Banter between Roli & Sid

upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Adore the banter between Roli & Sid. Unlike Simar who was always shedding tears whenever Prem said something hurtful Roli is standing up to Sid which is awesome but I am not sure anymore if Sid is attracted to Roli; When she came to change her clothes had they wanted to show attraction Sid could have continued to stare at Roli or something a little Romantic but no the CV's showed him busy with his laptop and not noticing how adorable Roli was looking.

Madam Roli toh ultimate hai; she said "mere dost hi raho pati mat bano" - Hello Madam friend ke saat saath Sid aapka pati bhi hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Roli,,wearing saree
OMG
this girl has started doing mature role way early
diyajoshi12 thumbnail
Adorable scene.. brilliant chemistry... Avika and manish rock... the other two actors are outright dumb and boring... manish and avika light up d screen with their charm and looks... loved her in d messed up drape.. and sid's a hottie... he looks hot any ways and love their acting.. looking forward to more such cute scenes instead of that dumb couple and that mataji aunty... 🤣
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: upra

Adore the banter between Roli & Sid. Unlike Simar who was always shedding tears whenever Prem said something hurtful Roli is standing up to Sid which is awesome but I am not sure anymore if Sid is attracted to Roli; When she came to change her clothes had they wanted to show attraction Sid could have continued to stare at Roli or something a little Romantic but no the CV's showed him busy with his laptop and not noticing how adorable Roli was looking.

Madam Roli toh ultimate hai; she said "mere dost hi raho pati mat bano" - Hello Madam friend ke saat saath Sid aapka pati bhi hai.

Thts what I think because She is very out spoken and Siddhanth is very stubborn. I cant imagien how their love story will begin.😳
upra thumbnail
e

Originally posted by: beeangel11

Thts what I think because She is very out spoken and Siddhanth is very stubborn. I cant imagien how their love story will begin.😳

Yep!! I hope they focus on the Sid-Roli track over the Devrani-Jethani track. This is way more interesting. Lets see how the the CV's are planning on starting their love track.
upra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltl1deewani

Roli,,wearing saree
OMG
this girl has started doing mature role way early

I have to agree with you but Roli is looking like a doll in her new bahu avtaar. Way more prettier than her older sister "Weeping Simar"😛.
upra thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyajoshi12

Adorable scene.. brilliant chemistry... Avika and manish rock... the other two actors are outright dumb and boring... manish and avika light up d screen with their charm and looks... loved her in d messed up drape.. and sid's a hottie... he looks hot any ways and love their acting.. looking forward to more such cute scenes instead of that dumb couple and that mataji aunty... 🤣

I agree Simar- Prem should be sent on a vacation and the entire track should revolve around Roli and Sid; Love Them!!
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have to agree with you but Roli is looking like a doll in her new bahu avtaar. Way more prettier than her older sister "Weeping Simar"😛.

totally agree wtih you. Tongue
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is why this storyline is going to develop interestingly. Maybe she only considers him a friend now and fails to see him in light as her husband. This relationship will develop slowly. Hope the CVs handle this jodi nicely. 😊
Ritii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ROLI  IS SO BEAUTIFUL ROSID ROCKS