Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

it may be cliched and age old trick of the book but it ensures drama and climax and what not just like the one where ashutosh fires nidhi for no reason...and how much time does it take for man to get wrong intentions and interns are soft target always...this is not illogical ..you certainly come across such leeches in any profession..and his taking nidhi with him for a convention is way too fishy...
Armu4eva thumbnail
PS: By doing this... arent we proving Dadi Bua correct?? All Nidhi has got from hosp have been heartache ... n pain .. ðŸ˜­

I loathe this idea... why mus my happiness get eclipsed with such crap
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sun29

it may be cliched and age old trick of the book but it ensures drama and climax and what not just like the one where ashutosh fires nidhi for no reason...and how much time does it take for man to get wrong intentions and interns are soft target always...this is not illogical ..you certainly come across such leeches in any profession..and his taking nidhi with him for a convention is way too fishy...

agree totally..why is it unrealistic...i think it reeks of realism..
ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I wuldn ever want such a track..  Oh god.. why do AshNi hv to bond on pain?? Ashu attempting to yap with Nidhi wuld hv been enouf.. such gory things kill the essence of the show..! 

yes tanu that takes charm out...bring some innovative idea...don't go 70s era...
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

purely on argument basis .. i agree.. its not far fetched..  such things happen in all professions.. Sexual harassment etc... at work is a reality . .but i thot.. we culd get atleast a few moments of peace... read AshNi at Mum ðŸ˜•
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Tanu that it's very gory and even cliched but I actually think it has some logic...basically what Sun29 & Ramona said...this type of thing is actually becoming very common in the work place...and interns for sure...become very easy targets...

I got the vibe when he was on the phone with her and I was repulsed by my own thoughts and forgot abt it quickly...but now I think it explains A LOT...

Anyway-if he tries to do something wrong to Nidhi...we'll get the same Ashu we get in the scenes with the makaan issue...red eyes...FIRE blazing...ready to pounce...and I do wanna see him protecting her honor...because she protected his...in front of her father...
croziaxx thumbnail
 I  think so too.. Dr sunil has a dirty  plan for nidhi . but not to worry...  Aashutosh is there and he will defiantly guard her.. And  i have strong gut fell that in that whole drama nidhi will surely  get some clue of Aashutosh's  real felling...  
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
is this a way to bring back nidhi back to Kotnis hospital...DAMN u CV...they are giving 1 or 2 good epis and then again some crap...😡
coolpoorva thumbnail
yup i think its a great track to bring ashNi together ðŸ˜Š

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: yanks28

I agree Tanu that it's very gory and even cliched but I actually think it has some logic...basically what Sun29 & Ramona said...this type of thing is actually becoming very common in the work place...and interns for sure...become very easy targets...

I got the vibe when he was on the phone with her and I was repulsed by my own thoughts and forgot abt it quickly...but now I think it explains A LOT...

Anyway-if he tries to do something wrong to Nidhi...we'll get the same Ashu we get in the scenes with the makaan issue...red eyes...FIRE blazing...ready to pounce...and I do wanna see him protecting her honor...because she protected his...in front of her father...

I think though i may be wrong that the jealousy track has put on the backburner as of now for reasons i dont want to discuss here & and anyway the story does not seem to be moving towards any jealousy angle😕 as OF NOW

Also today also MB has been shooting in a remote location where there is no network he said so ANYTHING is possible🤔
Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago