Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: preetha_6

do you think anything would have happened had she spoken to family about this matter? at the BF table when she did try to speak pashu was so adamant that ved would never think of love or marriage and all..do you think he would have even bothered to listen to her fully..before she could complete, tej would have been the first person to shut her up followed by pashu asking tej to control his wife..malti also wouldnt have been able to say anything as its the men's behaviour not to listen to the ladies.. the only person i believe who might have shown some sense would be dadaji..he might have been the only person who might have given the matter a thought..toasty should have spoken to him separately about this matter and gotten his opinion and then gone ahead with some plan..but anyways toasty is toasty and she is also like sudha, doesnt think twice before doing anything..like how sudha thinks what she thinks and does it correct even if its the worst thing to do, so is toasty..after all she had sudha's genes in her

You're right, Pashu was adamant that Ved could never fall for anyone. Pashu's intentions were not wrong, he was trying to defend Ved thinking that Ved wold never fall for anyone. I don't find Pashu at fault, though yes, unknowingly as Toasty said, by reminding him he's a brahmachari they're pushing him back into darkness. However, it was Dadaji who lit the fire & started the whole issue saying Ved is a hanuman bhakt & all that & Pashu added fuel to the fire by saying Ved can never fall for anyone. That's why I always said Toasty should first confide with Dadaji after being confirmed, if she had then maybe Dadaji wouldn't have started. & if Dadaji knew then he could understand the matter & make Pashu & the rest understand it. I was highly disappointed when Toasty just kept it within herself & Malti & didn't included Dadaji. Obviously I don't think Pashu would understand if Toasty tells this to him but if Dadaji knew it then maybe what happened to Nitika & her parents might have not happened.