Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Roli and Sid make a good jodi...SId is very handsome...their romance is bound to be interesting
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
but isn't she a underage kid?????
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

but isn't she a underage kid?????

Yes but Roli does not look like that. in Saree, she looks like a married girl or a lady which helps viewers enjoy it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: beeangel11

Yes but Roli does not look like that. in Saree, she looks like a married girl or a lady which helps viewers enjoy it. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i would rather the CVs had steered clear of showing child marriage...its an offense and not something to fawn on.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpita87

i would rather the CVs had steered clear of showing child marriage...its an offense and not something to fawn on.

hey Shilp, she is playing an 18 yr old's character so technically as a character it's not child marriage; plus all actors want to explore their talent &do something different, I think the character of Roli is extremely challenging & Avika s doing a fab job; So technically the CV's r not showing  child marriage on SSK. 
Wanderbug thumbnail

Originally posted by: upra

hey Shilp, she is playing an 18 yr old's character so technically as a character it's not child marriage; plus all actors want to explore their talent &do something different, I think the character of Roli is extremely challenging & Avika s doing a fab job; So technically the CV's r not showing  child marriage on SSK. 

thanks for clearing that๐Ÿ˜Š