Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: marvelous.malks

hehehehe...lolzzz Hansa di! 😆 😆 😆 Nice one! 😛 😛 Whats the plan for April fools? 😆 😉 J/K!

Oh yeah!!! You shaitans have GOT TO do something to fool you know who that day!!! 😉

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
good one hansa...is this the preview of what's coming on April 1st ??/ 😉
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Lashy and Hansa, I am so glad that finally you two talk on the phone. I got a good idea now for april fool, but how do I get the phone number of my Canadian I-F friend who lives 10 minutes drive from my work? It will be a pleasant surpise for her if only, I can get her number.

Lashy or Hansa, If I give you the nave, would you be able to get her phone # for me? I will PM you with her name. Edited by NKSUDHIR - 18 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆
lashy yaarr...u fell for it!!!
Sharmii thumbnail
😆 😆 😆
hunterali... 😆 😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yay lashy ko hunterwali bana diya
this hansa bhi na sachi shaitan hai
shaitan ki leader i wud say
muje yeh bhi kaha i m very near u and like stupid i m lookin out of the door to see who is callin me before i took a wild guess and said dur desh se call hai mera
hahaaahahaha
Sidlum thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 Heehee..Shraddhs, you dork..what if she reallie HAD been that Asian Auntie? Phir? And Meenaaa, so queet..looking out the door to see if someone was calling you from there! 😆 You gurls are so cute..& Hansa, looks like I've found my match on April Fool's Day..I want to see what you come up with! 😆 😉

I lowe that I-F & JJKN has had so many of us meet or speak..from so far away..YAYYY I HEART India-Forums! 😳 ❤️ 🤗

P.S.--> Where have Minnie, JK, LR, Monica, Aish, Nishtha, & all gone? COME BACCKKKK!!! 😭

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sidlum

😆 😆 😆 Heehee..Shraddhs, you dork..what if she reallie HAD been that Asian Auntie? Phir? And Meenaaa, so queet..looking out the door to see if someone was calling you from there! 😆 You gurls are so cute..& Hansa, looks like I've found my match on April Fool's Day..I want to see what you come up with! 😆 😉

I lowe that I-F & JJKN has had so many of us meet or speak..from so far away..YAYYY I HEART India-Forums! 😳 ❤️ 🤗

P.S.--> Where have Minnie, JK, LR, Monica, Aish, Nishtha, & all gone? COME BACCKKKK!!! 😭

L❤️WE,

Sid

🐷

looks like hansa had her april fool too early

and minnie shows up occasionaly

lashy might know where she is

jk also very rare online here

LR MONICA AISHAH vanished

nishtha doesnt post much does read bit

even puneet also vanished

not heard from her lately

so has deepa

prachi has exams last exam on 27 then it wud be riot here

rest  yes jd and jasmine r also missing

aww what i m doin here i dont know

yes i did look out of the door to see who is calling and this gal really had me fooled heheee

yes i-f jjkn r wonderful so many of us meet or talk na

sid miss u here yaar

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awwww ebry one had a laugh at my expense... 😭   😆 😛 theek hai theek hai .. meri bhaari bhi aayegi...
chatterbox thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashforever

awwww ebry one had a laugh at my expense... 😭   😆 😛 theek hai theek hai .. meri bhaari bhi aayegi...

yaar lashy u r not alone

she played a prank on me too

so dont worry i m also in same boat like u

see i had to look out when she said im very near u

and like stupid i also did that

hehehee