lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

just spoke to the madame!!!!!!!! she pull-ed my leg... she told me she lived two blocks away from me and was the asian aunty i despised... and i believed her 😭 

but our dear amaam diya is too cute... πŸ˜› 

Edited by lashforever - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LMAO!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ‘ wish spy photographer can send us Lashy's cuty facial expression right now! πŸ˜› 😳 Edited by sowmyaa - 18 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hehehehe!!! Lashy I can't believe you actually fell for it!!! πŸ˜†

And you know guys, I had always imagined our Lashu as a hunterwali - with a whip in one hand and a padlock in the other πŸ˜† and i thought she'd have a strong and dominating voice - I couldn't have been more wrong. She has such a fresh, young, sweet and sexy voice and is so warm and friendy that I did not feel that I was speaking to her for the first time!!!

You guys were right, our Lashy honey sure does rock!!! πŸ‘
sowmyaa thumbnail
hunterwali πŸ˜† ya, ur right lashy's voice is very sweet and she is not at like hunterwali..i wonder how she tackles all the naughty becharams here on JJKN... probably with love 😳
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahaaha lashy u know what hansa gave me a fright and surprise too some days bck
she had called me all the way from london to mumbai and i was so surprised that i just didnt know what to say

i thought this gal must be havin accent but she had clear shuddh hindi
she says tum mujhe pehchanti nahi kya hamari bahut purani pehchaan hai
and i said muje lagta hai dur desh se call hai mera
and she said pehchaan kaun

i said tapori
and then u shud hv heard that laugh
hahahaaaa
my tapori had called me all the way from london

and lashy mayb its time we also get to hear ur voice
wait till minnie catches u
Mauritian thumbnail

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

good one.

so we are getting a good idea of how hansa must have been when she was younger..... that is when she was not yet an examplary mom . a real handful i suppose. 😳 

and lashy.... you fell for her pranksπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...... but kids do not get ideas, she is gentle but can be tough too πŸ‘

Aabha thumbnail
Awwww hahahahaha!!! Hansa Di...u ol prankster! πŸ˜† That's too cute ladies! I wish we could all do that, but my parents might freak if they got long-distance calls from ppl outside the USπŸ˜†...and Oh the explanation I'd have to give themπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...not cool! lolz!...but that's what calling cards are for!!!πŸ˜†
marvelous.malks thumbnail
hehehehe...lolzzz Hansa di! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nice one! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Whats the plan for April fools? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ J/K!
navpun thumbnail
Wow....its nice to see how people become such good friends.....thnx to I-F and JJKN
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mauritian

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

good one.

so we are getting a good idea of how hansa must have been when she was younger..... that is when she was not yet an examplary mom . a real handful i suppose. 😳 

and lashy.... you fell for her pranksπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...... but kids do not get ideas, she is gentle but can be tough too πŸ‘

You are wrong Maru. I was a very good bachha - a perfect little angel 😳😳