ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys...

I was thinking about this topic and I can't see how Dhruv is at fault... He didn't know who is was and Alisha was trying to remind him of a life that he never lived. For Alisha, Dhruv was Karan and she loved him immersely... Fine... But after regaining his conscience he did brake away all the relationship with Alisha...

I think Vedika is more hurt over the fact that Dhruv lied to her... She did realize that Dhruv would never do something on purpose to hurt or harm Vedika - he does love her -- But he didn't trust her enough to confront her..

So the question is - is dhruv at fault? If so, to what extent? If not, should Vedika accept the child?

Please share your thoughts...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paalkhirocks thumbnail
No, I don't think Dhruv's at fault because he wasn't even aware of who he was. So according to me, Vedika will accept the child since she can't become a mother herself.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No nt reali..he isnt reali @ fault..but thn agen even tho he didnt remember nefin..he shudn't hav slept wiv er cos dey werent married...ok mayb dhruv isnt @ fault but at least alisha shud hav stayed within er limits..she shudnt hav slept wiv dhruv even if she fought he wz karan cos thts nt ryt...but i dno i jus feel sorry 4 vedika..its soo tyt on er..she duz understand but poor gal will she b able 2 liv wiv tht child...????????? 😕
harry_fan2 thumbnail
well its obvious dat dat'll happen 😆. i knew dat dis will happen 4m the beginning of da whole alisha thinking dhruv as karan thing 😃
moderngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No, its not dhruvs fault at all....he had no clue who he was and alisha kept telling him he was karan so dhruv thought he was karan and started to adapt to their western style life....if anything its alisha's fault 😡 atleast she should have stayed within her limits....its almost like she took advantage of the amnesia situation...
harry_fan2 thumbnail
i dont think nebody is at fault here accept 4 sundari who started dis whole situation. if sundari didnt plant dat bomb in dhruv's plane he wouldnt have gotten amesia. so according 2 me its no1s fault accept sundari.  but i do agree wid u guys bout da issue of alisha... she should have stayed widin her limits.Edited by harry_fan2 - 18 years ago
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
agree completely about alisha
moderngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harry_fan2

i dont think nebody is at fault here accept 4 sundari who started dis whole situation. if sundari didnt plant dat bomb in dhruv's plane he wouldnt have gotten amesia. so according 2 me its no1s fault accept sundari. but i do agree wid u guys bout da issue of alisha... she should have stayed widin her limits.

]
good point...It all started with sundari and the plane crash...shes caused so many probs for the family...its both alisha nd sundaris fault...dhruv wouldnt have had amnesia if sundari didnt plant the bomb in the plane and there wouldnt be a rift between dhruvedika if Alisha stayed within her limits 😡
PriyaS thumbnail
I think it is partly Dhruv's fault. Even though he thought he was Karan, he should have known better than to sleep with Alisha before they were married. Even though he assumed Karan's identity, he didn't become Karan. He still should have had Dhruv's principles and values.

I can't really blame Alisha because she though Dhruv was Karan, and she and Karan probably had a live-in relationship in the past.
Aesha thumbnail
i don think dhruv is at fault...i mean if u lose ur memory and some1 tells you how close you were to that person and shows you ur pictures...wudn't you trust that person...m sure karan and alisha had a physical relationship...and she must have tried to remind dhruv of this..and he had no other choice but to believe her and BECOME karan...