Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjali.Nair

isn't it late there? please go to sleep and leave my anuj alone.

ya I was actually going. I said bye to u. but this support club is too good. it is reminding me of Grade 6 when we studied all the greek myths!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

indian888 thumbnail
we r missing u

which song is anuj singuing

pls let us know 😊
checks thumbnail

now only you & i are left here. all others deserted us.

Dont worry Anjali, as long as this thread is open, we will be with Anuj....did I tell you that I really liked the way he stood to his caliber...against all odds and thats what made me feel proud of him...I'm least concerned now abt anything else....just as a person, he is for sure adorable....for those qualities....

I was wondering and literally dropping tears when he was helpless in the fight between Sonu-Anu-Farah and his niece....😭😭
how someone can control such emotions at this stage??
peace

anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian888

we r missing u

pls let us know 😊

what? anuj was voted out in last result round.
checks thumbnail

Originally posted by: indian888

we r missing u
pls let us know 😊

Come on...aap bhi hadd karte ho !!
πŸ˜†

peace
hey Bhagwaan....mere hisse ki peace sabme baant de !!πŸ˜ƒ
anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: checks

Dont worry Anjali, as long as this thread is open, we will be with Anuj....did I tell you that I really liked the way he stood to his caliber...against all odds and thats what made me feel proud of him...I'm least concerned now abt anything else....just as a person, he is for sure adorable....for those qualities....

I was wondering and literally dropping tears when he was helpless in the fight between Sonu-Anu-Farah and his niece....😭😭
how someone can control such emotions at this stage??
peace

that was the height of drama. how could such sensible people behave like that? why was that niece getting blamed? she supported her uncle and that's what family members do. anu malik has no respect for elders. he shouted at an elderly. good that at least anuj's niece was vocal.

if janta is voting then they should respect that and janta wanted anuj.
checks thumbnail

that was the height of drama. how could such sensible people behave like that? why was that niece getting blamed? she supported her uncle and that's what family members do. anu malik has no respect for elders. he shouted at an elderly. good that at least anuj's niece was vocal.

if janta is voting then they should respect that and janta wanted anuj.

personally, I never had respect for Anu and that has made it even worse...to me, most of (not all!!) ppl in Bollywood rate themselves next to God and Anu is such an epitome of that genre....I dont even understand why such ppl are called on these forums where whole nation is watching them.....his senseless rhyming were so cheap at many ocassions that I cribbed myself for tolerating them...but...what to do....

peace
Edited by checks - 18 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
hello my cruise party 😳 😳 😳
indian888 thumbnail

what? anuj was voted out in last result round.

i know , i just want to know the song for the final ,which one 😊

in final episode he will b singing some song πŸ˜›

indian888 thumbnail

Originally posted by: checks

Come on...aap bhi hadd karte ho !!
πŸ˜†

peace
hey Bhagwaan....mere hisse ki peace sabme baant de !!πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for thatπŸ˜†

mera ko peeac tab mile gi jab Sandy II bane ga

so pls vote πŸ‘πŸ‘