Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Haha, actually, that is a good point. How weird that after their real life relationship broke up their on screen one started. But omg, I can't believe it...I mean, yes, I knew Deb would find out, but still...It's going to change everything. Hmm...I seem to think she'll have a crisis of conscience and she won't know what to do. They can't really have Dexter in jail for an entire season right?? And wait, is there the death penalty in Florida? OMG, that is how the series as a whole will end, won't it?? Arghhh, I'm scaring myself now. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
death penalty ...aaahhh no no no ...no death ...I can't see dexter die ...maybe he will run away and she will be given the task to chase him down ...making their love story making more intense 😆 I still can't believe she is in love with dexter ...poor guy ...already had so many probs in understanding relationships and emotion ...he will turn mad cracking this complicated situation 🤣
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oooh if that happened it would be like I-love-you-but-I-have-to-hunt-you-down. I love those kinda things. A love story with an edge. Though their relationship is complicated enough already lolz. 😆

Anyways, I have to run away myself now. Gotta go out again tmr. I swear, in the days before xmas it's like you're on a merry-go-round that never stops. My poor laptop has been feeling neglected. I will probs be on before the day, but if not, happy Christmas! 🤗  Hope you have fun. And now I'll say good night. Tc. 🤗
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Okies bye tc cya ...and merry Christmas ...have fun 🤗
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Ahhh their dance is magical. I don't care what anyone says, but you can feel the chemistry between them so much in that scene. It was like something magic happened and it was just more somehow than any other scene up until that point. 😍

OMG does that mean you'll be starting season 3 now??? It's been pretty good so far, probably my fav season. I want to hate Klaus and in S2 I did, but then you see S3 and you find out more about him and even though he is pretty much evil incarnate, somehow you end up sympathising with him all the same. Joseph Morgan is brilliant, that's all I can say. Didn't you just feel so bad when Jenna was killed? I didn't like that development, I have to admit.

yes i will be starting S3 probably today only
and yes i found the death of Jenna quite unnecessary. i liked her😔. and poor Alaric! first his wife and now Jenna😒. they always kill me fav characters. they killed Anna too. i really do hope they don't kill Alaric/Jeremy in the coming episodes😵.

so u are busy with shopping?😃 Indeed it's all Christmassy😳
-Raindrops- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Sayani u made Manveer sig ☺️

yep and i saw u liked it😛
-Raindrops- thumbnail
and Merry Christmas everyone!!

-Raindrops- thumbnail
my req DE sig☺️☺️☺️

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjbj51SRgys[/YOUTUBE]

This song sends shivers down my spines ...I end up having teary eyes sob sob ...anybody else heard it and liked it ??
heerhoney thumbnail
😃hi to anu sindhu sayo merry christmas