Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Castle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is only one gif that can truly sum up my state after watching it:

Sindhu, you must, MUST watch it. But don't blame me if your heart stops during it. I am might never recover. And I have NCIS tomorrow and TVD on Fri. Though I think I know what's gonna happen in TVD. There's no way she'll pick a brother. I may actually faint if she does.
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayonii

tried a different colouring...  how is it?

These are beautiful Sayani. The colouring is wonderful. 😍  I love that one of Tia. She looks so adorable there.
heerhoney thumbnail
anu busy kya aaj kal baat hi nahin hoti
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

OMG Castle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is only one gif that can truly sum up my state after watching it:

Sindhu, you must, MUST watch it. But don't blame me if your heart stops during it. I am might never recover. And I have NCIS tomorrow and TVD on Fri. Though I think I know what's gonna happen in TVD. There's no way she'll pick a brother. I may actually faint if she does.

how the hell did the epi end ...arghhh this is frustrating now ...what happened...actually no I know what happened ...I just need to know how it ended ...like seriously 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
One should never eat while watching spn ...I almost choked on my food and I don't think I can eat till morning now ...gross gross gross ...arghhh
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

DulceAmor thumbnail
Well if you're talking about the literal ending it was the guy who shot Kate turning up at the house of that guy that called Castle and told him to keep Kate away from her mom's murder. The guy who shot her wanted the file that Montgomery sent to the old guy and he said if he didn't get it he would go after Beckett anyway. And then the screen went blank. 
DulceAmor thumbnail

☺️☺️☺️☺️

I'm not even sorry.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
they didn't even touch the mystery 😭 😭

One more season of mystery ...what is going on ...I hate when I don't get an answer for something and no ekta style conclusions are pathetic ...I want better ...I wish they would just solve this thing ...everytime I sit to watch castle ...the mystery just kills me ...and I keep thinking what must have happened to Kate's mother ...especially when I see her torn so badly cause of it ...it bugs me even more ...u know what scares me ...sometimes I think they don't have any answer ...omg thats the last thing I want ...I hope they have a definate answer...I don't want them to make something up as they go ...if that happens I m so walking right into their studio and shooting the writers on my own 😡