Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Lollzz vo sabse jhagda karke Sri lanka chali gayi!!! 😆
No but seriously she shud have been thre... her performances are Rockin.... now we have to wait till the nxt yr!!!
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Next year main kaafi dayz hian yaar,she'z a rocking performer.uska kisna dance aur kajra re dekh ker to main us per fida hi ho gyai thi.She'z a rockstar,bari mast yaar 😊
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Normally when a star leaves the country News papers publish it. But I couldn't catch the news yet. She is still here may be. There r lots of nice places here she can visit. So she is still enjoying. She liked our country and ppl most so is planning to come here again .
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Yaar tum sab log bahot dukhi lag rahe ho 😭

Rick...I can give u a early rakha-bandhan gift 😆 ...I can make this sticky 😉
Manasi_16 thumbnail
But suggest a nice title...like we have for AP, Ronit & Prem...suggest a good one
rickwean thumbnail
Woooww! groovy groovy sis! that would be really awesome! he, bros give gifts to sis on raksha bandhan! man..but I'm a greedy pig, I accept your gift!

And a really good suggestion too, anyone wanting to post anything, articles, viewpoints on shweta, postive or negative, we shweta fans are quite tolerant hehe, do in the sticky instead of cluttering the forum with gazzilions of similar topics! but don't go overboard with extreme language or slang!

amna, shweta mast hai?! I didn't know girls adored her too that much! cool to know man!

fellow fans, huddle here together and think of a nice name fast!!

rickwean thumbnail
some pics to interest you enough in the idea guys! 😊

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Heyyy Rickkkkkkkkkkkkk I am a Bigggggggggg Fannn of Shewta yaar...It is another matter that whenever I read any article where she bashes Ronit I lose my temper 4 sometime 😡 😡
I like ur idea of getting a sticky 4 us...hope will have someday...I admire her beauty as well as Acting skill.She is a brilliant Actress 👏 👏
rickwean thumbnail
we'll have it veryy soon prerna4rishav! now you gotta tell me your name!! and don't be angry over those false articles! They set the screen ablaze on fire with their chem! That's all that matters for Mr & Mrs B fans!

anyways, suggest some nice names for the shweta sticky topic or you folks aren't interested enough & we'll drop teh idea man? I'm at my wit's end thinking up names...
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Arre ask, PG or Raj to suggest some...surely u 3 guys can think up of a name for the topic?? 😉