised SAPTAK for the true talent that he is . Everywhere I am seeing only SHARIB , TWINKLE , VISHWAS .... but surprisingly , I did not find anybody who wrote anything about SAPTAK . Its as if he is non existant though according to me atleast , he is the BEST of this present lot . I am very happy that you atleast mentioned SAPTAK's name instead of making sarcastic remarks that " .... SAPTAK was actually quite good .... " ( By jayc1234 ) . Man do statements like this make me MAD or what 😑 . SAPTAK is the BEST . He is INVINCIBLE .
Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

Hi ansu,

thanks on reply

I am upset at peiring of sahrib just heard will see later though.

Who is vishwas with?

I like him he is my 1stchoice and than sahrib the rest not really interested.

Ya, Viswas is really good.. he has a gifted voice and, to tell u he is paired with Twinkle..

Anuradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHUBHAMSG

ABHILASH I am glad that atleast somebody in this FORUM recognised SAPTAK for the true talent that he is . Everywhere I am seeing only SHARIB , TWINKLE , VISHWAS .... but surprisingly , I did not find anybody who wrote anything about SAPTAK . Its as if he is non existant though according to me atleast , he is the BEST of this present lot . I am very happy that you atleast mentioned SAPTAK's name instead of making sarcastic remarks that " .... SAPTAK was actually quite good .... " ( By jayc1234 ) . Man do statements like this make me MAD or what 😑 . SAPTAK is the BEST . He is INVINCIBLE .

dnt worry dear, he will surely win.. his talent on one side and joyeeta's assam votes on the other... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. im not criticising his talent.. it was for assam voting

*Jaya* thumbnail

Hey chill out - What I wrote was not sarcastic... I really thought that he was quite good... Not sure why you interpreted it that way πŸ˜•

apparaohoare thumbnail

Subham,

Saptak is one of my favorite too.  I will be there to support you.  He has a good chance of winning this comp.   One of the opposition for Saptak has been eliminated by the CC judges.  I don't see any chance for the Sharib Banjo pair.  So the only other contestant left from Assam is Joyeeta, and she is paired with Saptak.  And everyone knows how Assam supports its contestants. πŸ˜‰

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
teenindia_usa thumbnail
I like vishwas though him and twinkle not liking it.

Is it since they look good together?

Also sahrib and Twinkle wanted tobe together yet judges thought theydid not work togetehr?

and what about the husband-wife are tehy together or not?

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i want to back vinita and niladri but

i agree really my fav are

saptak and ujjaini.

good vishwas and twinkle together , grt news guys now a clear target no dharam sankat what so ever πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Edited by rage797 - 18 years ago
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rage797

i want to back vinita and niladri but

i agree really my fav are

saptak and ujjaini.

good vishwas and twinkle together , grt news guys now a clear target no dharam sankat what so ever πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

rage😑