Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sidra2007

its like every weekend i find some random old couple to miss. i never liked RoKa - i guess i shud say i never liked robbie. See i know kasturi is basically exactly the same as KTH - and while in KTH i was a big Sujal fan, in Kasturi I was a Raunak fan - idk why...cant explain that.

gosh kekta i love to hate that woman! She creates and distroys magic. I can never forgive her for Prem-Mukti and AdiMethali NEVER! 😑

Kasturi was mix of many shows. Initially KYNP then KTH then they brought in KZK track so on.

PM were the reason I joined IF. I felt so sad when Mukti died. Then was brought Devki but it was not about face who plays Devki that idea of bringing Tina as Devki failed badly.
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra2007

Anuuu πŸ€—

Its amazing!! It drives soo smooth! <333

how was ur Christmas? its soo nice to have some days off...do you have work tomorrow? i dont

@Shruu - u gotta give me time to read poco's post ladki! πŸ˜†

I thought soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

AnuπŸ€—πŸ€—

For a change Soni was talking sense on last episode but Chikki was instigating. I wud say this might change Manyata's thinking about DS if Cv's tend to show DS saving her and tackling the situation. So far she finds her kharoos so she has to see other side of her protectiveness.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Quite possible...This way Manyata might warm upto DS.
shruti thumbnail
Anu Reet and Sidra have already seen Don 2 and loved it.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Had a nice christmas and exchanged a lot of gifts!!!😊

Am off tomorrow ... so planning to take it real real easy...
Any of u watched  Don 2 yet?

real easy is the best way 😎

yup Don - i was there first day first show! afterall it is my SRK!!! and the movie was EPIC!!! there wasnt a dull second in the movie!! Finally a real good srk movie! i liked Ra.One but it was not my fav - i still miss old romantic SRK - but this was amazing!!! His screen presence is just WOW!!

did you watch it?
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Quite possible...This way Manyata might warm upto DS.

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes. Bcoz if all come in DS room and see Manyata in that attire and come to know she stole stuffs her image wud be tarnished real bad. Till now she has been c/d mannerless, untidy but being c/d a theft will be a big blow.
shruti thumbnail
What dimensions shd i use in vegas for videos to make it hqπŸ€”
shruti thumbnail
Today Gauri comes to know Bharion paid for her education and what she is today is bcoz of him
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Kasturi was mix of many shows. Initially KYNP then KTH then they brought in KZK track so on.

PM were the reason I joined IF. I felt so sad when Mukti died. Then was brought Devki but it was not about face who plays Devki that idea of bringing Tina as Devki failed badly.

oh yea don't get me started on that, A face is one thing - but the person is really attached to the character - and the way the character develops. I didn't like the devki bit - esp after the leap when his wife dies and he goes back to devki that was silly - they were in an honest relationship and shud have stuck it out - no need to go back to devki - it just didnt work.

I only watched JS part of kasturi - i follwed him there from KGGK - and then left when he died and then came back when he came back from the dead lol (so i am very biased with kasturi πŸ˜†)

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ive been hearing good feedback abt Don 2..Hopefully will see soon...

So Sidra first day !!!! Wow!
Ra-One...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I finlly finished watching that movie...It was entertaining...Shekar''s so called tamil accent was a bit annoying though.